Fanboying Over Her

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung didn’t know why she accepted Myungsoo’s offer for a coffee all of a sudden yesterday. Maybe she was too focusing on the work she was doing and then blurted out saying she accept his invitation.

“Soojung-ssi?” The man greeted her at the table. Soojung was surprised because she realized she was too busy thinking.

“Have you been waiting long for me?” He asked. She just kept her eyes looking at her latte.

“No, just for five minutes.” Soojung lied. This was supposed to be a quick lunch break but then she have to meet someone. This is a bit bad of her to suddenly badmouthing him inside, but can’t help it if he sort of interferes with her schedules; her work in hospital.

“Sorry for keeping you long. I have an errand to run just now. Since its lunchtime anyway, should we eat together?” He apologized which relieved her. Myungsoo and Soojung talked casually throughout the lunchtime. He did most of the talking.

“I could drive you back.”

“You don’t have to. It’s just couple blocks away from the hospital.” Soojung said as she stood up. Then, Myungsoo held her wrist gently and walked out of the café.

“I don’t like the idea of a woman like you walking alone especially at this kind of neighborhood.” He drove her until they reached in front of the hospital.

“Thank you.” She muttered, still looking bit uncomfortable.

“Thanks to you too for willing to spend time with me. I had a really good time just now.” He said while still holding the steering. Soojung slightly bowed to him before she disappeared into the hospital. Myungsoo still kept smiling after he drove off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter