Drowning in Tears

Beautiful Stranger
 
I sat for a while because our practical exam was a bit tiring. I was looking around, seeing the ones who are doing their practicals and there was Kris, right in front of me. Am I that absent-minded?
 
"Aish. I told you to do the right thing!" Kris was irritated because I've been making a mistake all over again. After our practical exam a while ago, we had another activity for us to master. Like what I've said, I didn't have any sleep. Even if I drank coffee, it was no use. I need sleep. Can't you understand?
 
 
I feel a bit shocked that time. It was my first time seeing him like this. I got a bit afraid.. I wanted to explain why I'm being like this, but how? Though he has mistakes as well, I didn't want to point out all of them. What I did is I just prayed that I won't be able to make mistakes during our group activity so that we would be exempted and dismissed earlier.
 
I tried to follow the instructions, but I can't focus. Kris was mad, I can tell. I'm not that insensitive for me not to notice. 
 
Hello? I've got a paperwork, two quizzes and a reporting and that involves all my subjects for today. Who wouldn't stay up all night just for that. Maybe those who are lazy.
 
I still did my best despite all that. But should I bow 90 degrees to him? Should I apologize? But, we're not that close. He doesn't even call me Soo Jin, at least.
 
And in a blink of an eye..
 
"Okay First group! You may now go! The rest, you will still stay in the grandstand until you weren't able to do it well."
 
And we're the first group. Thank God! =)))
 
But even if there is something to smile about, I still can't smile about it because I remember how Kris got mad at me a while ago.
 
I hurried and get my things and changed into my uniform quickly. I bought MCDONALD'S that time. Large fries, a chicken sandwich and sundae which I don't really it but seems to comfort me whenever possible. I went to the park located in our school and started eating alone. I hate doing that, but as I do, I started to cry.
 
I don't want to be a burden to anyone. How can I explain to him why I'm being like this? Why the heck am I crying?
 
Until I reached home, I was filled with tears. This can't be love, right?
 
I don't believe in such fact that you can fall in love with someone you barely know. You might be infatuated, but that's shallow compared to love. And my heart's been tired of loving the wrong person. Even if I cry in front of him, nothing will happen.
 
. Kang Soo Jin, get a hold of yourself. You barely know each other.
 
Kris Wu, just so you know, it's my first time dedicating all these teardrops to you.
 
Is this love? I hope not. If it is, I won't let my heart prevail this time. It's almost Christmas. We won't be seeing each other until next year.