Hate or Is It Not?

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin smirked to her as she met with his eyes. Later, she rushed towards the door and disappeared from his view.

“But just so you know, it is true.” He murmured. Girls that he usually going after, he only had one intention; get them to sleep with him. But Soojung had pushed him beyond his boundaries in catching ‘preys’. Of course it would be hard to get her to bed with him. Strangely, he didn’t feel the need to get her to sleep with him. She’s so complicated, it somehow drew his attention to her, wanting to be closer to her. She’s the first woman ever to turn down his ‘offer’.

He laughed to himself. He bet the people who were walking around there looked at him like he’s some kind of a lunatic. Soojung turned to meet his eyes and found him smirking. Quickly, she turned away and walked back towards the ward.

“What?” She murmured to herself, upon hearing that confession. Naeun and Sulli were still waiting at the counter. Soojung tried to keep a neutral face and proceeded to her reports.

“Why you didn’t tell us that you have a boyfriend?” Sulli whispered. Soojung paused and threw the report back to the counter. They were surprised at her reaction.

“Does it matter to you so much about my personal life?” She asked, looking at them in the eyes. Both were speechless. After walked away from the counter, she felt guilty for both of her friends. She suddenly got emotional and tensed and she just throws her anger at them.

Yes, I'm angry. Why Kim Jongin is here? What he wants?

 

 

“Doctor, you had checked all of the patients. The nurses shall take care of the rest.” A nurse spoke to Soojung when she was transferring the blood in syringe into a specimen tube.

“It’s okay. I could do this.” She was nearly dropped the syringe afterwards. The nurse acted quickly by grabbing the syringe from her hand.

“Please, doctor. You should rest.” The nurse pleaded. Soojung looked at the nurse and nodded.

“Hello everyone.” She greeted as she stepped into the ward. No one responded. Weird. Usually there would be two or three kids running towards her. Soojung walked in further until she reached a junction. As she heard children’s laughter, she followed where the sound came from, and it leads her to a room. She could saw the children w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter