Missing You

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Soojung-ah, you really should eat. You haven’t been eating anything since last two days. Are you still sad about what happened?” Naeun asked. Soojung flinched. The incident that happened two days before, where it was the last time she ever heard or see him; Jongin.

“No, I’m not.”

“You’re denying these kinds of things too much, girl.”

“No, I’m not. I’m busy with this work, okay?” Soojung almost yelled. Jongin usually shows his face up at least once in two days, but he did not appear today. To put it in a timeline, it’s almost three days already. Why she was concerning about this thing, about him?

 

Jessica came by to Seoul and Soojung picked her up at the airport. When they arrived at Soojung’s house, both of them cook dinner. Her sister was going to spend a night here.

“Does your work have been doing well much?” Jessica asked while still cutting the mushrooms and carrots.

“I have more day-offs so I can spend more time with you guys and for myself.” Soojung whistled to her sister while stirring the soup.

“Yes, you should.” Jessica laughed it off and Soojung followed her. After finished cooking, they sat down for dinner. Jessica seemed to be distracted by something she saw behind her sister.

“Is that a gift for you?” She asked. Soojung turned her head around to see where she was referring to and the gift box with colorful bow ribbon was the first thing she spotted.

“It’s from J-Jongin.” Soojung breathe in deeply. It was the first time she finally said his name out loud since the last one month.

“Really? So nice of him!” Jessica’s face brightened. She rushed to open the gift. When she did, there was a translucent paper covering something. She lifts up the paper fold and she was astonished by what she saw. An off-white colored silk fabric and also a beautiful and lavish French lace fabric. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter