Just a casual date…

World of our own

Just a casual date…

 

 

SuHo couldn’t help but smile as he felt Ara’s head on his stomach. The young girl was using his belly as a pillow as she read her book in the park.

She loved to do that. In fact he knew she had dreamt of doing that with her “ideal boyfriend” as far as she could remember and SuHo was more than happy to oblige her.

Since that night he had tried his best to meet his girlfriend and still be a great leader for his pack. However he felt bad. He didn’t know if he had to tell them about Ara. And he knew he should tell her about his nature.

But he already knew how she would react… For her, werewolves were only fantasy book’s creature, they weren’t real. She would probably laugh at first and then be completely disappointed. He already knew she wouldn’t accept his double nature. How could a human love a half-beast half-human creature? He had to face the reality. He didn’t want to lie to her but for now it was the best solution.

He saw Ara make faces because of the sun and he extended his hand to protect her eyes from the sun while humming a random tone. For once, her glasses were at their place and not at the end of her nose and she was totally absorbed in her book. “Peter Pan a play by J.M Barrie “said the title of the book in Ara’s hand. SuHo knew she had already read that like five years ago but her weir addiction for books she had read was somehow… haphazard but he found that cute.

As he rested his head on the grass he saw something in a flash that drawn his attention: he has had the impression of seeing a fur he knew oh so well… He blinked once then twice, only to see that is was the bag of some student having synthetic fur on it. He was becoming crazy and he knew too well what he had to do to feel better. Tonight, he was going to tell his friend about his girlfriend he decided while exhaling heavily.

“What’s going on SuHo?” Ara’s voice left the reflexive state he was in.

He smiled awkwardly before answering.

“Nothing… I was just thinking of the amount of work I have to do… I won’t be able to see you tonight…”

“Oh… ok…” Ara agreed but SuHo felt her disappointment.

“I’m sorry… I promise I’ll call you as soon as I will have settled all I have to do” SuHo concluded by caressing her cheek as Ara slightly blushed under his soft hand.

 

***********

 

“Guys we should talk…” D.O had called his four friends for a meeting.

“What do you want D.O? Is it because of what we eat? Do you need someone to go do errands with you? I volunteer” ChanYeol had raised his hand while saying so.

“It’s not about that… I have a question for you guys but I don’t want you to think that I’m paranoid so promise you won’t laugh on my account…”

“What do you want…? Spill it!” Kai asked in a quite demanding tone.

“Well… Don’t you have the impression that SuHo is never here? Since that assignment at the library he had been less and less with us and…”

“I don’t see what’s wrong with SuHo studying more at the library… I mean it was both of ChanYeol and you who did encourage him to do so…”

“Don’t be so naïve SeHun… It’s not only during daytime… you must have noticed it… I mean… He is barely with us when we go out as a pack in the woods these times…” BaekHyun added patting the younger’s shoulder.

“You think he is bored to be with us?” SeHun innocently asked not understanding what his friends meant.

“No… but he may prefer another company at ours… Is it what you meant D.O?” Kai asked eagerly.

“You mean… You think he sympathized with a human like Kyle?” ChanYeol was as oblivious as SeHun about what the others meant.

“I think it’s a little bit more than just friendship and it’s what worries me…” D.O answered while looking at Kai and BaekHyun who were nodding their head in an approving way with worried faces.

“You mean… You think that…” ChanYeol began to speak and was cut by SeHun:

“SuHo has a human GIRLFRIEND?”

Silent filled the room as the five boys exchanged looks.

 


 

Yay today's chapter!!! (I feel sooo bad because Ara and SuHo are just goign out and I'm already planning their break up... Oh my... I'm such a bad writer with my characters... :/ ) And I just made SeHun anf ChanYeol innocent and oblivious character... What a joke... I don't think they are like that XD

So... I hope you still like it even though it's already becoming a mess...!  Even though it's a bit fluffy at the beginning (but I can really picture SuHo being like that with his future girlfriend... Don't you?)

Oh and I couldn't resist... If I have a bokworm character, she MUST read Peter Pan ;p (and it's a great play I love it! ^^)

For those who haven't read the others stories of my "wolf serie" (the ones with BaekHyun) or who just don't remember here is the extract that did quote Kyle in these...:

"- Should I remember you Kyle…? The friend we abandoned one day without even telling goodbye because he was on the verge of knowing what we were? He was very cool too!"

Yep I'm connecting the stories since I'm doing a "serie" :p

Thank to all those who read me (even the silent ones ♥), those who comment :), and those who subscribe =D