Don't Touch Her

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After having tea, Jongin decided to drive his car around town. It’s been a while since he strolled around this small hometown and besides, he has to buy some health drinks for his grandfather. When he drove around town, he realized something at the passenger seat beside him. He stopped by the roadside to check what it was. Then he realized what it was Soojung’s phone.

“She must have dropped it before she went out of the car.” He murmured to himself. The next thing he knew was that he’d already in front of Mrs. Jung’s house. Her mother greeted him when he knocked on the door.

“Jongin-ah! Long time no see. What brings you here? How do you know my place?” Mrs. Jung said delightfully. He bowed to her.

“Annyeong haseyo, your daughter spending the night here, right? She left her phone in my car.”

“What? Soojung didn’t say she is going to spend the night here. After that argument, she left. A man named Myungsoo came here. And he even proposed my daughter in front of me. She bring him out and I don’t know what happened outside, but I’m sure I heard them arguing. The next I know, she already disappeared. I was so worried.” Mrs. Jung explained.  Jongin bit his lip.

“I’ll look for her. If I found her, I’ll inform you right away.”

His car strolled around town while his eyes were looking for any sign of brown-haired girl. Just then, he spotted a familiar figure with the brown hair tied-back, wearing the black trench coat she was wearing earlier. Soojung walked so slow, it seemed that she looks disoriented. Jongin parked his car by the roadside and followed her from behind. She entered the local bar and sat on the bar stool.

“I want a big bottle of soju.” Soojung requested from the bartender and later he came back with a big bottle of soju and a glass. She was completely drunk that she did not realize the surrounding;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter