Barrier

Beautiful Stranger
 
Lately, I've been dreaming about Kris. Maybe because I'm thinking about him lately. And here it goes:
 
My family started to move to a new house which is farther than our previous one. It's far from my school, but I saw him there. Funny, because I was watching anime the whole time. Well I was an Otaku back then, bu the way. After watching, I suddenly changed the channel and began watching KPOP music videos.
 
Then my dream shifted, and I was chasing him. I was asking him to stay with me for a while because it will be the last time we're going to see each other. I reached into his house, and it turns out to be that they are Traditional Chinese and his parents believe that Kris should marry only a Chinese girl. I'm a Korean..
 
Every thing was in red, and what you usually see in a rich Chinese family's house can be found here. I even saw Kris speaking Mandarin which I do not understand.
 
He, who was snobbish that time, began to ignore me. But I saw his brother, who was handsome, but kept on asking me to go away.
 
I asked, if they are related. He nodded, but he got used to being an only child. Why is that so? He didn't answer.
 
Another shifting in my dream. My Chinese classmate arrived all of the sudden, who kept on yelling at Kris in Mandarin. For what I know, she was persuading him to spend time with me even just once. Kris was talking to her, and I got jealous.
 
Because I was desperate, I asked him out. He let me wait for a long time and I got so mad to the point that I said, "YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN."
 
That, was the end of my dream.