Won't Give Up

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin was in his studio, working on his painting. Different brushes and paint splatters left a mess on the floor of the studio. His studio was at second floor of his art gallery and he really liked it there; a rectangular room with its three walls, giving him a 270 degree view of the greens and the city.

“Sir?” The call startled Jongin and he paused from continue the paintbrush over the canvas. He turned to see his secretary standing by the door.

“The President of Seoul University in Arts is here.” He said.

“Really? I better get changed, didn’t I? My clothes were in the closet, right?”

“Yes, I got the exact location of the address you gave. I shall upload in your cell phone later.” He explained. Jongin jerked one of his eyebrows up and smiled.

“This is so bothersome!” Sulli screamed at the doctor’s bedroom.

“Why so?” Naeun asked her friend who keep rolling herself restlessly on the bed.

“The old man in the geriatric department. It was my duty to become his doctor and always watch him, but then he just yelling and nagging. I couldn’t even get to his arms to take his blood pressure. In fact, he smacked my hand away.”

Soojung and Naeun looked at Sulli eagerly. “What?” They even pronounce unanimously.

“He said, I’m just an intern who kept lingering around, drinking coffee. He said I’m going to be a bad doctor and become shame to my family.” They knew Sulli started to cry. Soojung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter