Second Epilogue.

Beautiful Stranger
Kris Wu and I met once again and my heart damn whispers, "HERE WE GO AGAIN." And it was such a small world for the both of us. Who knew that our parents are friends, and that he was the one that mom is referring to.
 
"May I ask you a question?" Kris began to held my hand, leading us to a table between the two of us.
 
"What? You know, you can call me by my name. We've been partners in arnis for one semester, yet we barely call each other by name." I was starting to be straightforward. For some reasons, I needed answers.
 
"Soo Jin." Ah, it feels good for Kris to call me by my name. That time, I can finally say that we're no longer strangers. "By beautiful stranger, what do you mean by that?" He continued.
 
"Kris Wu, are you aware that you are handsome? And what we really are? Thus, the Beautiful Stranger was born." I said.
 
"I'm sorry." He sighed.
 
"There's no need to be sorry about, Kris." I called him by his name for the first time.
 
"But.. The way I treated you.. Like.." He was loss for words, and I don't know why.
 
"It's fine. Gwen. Cha. Na. Yo." I was a bit frustrated. I had to admit, bitterness is still present in my heart. "I'll go back to mom instead." I bowed and turned around, but he hugged me from behind.
 
"Kang Soo Jin. Please don't leave just now. You have to hear something. These words, I've summarized it all in my heart, and that I wanted you to hear those words, even for the last time. When I first saw you, I was mesmerized. You were so cute and I pity you for not having a partner so I decided to stay with you until the very end. I actually liked you for a very long time now, but I kept on denying it because you're from AB and that you might not feel the same way about me."
 
When Kris said that, "." I muttered to myself. He took the words right out of my damn mouth.
 
"When I yelled at you, it was unintentional. You were too cute that time, and I can't help myself from falling in love with you. I was preventing myself, yet I didn't know how difficult it is doing so." Kris sighed, still holding me tight. I was loss for words.
 
"Last Christmas festival, I saw you with my friends. I wanted to ask you out, but you were with your friends as well." Damn it. I knew it was him.
 
"When you cried in front of me, I wanted to hug you like what I'm doing right now. Soo Jin. It took me a lot of courage to say this. I like the way you smile, like you're a very positive person. I would secretly look at you when you sleep in the pavilion, seeing your Math notes and handouts piled up because you're busy studying. I wish I could solve those statistical problems for you. Or read those handouts. And your hamsters, I want to take care of. Basically, I want to offer my help." He whispered those sweet nothings in my ear.
 
"I also look over for you even if you're my sunbae. Whenever other people teach you, I want to check if they are gentle to you and caring just like me. I never lose my patience for you because I don't want to give up on us." 
 
When he said that, it was like we had a relationship.
 
"Through arnis, I was able to create my moves and even hold your hands. When we almost kissed, I was ready, but you looked to innocent so I didn't continue doing so. I love everything about you. It seems like in one semester, I was given the opportunity to know you better. But the last day, I just let you go, even if I had words to say."
 
A tear dropped in my eye, because I never expected those words.
 
"Pabo Kris. I like you. Ani, I love you. Yet this is the only time that I admit it to myself. I thought you liked someone else and I knew how miserable I'm going to be after our PE because your building is far and that this is my last PE class since I'm going to be a college junior that time. Turns out to be that the feeling's mutual."
 
"I never loved anyone, except you. That's why my classmates call us a cute couple." His lips lingered in my neck.
 
"I love you, Kang Soo Jin. Please don't go. I want to make you mine."
 
Then he began to sing.
 
"Can I call you my own, can I call you my lover? Call you my one and only girl. Can I call you my everything, call you my baby? You're the only one who runs my world. Will you be my girlfriend, Kang Soo Jin?"
 
"Court me first!" I answered.
 
Kris kissed my forehead that time and reached for my cheeks and nose. And for the finale, we kissed. Everything sure is worth the risk.
 
I can totally say that Kris is worth it.
 
The End.