Maybe Next Time

Beautiful Stranger
Chapter 4
 
Oh God. Why. There are so many people wearing the same uniform as me. That's cool, but why are they all staring at me?
 
I isolated myself by sitting in the corner, so that no one would notice me right now. We were asked to go to the pavilion.
 
"So, I will be your professor for this class. You are all from ARC-16. Please check your registration forms and submit it to me right away."
 
There were two people who were sitting beside me. They smiled as I give them my registration form.
 
"Hi, what's your name?" a guy with dimple asked me. He was wearing glasses and he looks so cute.
 
"I'm Kang Soo Jin." I said, smiling back. Is this a sign that I'm going to have friends here in Arnis class? "What's yours?"
 
"Kim Junmyeon." He smiled. "But you can call me Suho."
 
"What's your course and your year level?" I hope he's also sophomore just like me.
 
"Second year, taking up Medical Technology." He was very cheerful. Wow, that course is cool. "And you?"
 
"I'm in Second Year as well. A Behavioral Science Student."
 
Our conversation ended because our names were being called.
 
"Kim Junmyeon!"
 
"Kang Soo Jin!"
 
"Okay class. Get your notebooks. You are not allowed to copy anything from your classmate. I'm Huang Zi Tao, and here is the grading system.."
 
I wasn't really focused on what he's saying. In fact, I think I'm hearing something weird right now.
 
, my phone is ringing while Mr. Tao is discussing and my bag is away from me. I looked at the other students, who were all wondering where the sound is coming from.
 
"Ah.. Excuse me. Will you help me in getting my bag?" I asked a cute guy. He looked at me, and gave my bag. I had to get my phone and turn it off.
 
Now all these people are staring at me once again. Great job, Kang Soo Jin. You just made yourself a fool out of everybody.
 
"Weren't you guys informed that you are all required to wear your PE uniform during our class? It seems that some of you are not wearing the right uniform for Arnis. Those wearing the Arnis uniform, please stand up.
 
And so I did. There were a few of us, though.
 
"Because you made an effort in wearning the uniform, you will also receive a plus grade from me in the end of the semester. For example, I gave you a 1.75. That will be 1.50 already if I added the plus points to your grade." Mr. Tao said, smiling.
 
"Yes!" I said to myself. Good vibes are starting to show up! So there is a possibility that I will get a 1.00! Thank God I chose the right PE class.
 
Then all of the sudden, I remembered him, the beautiful stranger. I wonder why. Oh well, I have to find a way to remove boredom since I have a two hour break. Maybe next time, things will end up just fine.