Possibilities

Beautiful Stranger
Chapter 2
 
I went to the grandstand to line up once again for my PE uniform. I noticed that there are a lot who choose volleyball and basketball. I started to wonder what kind of class am I going to be in since Arnis is assigned for the college freshmen. They allow us irregular students to be a part of them, though. I consider myself an irregular since they would randomly select my class.
 
What if I was assigned in a class of Engineering students? I'm sure it will be a culture-shock, since I don't belong to their college. I don't think I would encounter AB students as well since they have morning classes. So I guess it's between Engineering, Accountancy, and other colleges that have their PE class during morning. Oh well, I don't want to be stressed about it.
 
When it was my turn, the ahjumma asked what my PE class was and I answered. I got distracted by the list that they have because there were tons of arnis students after all.
 
"Damn." I said to myself. All those who registered happened to be freshmen. I was expecting that somehow, I would encounter a person the same year as mine. Oh well.
 
Then I suddenly remembered the beautiful stranger I encountered a while ago. He sure was handsome. Did he noticed me staring at his perfection? I hope not.
 
He sure was vivid in my memory. I hope the same thing goes when I prepare myself for second year, second semester.
 
Will I still encounter that guy? I hope so. Is that even possible? Our school is huge for people who are looking for each other, and too narrow for people avoiding each other.