Difficult

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

NO ONE'S POV: 

GD closed the door and started to move slowly towards TOP's bed.

He was still not used to the appearance of TOP now.

It has even gotten worse since the last time GD visited him, he could clearly noticed a couple of tubes connected to TOP's body that weren't there last time he visited.

Tears started to flow down his cheeks but he didn't really care. He knew he had to be strong for TOP but he was just..........tired.

TOP took notice of his tears and knew something happened.

Since TOP had known GD for a long time, he had gotten used to GD.

He had grown accustom to his tears and these tears indicate something really bad had happened. 

"What happened?" TOP's usual strong, husky voice had been replaced by a weak, soft one.

GD tried to speak but the words won't come out from his mouth. Why? 

Maybe because he didn't have the energy,

Maybe because he didn't want to trouble TOP with his problems, 

Or maybe because he couldn't accept the fact that he ended the best thing that ever happened to him. 

"Ji, I know something happened......" TOP paused to take a breathe before he continued. Even though he had barely said anything, he ran out of breathe.

It was really difficult for him to talk but he continued anyways. 

".....hiding it from me isn't gonna do you any good." Once he got the words out of his mouth, he took in a deep breathe.

He so exhausted from just saying these few words. 

"C-Cha-e.....I......bro-ke....u-up" GD managed to say to TOP. 

TOP was just shocked by what he heard. 

This disease must be affecting my ears, thought TOP.

He never expected the 'leaders' to break up. They had always had a solid relationship, then why did they break up?

He was 100% positive that love wasn't the issue, 

He was also 100% positive that trust wasn't the issue,

But he also was 110% positive that their break-up had something to do with himself.   

And if he wasn't already dead inside, he is now. 

He had  to get them back together, even if it's the last thing he ever does. 

"Ji......I have a plan" 

BOM'S POV: 

Throughout the car ride, no one spoke a word. Because nothing needed to be spoken. 

Seungri helped Chae out of the car and I got out by myself. I decided to be strong, forget, and move on. 

I fetched the keys from my handbag and opened the door. Seungri guided Chae, who was now quietly sobbing into his chest, towards the couch in the living room while I went to the kitchen to get some water for Chae.

I made my way towards the couch and sat next to Chae. 

"Here, drink some water." Chae looked up from Seungri's chest and glanced at the cup in my hand.

She tried to get a hold of it but her hand kept shaking so instead I just held it for her while she drank the water. 

As I put the cup on the table, Chae's phone started ringing. She ignored it and continued to cry, I pulled her closer to me and let her cry on my shoulder.

I was about to her hair when my phone started to ring. I also ignored it and Chae's hair trying to comfort her. 

After a few minutes, Seungri's phone started to ring and I nodded telling him to answer it. 

"hello?" I heard him say before he left the living room to not disturb us while he talked. 

It didn't take long for him to come back. His face wore a worried expression while he walked towards the couch.  

"What's wrong?" I asked him curious about why he looked so worried.

"umm.....y-you guys do realize you have a concert tonight, right?" Chae looked up immediately, and our eyes met. 

I couldn't hear what she was thinking but I didn't need to cause I could clearly see through her eyes that she's thinking the same thing I am,

CRAP!!!

ARRGHH!! How could I be so stupid?! I can't believe I forgot about 2ne1's first ever alone concert! How can this get any worse?!

"You have about 10 minutes before your manager comes" GREAT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION!!

Chae and I both ran to our rooms faster than lightning. I immediately took out all my cosmetics and started to fix my appearance. 

I had to get rid of anything that indicated I cried today. And trust me, that is very hard to do in just 10 minutes. 

To make the situation even worse, my brain started to come up with negative thoughts.

Chae couldn't even hold a cup for a couple of seconds, how is she going to hold a mic for the entire concert?! 

Chae could barely walk on her own, how is she going to dance the choreography?!

Chae can't even talk properly, how is she going to si-

I smacked my forehead to get rid of all these thoughts, THINK POSITIVE, YOU STUPID USELESS BRAIN!!

SEUNGRI'S POV: 

"You have about 10 minutes before your manager comes" I told them trying not to look suspicious. 

They both immediately got off the couch and ran to their rooms.

Once they closed their doors, I started doing my 'Seungri' dance. 

Manager 678 told me that they had around 30 minutes to get ready. 

I lied to them because I thought if they had a short period of time to get ready then they wouldn't have time to panic and worry about things going wrong. 

And of course because I'm a genius, MY PLAN WORKED!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!

? POV: 

I called Jinki, an old friend of mine and asked if he could do me a favor. 

When I first informed him about what the favor is about, he had said no. 

But then I played the guilt card, I reminded him of us being childhood bestfriends and all the favors that I had done for him. Eventually, he said yes and I started to explain everything in detail. 

What would happen, when it would, and where it would so that he could be fully prepared. 

I also added that it is a very important event and so he needed to capture the moment on camera.

I repeated everything one more time and then he assured me that everything would go exactly as I want it to. 

But that can't be guaranteed because I have absolutely no idea what she will say. 


Again srry 4 updatin so late, i've been busy lately and i felt really guilty 4 not updatin so I did. Also, srry if the chapter is crappy and short, I will try to improve in the next chapters. Thx 4 all the comments and subscriptions, u guys really make my day. Oh and silent readers, plz don't stay silent. lol

PS to SKYDRAGON fans: IM WORKIN ON IT!!!