Proofs

Beautiful Stranger
Damn it. I was extremely late for my arnis. I lost my arnis sticks a while ago while printing. When I arrived, they were about to start. Another week filled with arnis. Same thing everytime. But this time, I have to see if the signs are fulfilled.
 
Unexpectedly, Kris was there already. What the heck? That's rare of him to be that early. Has the world turned upside down? I was the one who is late this time, which seldom happens.
 
Kris offered me his pen and yellow paper for me to write on. He was watching me the whole time, and it makes me blush.
 
Then he was the one who volunteered to give the paper to Mr. Tao. What a gentleman.
 
First sign, check. Kris asked me to practice with him once again. I'm going to pretend that I have my period today.
 
Oops. I can't. Ouch. My eyes hurt because of the sands irritating my eyes.
 
"Are you alright??" Kris looked at my face slowly.
 
"Gwenchana.. My eyes hurt a little though.."
 
He looked so worried that time. Ouch, it really hurts.
 
During our free time, I was given the chance to grab my contact lens solution. Thank God my eyes are fine. For the moment I thought I was going to be blind. Kris was still looking at me, and I pretend not to notice. Aigoo~ 
 
The third sign occur when we were having a group activity and I was having a hard time with the so-called Redonda. That was the hardest part because you have to spin the arnis sticks around and move at the same time. Ah! My weakness is revealed! Andwae!
 
"I.. I don't get it." I said softly to Kris.
 
"Guys! Can we repeat? She finds it hard to follow. Jebal?" Kris asked the group and they all approved. Gomawo, arnis partner.
 
I was lost in focus, but I'm trying to learn the steps in redonda when suddenly, Kris grabbed and pulled me closer, away from the people.
 
He saved me. I was about to get hit by the other group..
 
I looked at him in the eyes, and I can see how protective he was towards me and he never gave up teaching me..
 
The signs were fulfilled, except for one..
 
He didn't even call me by my name.