Rivals Meet

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung quickly pushed Jongin to have herself free. Her eyes did not budge from his. “What the hell you’re doing here?”

“Just came over to visit the kids.”

“Why bother to do that?”

“You’re mad today. I thought I just saw you were smiling around. Something happened today that made you feel happy?” He asked.

“Yeah, until I saw you.” She said in monotone. Jongin grinned. Rolling her eyes, she ignored him and entered the ward, but he grabbed her by the wrist.

“By chance, you’re not mad at me about last night, are you?” He asked innocently.

“Why should I?” Her tone was flat and expressionless but not her eyes; a very powerful glare. Jongin automatically let go of her hand and she immediately walked away.

“Wow! That was something.” He was awed.

 

“Soojung unnie, where had you been? We miss you!” Yoonhee said as the other children also running towards them. They were all stained by paint, again.

“What have you been doing just now?” She asked the children.

“Jongin hyung came by and gave each of us a new painting kit. He guessed that our previous kit had run out.” A boy answered. Although her face was expressionless, Soojung was surprised.

Soojung sat at the corner of the room only to watch these children painting. Their parents sometimes are too busy or worse, did not even drop by to pay a visit to the children. That’s why she always makes a priority to regularly drop by to the ward; to make them happy. When Jongin came, they’ve become happier and smiles are always visible on their faces.

“No, thanks to him. That mischievous, stupid playboy artist." Soojung thought to herself and smiled faint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter