Serendipity

Beautiful Stranger
Chapter 1
 
It was the day of enrollment for the Faculty of Arts and Letters students as well as those from the College of Architecture. I was sitting in the bench with all the students waiting for their tuition to be paid. I was sleepy, because I had to wake up early just for me to be enrolled. And one of my problems right now is what PE subject am I going to choose.
 
I'm not into sports. This is just included in my curriculum. Aigoo. I have to choose a PE class that I like the most because it's my last one, gotta make the most out of it.
 
What should I choose? I've already taken Basic Volleyball, Fitness and Swimming but I never enjoyed any of those. Badminton? Well, it's the most indemand class. Folk dance? Nah, I'm gonna screw up if I did. Social dance? You've got to be kidding me. I don't even wear heels.
 
"Ya Kang Soo Jin!" It was Lee Kai, my close girl friend in class. We became close after the school festival since we both worked together.
 
"Ah, Kai Lee.." I smiled. "What PE class did you choose?"
 
"Beach Volleyball." She said. "What about you?"
 
"I haven't decided yet." Then all of the sudden, I thought about Arnis. "Ya, Kai sshi, how about Arnis? what do you think?"
 
"It's nice, Soo Jin." She encouraged me. "But the thing is, you have to practice a lot just for that."
 
"I know, but I've tried that before." I answered.
 
"Just go for it, Soo Jin!" Kai told me and I began to choose.
 
I was determined for Arnis that time, because back in 5th grade, we were taught how to use it and now I wanted to choose that one because there's something forcing me to choose it and I want to learn self-defense. After all, it won't kill you if you would learn to defend yourself in some situations.
 
"Miss, what PE class would you like to choose?" As a college sophomore, we are allowed to choose our own PE class unlike our freshmen years.
 
"Arnis, jebal." I quickly answered.
 
"What time would you choose?" Since my classes are from 1-7pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I won't choose them. Wednesdays are tiring so I have a choice between Monday and Friday.
 
"7-9am, Friday." I said to the teacher, fixing my schedule. I've realized that I might have muscle pains the next day so Friday is the best choice.
 
"Arraseo. Arnis it is. There is your professor, by the way." He pointed to a guy, with intense stares, but looks friendly when he smiles. "Huang Zi Tao. He will be your professor in Arnis."
 
"Jinjja?" I was amazed. I left and paid my tuition afterwards.
 
But all of the sudden, I realized that the only people around were Architecture students. I feel so alone. Where are the AB students?!
 
I looked around and someone caught my attention. It was a tall guy with black hair, and he was speaking in English most of the time. He was wearing an Architecture uniform, so I assumed that was his course. He was the complete definition of perfection.
 
But then again, WHAT THE ? Kang Soo Jin, focus! You are not here to hunt for boys. The College of Architecture has tons of handsome students, and in the Faculty of Arts and Letters, we've got beautiful students, just like me. Just kidding. Kekeke~
 
"A beautiful stranger, I must say." I said to myself in thought and went to get my PE uniform.