His name is Kris

Beautiful Stranger
Chapter 7
 
Another week of Arnis once again. For some reasons, I'm starting to like this one. Maybe I developed a tiny little crush on him. Maybe not.
 
I was at the pavilion that time, waiting for the class to begin. My fellow classmates in this class were writing their names in a yellow paper, and I had to do the same. As I was doing so, a girl approached me.
 
"Unnie. Is Kris your partner?" Who the heck is he?
 
"Uhm, yeah." I wasn't sure about it since he never told me his name.
 
"Ah, arraseo. He told me to put his name so, let me do it for you." The girl smiled, and got my paper. As I read silently his name, wow.
 
"Kris Wu Yi Fan."
 
So he's Chinese. And Kris is his English name? I wonder what my Chinese name is.
 
He was still not there, and I'm getting impatient about it. How will I be able to practice without him? I was alone all the time.
 
"Annyeong!" a cute guy whose name is Taemin approached me.
 
"Annyeong." I smiled a little.
 
"Do you want to practice with me?" He offered.
 
"Sure!" I was glad.
 
Taemin and I went to a place where we can practice. He was really cute, and I loved how he smiles. I would make a few mistakes, but he would laugh and repeat with me once again. I guess he found me childlike and cute, because he was smiling all the time.
 
Is Taemin my new partner? I don't mind. I feel comfortable with him.
 
Now why are people staring at me once again? I hate this feeling. Did I do something wrong?
 
"Hey." Kris Wu arrived, after my practice with Taemin. I looked at him. "Have you submitted the paper?" He asked.
 
"Yes." I answered.
 
He looked at me seriously, but I looked away. "How did you know my name?"
 
"Someone wrote it for me." Can't he at least ask for my name? Damn it.
 
"Let's go and have a practice." He smiled as we find a place to do so.
 
"Arraseo.." I whispered.
 
Kris and I started. Hitting each other's sticks, moving our feet at different directions, and focusing on each other. Again, we would make a few mistakes, and repeat the process once again. Our classmates were watching us as we did. I wonder why. I love it when he's patient with me. It's rare for a guy to be that way.
 
As I moved from one direction to another, I tripped. I stopped for a moment, and resumed again.
 
"Kang Soo Jin! Kris Wu!" Mr. Tao called our names. It was time for the practical.
 
"Wait a second." He stopped me. "Whenever we would bow to each other, you must look at me in the eyes, arraseo?" He was instructing me to do so, and it was hard for me to do that since he's a guy and looking at him with a handsome face, it's too painful to look at.
 
He was persistent and he kept on looking at me. Argh! I'm melting! Damn it!
 
"You should always remember to strike and block." I nodded. I was the one who would strike since I like hitting things. Just kidding.
 
"Ya! KANG SOO JIN! KRIS WU!" Oops. I forgot it was our turn.
 
We were facing each other, holding our arnis sticks. I looked at him and bowed. This is it!
 
I hit his stick with mine, and we moved wherever possible. The phasing was so fast, but it was manageable.
 
"She's so cuteeeeee!!!" Some people would scream. I blushed a little, but I have to focus. Some even giggled, and I tried to relax.
 
"Done. Thank you." Mr. Tao smiled to us. Whew. Thank God I survived the practical exam.
 
"Are we going to see our grades now?" I asked.
 
"Ani, maybe next time." We waited for a while until the secretary gave the paper to us.
 
Yes! I got a 1.75! Not bad, I must say.
 
"We'll do better next time." I said to him with a smile.
 
"That grade is fine." He smiled back.
 
"Still, we'll work harder!" I said, positively.
 
He left for a while, while I remain seated, leaning on the pavilion. This is tiring.
 
Then he was standing next to me, waiting and looking for me.
 
"Where's our group?" Again, I asked.
 
"At the right side. Let's go." He touched my shoulder as I walked ahead of him. I really have no idea why we're described as a cute couple. I don't want to assume anything because he might just be nice to everyone. Trust me, I've been there, done that.
 
We had a new lesson and I had to admit, it was difficult. I often make mistakes and just smile at him to lessen his anger if he was mad. It worked. But not for all people.
 
There was this girl, who was looking at me badly because of my mistakes. Is she irritated by me? But Kris also makes mistakes yet I see her whisper something in his ears.
 
" you don't look at me that way!" I said that in my mind. I more by doing aegyo naturally. That time, I was unconsciously looking at Kris, with my ice princess look.
 
When I made a mistake once again, he held my hand and reached for his arnis stick. And we live happily ever after.