Always a Player

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“The kids are still here.” Soojung spoke, making Jongin stopped. A little centimeters left between his lips and hers. Both of them stare in the eyes.

“Wanna go to my place, then?” He said, smiling. She was close to nod her head, but she snapped just in time. She stood up and walked to the door, leaving Kai wondered.

“I need to rest. Be good to these children.” She reminded him before she walked out of the room.

“That went over the board.” He stared at the brush he was holding, shook off his head.

“Yes! It’s two days of public holiday. And I decided to throw a party!” Sulli shouted.

“It’s only two days. Nothing to be celebrated much.” Naeun snorted. Sulli smacked her shoulder.

“Excuse me, but tomorrow is my birthday. It’s okay, I forgive you. I’m inviting you to my special birthday party tomorrow.” She shouted.

“Sorry about that, but sure. I’d love to attend.” Naeun replied in excitement. Just then, Soojung passed by. Sulli reached out to grab her arm.

“Soojung-ah, tomorrow, I’ll be having my birthday party, and I want you to come. So tomorrow at the Celestial Bar, 9 pm. Don’t be late, or you’ll be missing the cake.” She pointed her index finger and Soojung nodded her head quickly. Soojung and Sulli turned around to see who it was. They thought it was their senior doctor.

“Jongin-sshi.” Sulli muttered sheepishly but Soojung still locked her glare on him.

“I’m having a birthday party at the Celestial Bar tomorrow night. You should come.” She explained.

“Can I?” Jongin said as he looked at bitter face of Soojung’s. He chuckled and turned to Sulli. “I would love to, but I have plans for tomorrow night. Besides--” He looked at Soojung again. “I’m not sure if I was invited 100%.” Soojung ogled her eyes, sighed.

“Anyways, what are you doing here?” Soojung asked. Jongin shrugged and grin.

“To see--“ Before he could said it, Soojung had already took off, ignoring him. Someone had paged her. Jongin was startled.

“Don’t mind her. She’s just--” Sulli whispered to him.

“Busy. I know.” He linked to her statement and smiled.

Celestial Bar was huge and its interior looked almost as if they’re in a high-class hotel or palace. Sulli’s party was held at a private VIP room that she ordered. Soojung been having a little tolerance towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter