Attention Seeker

Beautiful Stranger
 
22nd of February. A few meetings left and it's goodbye. But that's not what's making me mad. The fact that it's raining and that my classes are suspended except for PE is. Damn it. It will surely be a waste of money going to school. If I was a bad student who doesn't care about how expensive the tuition fee is, I'd just cut classes.
 
Since it was raining, I thought we're going to go indoors once again, but it turns out to be that we're gonna have aerobics for today. We were persuaded to follow because Mr. Tao might get mad at us.
 
Since I was seated in alphabetical order, Kris and I never sat next to each other. Even if we did, I'm starting not to care anymore. I know how this will end up anyway. 
 
Remember the girl who kept on looking at me badly? She and Kris were together, talking to each other. They seem to be having fun while I'm here, sitting alone. I feel so isolated because no one even bothers to talk to me. Only Kris.
 
But I guess things would never be the same anymore, and he wouldn't even dare to look at me. He'll never will.
 
The one thing I hate is that of all the places he would want to pass by, he would choose to pass by me even if it's hard. Is he just seeking attention or what?
 
I was neither jealous nor hurt. "Okay." I muttered silently. Because I prepared myself for the outcome even before. I was thankful I followed my mind, because it won't hurt as much.
 
Okay Kris, just continue what you're doing. I just don't care anymore. I don't mean anything to you anyway, why do I even bother? If he and that girl are dating, I can't do something anymore.
 
When the aerobics ended, I went to Mr. Tao to consult something. That reminds me. He had given us an activity that we are required to attend to but I can't seem to decide what to do because there's a conflict in my schedule.
 
"Mr. Tao, about the activity, what if my schedule in class is the same as that? Can I be excused if that's the case?" I asked him.
 
"What's your schedule?" He asked.
 
"Well the show is from 1-3pm and my classes on Tuesdays are from 1-7pm." Oh great. I'm the only AB student in this class.
 
"Gwenchanayo as long as you have the ticket." Mr. Tao smiled. Apparently, I can see Kris looking at me. There he goes again.
 
"Kamsahamnida." I left and went home.
 
Is it safe to say I'm getting over Kris because this is a waste of time? Who knows.