Our First Date

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’ll have the beef steak and iced lemon tea.” Jongin said to the waiter while handing the menu book. Then he and the waiter looked at Soojung, waiting.

“I’ll have the chicken pie and apple juice.” The writer wrote it down and disappeared to the counter.

“How little you ordered. You should eat more, because you looked skinnier than before.” Jongin remarked that to her. Soojung have nothing to say because she doesn’t know what to say at all.

“And you’re still quiet as ever.” He continued. She looked up to him and rolled her eyes. He chuckled.

“And you’re still feisty as ever.”

“Yah! Stop that!” Soojung finally yelled. The rest of the crowds suddenly turned their heads towards them. Upon realizing that, she bowed her head slightly as a sign of apology. Jongin did not stop chuckling. The silence continued when they ate. She has so many questions in her head that she wants to throw to this man, but her voice doesn’t want to come out. Now that she having sore throat, it just making things worse.

“So, how’s your work doing?” He breaks the silence. She paused from her eating.

“It’s fine.”

“How’s your sister? Did she like my present to her?” Soojung looked at him. That present that consists of elegant silk fabric and laces and a card that Jessica refuses to disclose the content to her.

“She’s fine and she likes your present.” She answered. He smug in satisfaction and continue eating. Her eyes did not budge from him. Then, she put down my fork on the plate.

“Aren’t you going to explain something to me?”

“About what?”

“You know what I’m talking about.”

“And which one is that?” Jongin replied with a slight smile. That’s right, he knew what she mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter