Playboy vs. Ignorant

The Beginning of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jongin, aren't you going to come at my place tonight?” Suzy asked.

“Are there any party tonight? Or is it just for two of us?” He smirked and grabbed her waist that made her blushed. “I’ll be there, baby.” He kissed her neck and she quickly pushed him with laughter on her red face.

“I’ll be waiting.” Suzy said before she walked off leaving Jongin in the middle of the plaza. He smiled slyly and walked away from the busy street. He sighed and checked out his phone. There were a few messages from his friends and few missed calls. One of it was from his mother.

“I have bad news. You grandpa is sick. It would be kind if you could come here. He really wanted to see you.” He gasped and immediately get his things at his apartment. Afterwards, he set off to the suburbs with his white BMW Convertible. When he reached his house, he could felt a disturbing aura of sadness. He slowly entered and found his parents were at the living room, gloomy.

“Eomma, appa.” His voice surprised his parents and then they smiled. Mrs. Kim ran and hugged Jongin. “Where’s grandpa?” Silence. His mother hesitated.

“He’s at the hospital, dear.” He then rushed to the hospital. He got to know where his grandpa’s room was and entered it. He saw his grandpa was lying on the bed and he quickly stood beside his grandpa’s bed.

“Grandpa, I’m already here, don’t die yet. You’re too strong to die early. I know I’ve been making out with girls and that’s a sin, but please.” He babbled while letting out his tears.

“Excuse me.” When he turned; a brown-chestnut haired lady dressed in a white coat. “You’re disturbing the patient to sleep.” She said. Jongin blinked and backed off as the doctor came to stand beside the bed.

“I’m Dr. Soojung, your grandpa’s doctor. He had heart attack this morning but now he’s stable.” She started to medical checkup on his grandpa; observing the heart beat indicator and write something on the file she was holding. Jongin watched her with intriguing eyes.

“God must be in a good mood today.” He spoke. She was puzzled and looked at him.

“Why’d you say that?” Soojung asked and then he smirked at her.

“I’d encountered with one of His beautiful masterpieces in this room.” She blinked her eyes twice and quickly turned away her blushed face from him. “Did I flatter you?” He asked her, still smirking. She still focused on her file.

“Your grandpa has slight shortness of breath earlier but I guess he could be discharge in next three days.” Soojung faced him and explained, completely ignoring his seductive-toned question.

“Good day.” Half-smiled and she headed to the door. He dropped his jaw.

“No woman ever blew off my offer. This one is feisty. I like it.” Jongin murmured while smirking.

Soojung came back to continue her work at Seoul General Hospital. Currently she was assigned to work under emergency department. It was hard for her but she loved it. She came a long way to be a real doctor. When she was writing on her paper work, she suddenly recall of what happened in the suburb’s hospital yesterday.

"Did I flatter you?"

“What the hell.” She cursed to herself and continued her work. That night she went home to her townhouse by her car. On her way home, she noticed something from her rear view mirror; she saw a white BMW Convertible was behind her. What made her a bit restless was that same car followed her car all the way. As Soojung could not withstand her fear, she called the police.

“My name is Jung Soojung. There’s a car behind me that kept following me and I’m scared. Please, help me.” She reported. The police asked for her position and the vehicle’s registration number and she informed it.

“Her place is quite far?” Jongin murmured to himself. He kept driving behind the white Hyundai Sonata after waited in front of the hospital’s parking for two hours. He started to get bored when suddenly he heard siren and the sound was recognizable. It was police siren and they were driving behind him. The car gave signal to stop and him followed. Jongin was panicked behind his cool face.

“Sir, where are you going?” A police officer knocked on his window and asked. He smiled sheepishly.

“I was going to a friend’s house. Is that a crime?”

“A woman called the police because she was afraid when some BMW car followed her.” The police explained. Jongin lifted one eyebrow.

She called the police? He thought.

“I was going to meet my friend. His house is around this area and in fact at the next exit.” He lied. The police raise one eyebrow, uncertain by his explanation.

“Fine, you can go now.” The police decided to release Jongin and it made him smile crookedly. He turned to the exit and drive back to his apartment. He was disappointed that he lost Soojung’s trail.

Jongin woke up with the sun shining on his ivory skin. He took a shower and put on casual yet smart clothes. Today was where he was going outdoor; to do his sketching and painting. That was then he remembered Soojung’s face. Funnily enough she could pop into his mind. He couldn’t understand why her ignorance towards him the other day affected him much because every woman he met could not resist his charisma.

And she is a different story. He chuckled and remembered his last night attempt to find out where she live but failed because been blocked by the cops. Then, he started to think other ideas to make his plan possible.

“Just wait and see Soojung.” Jongin smirked. Then, his phone rang. He greeted the caller and paused to listen.

 

 

Sehun had a hard time trying to open his eyes. He murmured in pain when suddenly he felt like he is being crushed by a bear.

“What happened to you? I’m worried, you know.” Daeun shouted as she hugged him tightly. Jongin was awed that she grabbed Sehun first before him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter