Hateful Feelings

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why did you go to the hospital?” Myungsoo said.

Jongin looked at him in the eyes. “Just to drop something to a friend?”

“The gift that was dedicated to her sister and mother?” His eyes widened. How he knew about it?

Myungsoo’s face became serious. “You know about our little talk at the Hub, right?” He reminded Jongin with a deadly serious tone.

“Don’t get too close with Soojung.”

“So what’s up with it?” Jongin lashed back. He’s not going to back off easily with a man he hardly knew that somehow is overtaking the woman he’s into.

Myungsoo walked forward until he faced right in front of Jongin. “Sehun told me how your social life is and I won’t ever let her fall for a woman-killer like you!”

“Is that the only the things that you know about me? Tell me what else you had got after researching my profile.” Jongin snorted. He said and glared at Myungsoo and it made him more pissed that he grabbed the collar of Jongin’s shirt.

 

“Soojung-ah! There’s somebody fighting outside the hospital.” Jihyun rushed to Soojung who was just finished injected antibiotics to a patient.

“Somebody? Well, I shouldn’t be bothered am I if they’re just other people.”

“It’s Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter