Peripheral Vision

Beautiful Stranger
It was the day of the Christmas festival in our school. I wore my typical outfit which consists of a necktie, a red polo shirt, a gray vest, black skirt, long socks and sneakers. That's how I am. A rockstar in the making =)))
 
I'm a bit sad knowing that our arnis class is postponed. Because that means I won't be seeing Kris. I had to admit, I miss him. But after what happened? I guess it's time to follow my mind this time.
 
"Come on Kang Soo Jin! It's fine to love sometimes. It won't give you any harm." says my heart, so stubborn and worn.
 
"No, Kang Soo Jin. You've been there, done that. Do you want to get hurt once again? That guy's from Architecture. Waaaaay far away from your building. If ever this semester ends, how are you going to find him?" said my rational, international and operational mind. So yeah, I'm following it this time.
 
My friends and I waited for night time to come. I can't wait for the fireworks.
 
Every minute, every second, I'm thinking about you, Kris Wu. How can a stranger like you mean so much to me? Do you even think of me the way I think of you?
 
Dinner time came, and my friends and I sat by the grasses, stargazing as well. There were tons of people waiting for the fireworks. It was awesome, indeed.
 
I began to eat the food that I have and all of the sudden, in my peripheral vision, I saw someone..
 
It was Kris.
 
He was with three of his friends, and I was eating without any poise. I was tired as well, damn it.
 
They stopped for a moment and he stared at me. I think he familiarized himself that time, and left.
 
It was dark, but I know in my heart that it was him.
 
But regardless of what, Christmas is almost here! Might as well be happy!