Fallen For You

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung woke up the next morning with a terrible headache. She had trouble sleeping last night; thinking of what happened to her and crying. She has to get to work anyway, despite her mood and condition. After she had done dressing up and drank the coffee, she picked her car keys and went to the door.

Jongin stood straightly in front of her as she opened the door. She was so surprised that she felt her heart was about to burst.

“You didn’t reply neither to my messages nor my calls.” He said, in monotone. His eyes were on her, his expression was serious.

“Move aside, Jongin.” She started to felt annoyed, and her headache is still oozing. Before she could walk away by passing beside him, Jongin had already spread out his hands to the walls beside the door. Basically, she couldn’t get out of her house.

Soojung finally looked at him in the eyes, glaring. “I’m not in a mood to play with you.”

“I didn’t ask you to play with me. I was asking you why you didn’t pick up the phone or reply to my messages.” He clarified.

She was boiling up inside, annoyed with him. ‘Stupid!’ She cursed him in her mind.

“I was too tired. Now, move aside!” She spoke. But Jongin still won’t budge. His arms were still preventing her from getting out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter