Sudden Marriage Proposal

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The white BMW Convertible arrived in front of the 2-storey house. Soojung spotted an unfamiliar black Harley-Davidson motorbike outside the house.

“I’m going to be here for the night, so you should go back to Seoul.” She told Jongin who was looking at the house.

“Are you sure? How are you going to return to Seoul tomorrow, then?” He asked her. She bit her lip.

“I’ll take the train tomorrow.” She said to him and stepped one of her feet outside when Jongin called her.

“If you do need anything, you could just call me.” He said. Soojung looked at him for few seconds before she got out of the car. Later, she disappeared into the house. His eyes followed her trail until she entered her house. He pulled out his phone.

“Eomma, I’m coming over to your house.” Jongin told his mother over the phone before he hung up and drove away.

 

“Soojung-ah, you came. I was telling your mom about us.” Myungsoo stood up and held her hands. She frowned.

“Us?” She muttered while looking at her mother who still looked confused.

“You know, we knew each other since high school and we’ve been dating for years before we lost contact because I have to move to Japan.” He stated. Soojung rolled her eyes in disbelief. She wished she could just die in front of their rather than hearing such an unbelievable lie.

“Soojung, is it true? I thought Jongin is--”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter