Man Down

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

NO ONE'S POV:

"Okay, bye noonas" Seungri said before he closed the door. 

Something's wrong with Seungri, Bom thought, Maybe he's just tired. 

Bom decided to just shrug it off and then she walked to the kitchen to have her breakfast.......

which was, like always, Corn and Bread. 

"Don't you ever get bored from that breakfast, Unnie?" CL asked Bom as she watched her prepare her breakfast.

"Do you ever get bored of breathing?" Bom replied to CL's question with her own question. 

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET BORED OF BREATHING?!" CL exclaimed at her unnie. 

"THEN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET BORED OF CORN AND BREAD?!" Bom retorted. 

"It's useless fighting with you." CL said as she shaked her head. 

Both girls spend the next 20 minutes just eating their breakfast and talking. 

They somehow ended up arguing about........

"JAY-Z IS SO MUCH BETTER!!" Bom argued. 

"NO, EMINEM IS MUCH MUCH BETTER!!" CL argued back, "HE'S THE BEST SELLING ARTIST OF THE DECADE AND ROLLING STONES NAMED HIM 'THE KING OF HIP-HOP'"

"SO WHA-" Bom's comeback was interrupted by CL's phone. 

"Cause some things just don't change. It's better when they stay the same. Although the whole world knows your name so on the biggest days they came to see you spit your games." Eminem's 'Cold Wind Blows' blasted through the speakers of CL's phone. 

"See even my phone agrees!!" CL said before she got up. 

Bom just rolled her eyes and continued munching on her 5th cob of corn.

CL grabbed her phone from her bedside table and pressed the answer button.

"Yeboseyo?" CL said. 

"Hello, Chae. It's me, Dara." Dara said on the other end, "Manager 678 said to get ready. He's gonna pick us up in about an hour" 

"okay, we'll be ready by then. Bye unnie" CL said as she nodded.

"Bye Chae." Dara said as both sides hanged up. 

CL was about to put her down when she saw something that made her freeze. 

Her wallpaper was a picture of her and GD. 

She never did notice it before until now. Tears made their way down her cheeks.

CL'S POV: 

I wonder how he is. Is he fine? 

Did he eat his breakfast yet?

Does he miss me? 

Of course he doesn't you, pabo! He never even tried contacting you after you two broke up. He probably doesn't even love me anymore.

.......................but I still do.

"Where are you, Jiyongie? I really miss you.....please come back." I said while clutching my phone.

I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I tried wiping my tears but they just wouldn't stop. 

"Chae!" Bom said as she ran to me. 

She immediately hugged me and started comforting me. 

"Shhh..." she said while she rubbed my back in an attempt to comfort me.

"J-Jiyongie......I-I miss...him" I managed between sobs.

She broke the hug so she could look at me and said.....

"Chae, everything's gonna be fine. I promise." She told me. 

"H-how d-do y-y-you kno-know?" Talking while crying.........not easy. 

"I just do. Like I know that the sun is gonna rise tomorrow, I know that everything is gonna be fine." She said while she wiped my tears. 

I gave her a weary smile before I told her, 

"Manager oppa is gonna be here in an hour. We should get ready" I informed her.

"AN HOUR?!" I nodded at her question, "OH MY GOD! I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!! I HAVEN'T TAKEN A SHOWER NOR HAVE I PACKED MY CORN!!" 

I laughed at my unnie's silliness, seriously how is she 27 years old?

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!?!" She tried giving me the I'm-gonna-kill-you-if-you-keep-laughing look but it just doesn't work on her. 

Nevertheless, I decided to stop laughing because if she gets any madder, God knows what she will do. 

"okay, okay," I said as I raised my hands in defeat, "Let's just get ready"

TOP'S POV: 

I just finished the stupid test. I don't get why they are still making me do all these tests. I'm gonna die anyway. 

I got up from the chair and wanted to go back to my room but the nurses stopped me,

"Mr. Choi, you must sit on a wheelchair." One of the nurses said as another one brought a wheelchair next to me.

"I can walk perfectly fine!" I'm sick and tired of sitting on that ing wheelchair when I can use my two legs that God gave me so I can WALK with them!

"I know, Mr.Choi, but it's hospital protocol." The one that had brought the wheelchair told me. 

"Fine" I sighed and finally gave in as I sat on the wheelchair. 

One of the nurses started pushing it while another one opened the door. 

I ignored all the looks that people gave me on the way to my room. 

"Daddy, why is he in a wheelchair?" I heard a young boy ask his father as he pointed at me. 

"Put your hand down, Jae. Its rude to point." His father told him as the little boy put his hand down. 

I closed my eyes and sighed after that scene. I really miss my father, my mother too. I wish I could see them too but its the same case with them, I don't want them to see their son in such a state. That's why I pushed them away.....................

FLASHBACK: 

3 months ago............

Here I am, looking at the beautiful, peaceful Han river. 

It has midnight but there were a few people here. 

One couple walked pass me, holding hands and laughing. 

Why can't I be like him? 

I broke up with Bommie just 2 days ago. Oh God, I miss her so much already. Her smell, her smile, her touch. I miss everything single thing about her. Its been just 2 days and I'm already a mess. How am I supposed to continue without her? 

My thoughts were interrupted by my cellphone.

I just ignored it but it kept on ringing. 

"Arrghhh!" I grabbed my phone from the table and looked at the screen. 

'Mom' was flashing on the screen. 

I answered the phone, 

"Yeboseyo?" I said. 

"SEUNGHYUN AH!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON BOM?!!" My mom screamed through the phone. 

"what..how did y-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence. 

"Bom's mom told me! How could you Seunghyun?! She loves you! I thought I raised you better!" I could hear her crying. 

Oh how I wanted to tell her not to cry, 

how I wanted to tell her that she did raise me better than to cheat,

how I wanted to tell her that everything is a lie and I never even thought of cheating on Bom.

But I couldn't. 

I had to push them away. I didn't want my parents to suffer with me. I want them to move on very fast and the only way I could think of to do that is to hurt them, hurt them bad, so that they hate me and forget about me.

Even though I didn't want to say this, I just had to........

"no wonder, I always knew that Bom and her family are just a bunch of tattletales." I told her, just managing to keep my voice from cracking. 

"SEUNGHYUN!" My mom shouted at me. 

I'm so sorry, Mom.............

"they're just like you. It's a good thing I left her. Who would want to be with her?" You have no idea how much my heart hurt when I said that. 

"SEUNGHYUN! SHU-" I didn't let her continue..

"No, I have had enough of this crap. I'm moving to Europe. Don't you dare find me. I want absolutely no connections with you or anyone else I know from this country. Goodbye" And with that, I hung up. 

After I finally took in everything that I had lost with just those few words, I dropped my phone and fell to the ground, crying my heart out. 

END OF FLASHBACK

It hurts my heart everytime I remember it. I want to know how they are doing. How are my parents? Did my mom and dad forget about me? I want them to forget but then there's this small part in me that wants them to stay by my side, its really complicated. 

"TOP hyung?" Someone said. Is that Jiyong? He doesn't sound like him, he sounds like...........

"Seungri?" I said as I opened my eyes and saw him standing there, his eyes widened. 

Why is he here?

NO ONE'S POV: 

Seungri, slowly and cautiously, approached his hyung. His eyes still widened in disbelieve. 

He's been.....here all this time?, Seungri asked himself. 

"What are you doing here?" TOP asked Seungri. He, also, was very surprised to see him here.

Did Jiyong tell him I'm here?, TOP also asked himself.

"What are you doing here?" Seungri redirected the question. 

"I a-" TOP was interrupted by a doctor.

"Excuse me, are you here for Kwon Jiyong?" The doctor, whose name tag read 'Park Jung-su', had asked Seungri.

"What?" TOP expression turned into a confused one.

"uh yeah. How is he?" Seungri was very worried about his hyung. 

Please tell me he's fine, please, prayed Seungri.

"Don't worry, he's fine. Miraculously, he only attained minor injuires, nothing serious," Jung-su said as Seungri sighed a relieved sigh. 

"Can I see him?" Seungri asked Jung-su.

"Of course but he still hasn't woken up." Jung-su informed him, "I have to get going now." 

As the doctor was about to leave, TOP said....

"Wait," Jung-su turned around and looked at TOP, "how long will he take to wake up?" 

He has to wake up soon or else everything that we have planned will go down the drain, thought TOP.

"Depends, he may wake up in 2 hours, 5 hours, or maybe he might not wake up till tomorrow" Jung-su answered his question, "I really have to go now, excuse me."

Once the doctor left, TOP told the nurses that he will visit his besfriend and with that, Seungri and him entered GD's room. 

The sight had shocked both of them. 

They just weren't used to seeing BIGBANG's leader so.......vulnerable.

GD had a few bruises. A couple on his face and the rest on his arms.

 He had a shoulder wrap on his left shoulder and he had another wrap on his right ankle.

"What happened to him?" TOP was curious to what happened to GD. 

"He was involved in a car accident." Seungri said as he kept staring at GD. 

After a long silence, Seungri finally broke it...

"What are you doing here?" Seungri asked as he turned to look at TOP.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" TOP had to make sure that his secret doesn't get exposed.

"Yeah, of course" Seungri said seriously.

TOP let out a deep sigh before he started to explain everything from the beginning. 

DARA'S POV: 

"Arghhh! where are they?!" I complained about how late CL and Bom were.

You've been waiting outside their house for like 15 MINUTES NOW!! 

"There they are!" Minzy said as she pointed towards the 2 late members of 2NE1.

"wow, you're early!" I said sarcastically.

"What happened to you Chae unnie? I mean, Bom unnie being late, I understand but you?" She said as she earned a smack from Bom. 

"Hey! How many times do I have to say? BEAUTY TAKES TIME!" Bom defended herself. 

"Shall we go?" asked our manager from the front seat. 

"Yeah" I replied, fastening my seat belt. 

NO ONE'S POV: (A/N: Wow, I switch POVs alot)

All the members were having a blast in the car. They went from talking about what they should say while performing to pump up the crowd to which rapper is the best. Yes, AGAIN!

"OH MY GOD! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE SAY THAT EMINEM IS THE BEST?!!" CL was fed up with her unnies. 

"JAY-Z IS SO MUCH BETTER! EMINEM'S SONGS ARE JUST DEPRESSING!" Bom was fed up with her dongsaengs. 

You see, Minzy has taken CL's side while Dara stayed with her fellow Park sister.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT EMINEM WENT THROUGH IN HIS LIFE?! HIS DAD LEFT HIM WHEN HE WAS JUST A BABY, HIS MOM PUT DRUGS IN HIS FOOD WHEN HE WAS JUST A KID! AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, SHE ING SUED HIM WHEN HE STARTED TO BECOME FAMOUS!" CL said while Minzy nodded her head. 

"STILL SO W-...Wait WHAT?! She sued her own son?! WTF?!" Dara never knew all that had happened to him. She just thought that he was an who just dissed his parents. 

Who ing sues their own son?!, Dara asked herself.

"Yeah and guess what? Eminem said that he still loves her." Minzy told them. 

The car suddenly slowed down and the four members of 2NE1 immediately turned their heads to their manager. 

"Is there something wrong with the car? Why are we slowing down?" Minzy asked worried. 

"Don't worry, the car's fine. There's a car accident here, that's all." Their manager assured them. 

The girls looked outside the window to see the accident.

"ohh, that's pretty intense." CL said. 

"Yeah, I hope whoever was in that car is fine." Minzy added.

(A/N: this is what 2NE1 saw. WARNING! DONT SEE THE PIC IF U CANT HANDLE CAR ACCIDENTS AND STUFF LIKE THT: http://worldstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/210.jpg)

"Anyway, back to the topic at hand. EMINEM IS THE BEST!" CL went back to defending her favorite rapper. 

"Did you know that when Kim - his ex-wife- left him, he still took care of her sister's child and her own child from another relationship? He considers them as his own daughters. See, Eminem is SUCH a nice guy!" Minzy informed her two unnies.

Well, one of them. Since the other was too busy staring at the car accident. 

Isn't that Ji's car?, Bom asked herself.


There you go! Done with chapter 16. I hope I didn't update too late this time. I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible now, my bestfriend told me so. Yes, Bom figured out tht it's GD's car so wat will she do? oh and im srry if u werent interested in the Eminem and Jay-Z thing. Its was the only thing I could think of since im listenin 2 him ryt now.

Thanks 2 all who subscribed and commented! Silent Readers, plz stop bein silent. I wanna hear ur opinions on the story. Yeah, wen my bestfriend read this story, she said it was 'confusin'. So I just wanna say tht everything will be MUCH clearer at the end. The return of SKYDRAGON is soon, plz be patient. oh and i knw in the teaser I said it would happen in the next or next next chapter but it got kinda delayed cuz of GD's accident. The idea just popped in my head and I put it in. umm....I hav no idea wat else 2 write........

OH YES! Startin from this chapter, I'm gonna recommend stories (all TOPBOM stories) 4 all of u. I feel as though many r not gettin as much readers as they deserve.

This chapter recommends u 'Sweet Little Somethings'

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/74197/sweet-little-somethings-2ne1-bigbang-daragon-jaypark-parkbom-se7en-topbom

This is written amazingly! If u haven't done so yet, U HAV 2 CHECK IT OUT!!

GO JELLYACES!!!