What if we planned hapiness?

World of our own

What if we planned happiness?

 

SuHo couldn’t sleep.

He couldn’t sleep when he knew that, on the other side of the wall his friend wasn’t able to sleep. He could hear the faint sobs as he had been able for a month already.

It had been a month since they had discovered that BaekHyun was dating Yina. It had been a month since their brother’s betrayal had been revealed. It had been a month that they were all six alone in the huge mansion they used to go with the whole pack.

It had been a month that BaekHyun had changed. It had been a month since the atmosphere between them had been upset.

It had been a month since SuHo had heard a real laugh from one of his brothers.

All of them could feel BaekHyun’s sadness, but he was the only one who could understand the pain his younger friends was living.

The others weren’t haunted by the ghost of their love… They didn’t really understand.

But somehow, SuHo could feel that his friends were ready to forgive and forget. Somehow he could feel that his friends were ready to start anew. They were ready to accept Yina…

They would do anything to make their friend happy. And the fact that Yina was a wolf only helped him: they would more easily accept a she-werewolf than a human.

They could accept Yina but they would never understand his love for Ara and they won’t probably understand his love for the girl…

His heart was breaking when he thought of the unfairness of his situation. But the only thing he could do was to help BaekHyun and he already had an idea on how to do that.

****************

SuHo was back from his night-time run in the woods.

Being in his wolf form had always helped him to clear his mind. He thought of the time when everything seemed so clear that he didn’t need to transform. These days when he was with Ara and his only problem was to tell his friends about his girl…

His friend’s happiness was at stake. He gathered his friend and began to talk about BaekHyun for them to understand that they had to help him.

 

“I wish the mirror wasn’t broken and we could still see our Baek and not… a zombie… I wish we could do something…” ChanYeol added.

“And what if we could… Would you agree on that, guys?” SuHo asked, full of hope.

 

The only answer the older got was a smile from each of his friends and he knew that they would help BaekHyun to find back happiness.

“Guys… How are we going to make it? We don’t even know this girl… I’m all for making BaekHyun happy and learning to know Yina but…” SeHun began watching his friends nervously.

“I think we have to show that we are ready to accept her among us.” SuHo stated.

His four friends looked at him.

“You’re right but… How on earth are we going to do that…?”

“He’s right… We literally dragged BaekHyun out of her reach and we didn’t even really talk to her…”

“It’s not like we could take it back… I mean she will always remember that… I don’t think she would ever like us…”

“You don’t know about that…” SuHo declared before clearing his throat. “But we won’t know if we don’t try. And for that we have something even harder to do. We have to talk with our brothers. We have to forgive them. Are you ready for that?”

“We’re ready for anything as soon as it leads to BaekHyun’s happiness and you know that. Tell us our plan.”

The leader breathed heavily and looked at his friends.

“Since Tao is the one who transform her… We should accept her in our pack. And furthermore she is BaekHyun’s mate. So my idea is that we should bring Baek back to her. And we should prepare her admission in our pack. And this includes her moving in the house.”

“What? You mean… A girl is going to live with us? Are you kidding?”

“I’m not. I’m really serious Kai. And don’t even think on messing with her. She is Baek’s girl.”

“It’s not as if I was going to seduce her and create more drama! I won’t. I’m an angel and you know that!” The dancer smirked playfully at the oldest.

“Let’s do this guys!” ChanYeol happily shouted.

SuHo was happy for his friend. But he couldn’t help but feeling the pain being revived.

He couldn’t help muttering “I know Ara is a human. But why can’t you guys accept my love for her? Why can’t I have my happy ending with my love and my pack?”

What he didn’t saw was SeHun’s look as he heard his brother’s whisper.


 

So...
Today's chapter is out! :)
The words in italics were taken from Let out the beast since I'm linking the stories... (rules of the series!^^)

I somehow like the title of my chapter don't know why^^

I hope you like the story... Since Baek drama is (almost) finished you can count on a more SuHo-Ara centered chapter for tomorrow!^^

Love you all! Thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing ♥

 

I have a poll for those who intend on reading the whole serie... There are still more chapters to go but that way I will have a general idea and I'll began to plan the next story! :) Please do answer my question, thanks :)