You're Mine

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I know you’ll fall for me somehow.” Jongin smiled then looked out at the view of the city from the balcony, where he and Soojung were having their morning coffee.

“That’s just your imagination.” She raised her eyebrow.

“Don’t lie to yourself.” He said while staring at her. That made Soojung a bit flustered and looked at other direction; this excites him more. Jongin walked till he was behind her. His hands slowly crawled and hugged her waist. She gasped in amazement.

“There could be people watching.” She muttered but he did not let go.

“Who cares? If they see us, they know we are happily married couple and--” He paused. She turned her heard around a bit, waiting for his statement. “They know that you’re mine. Mine only.” He whispered to her ear softly. Soojung felt blood was rushing to her face. Jongin turned her around but still hugging her waist.

“There! You’re blushing.”

“What? No, I’m—“ She was about to deny when his lips quickly landed on hers and kissed her passionately. She was lost in the kiss. Her hands circled around his neck and ruffled his black hair. Jongin’s lips later travelled down to her neck, and then around her shoulders while his hand still hugging her waist. Soojung let out a moan. She lightly pushed him away before he could take off the shirt she’s wearing. He was puzzled.

“I haven’t made the breakfast yet.” She answered, a little bit flustered. He looked at her and smirked. He pulled her close to him again.

“You’re just wanted to run away from me. Don’t deny it. I know you love it.” Jongin attempts to kiss her, but again she pushed him away.

“I got to make breakfast.” She rushed to the door and left to the kitchen. He was amazed and twinkled his eyes, then laughed.

She’s so cute when she reacted like that. He thought to himself.

“Yoonji, Younmi! Hurry up!” She shouted, calling the twins to come down.

“Yes, mum.” They both reply in unison. They both came down wearing bright-colored clothes; Yoonji’s wearing pink dress while Younmi had on orange t-shirt with navy shorts. Soojung put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter