The Effects Of Alcohol

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

NO ONE'S POV:

The day was passing by quickly....................................

CL was struggling with her hangover when she woke up but it eased as the day went by.

Fortunately for Bom, CL didn't ask anymore questions about the food as she was too busy with her hangover.

Unfortunately for Bom, Seungri asked ALOT of questions when he came over.

Not only about the food but also about what had happened last night.

He didn't bother asking CL since whenever he even came close to her, she would threaten to literally kick his if he came any closer so instead he directed all his questions to Bom.

She somehow put up with him and answered his questions managing to keep Jonghyun as a secret. 

By 2pm, all of the members of 2NE1 headed out to get their hair and make-up done for the concert.

A few jokes were cracked and they had fun gossiping about the scandals they read in magazines.

As usual, Bom took a very long time to get ready and so the other 3 members waited for in the van. 

"So how was last night?" Dara asked CL as they settled in the van. 

"Honestly............I don't know." CL never thought about last night until now. She was too busy worrying about her hangover that she never really thought about last night.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Dara asked, really confused.

HOW MUCH DID SHE DRINK LAST NIGHT?!!, Dara shouted in her mind.

"I mean I don't know. I can't remember anything from last night after I drank my first shot of ______" This was the first time CL couldn't remember the events of a night because she drank too much alcohol.

"You seriously can't remember anything after you started drinking?" Minzy asked entering the conversation. 

"YAH!! YOUR TOO YOUNG TO LISTEN TO ALL THIS!!" Dara scolded the maknae before continuing "Can you remember anything after you started drinking?"

Dara and Minzy were staring at CL intently, waiting for her to answer. 

"HEY! What happened to 'she's too young to hear this'?!!" CL exclaimed as the stares just kept getting intenser. 

"yeah, I'll just scold her later. Now, ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!" Dara's patience was running out.

"okay, fine!...umm..well, I do remember some bits." CL said trying to out the 'bits' together to form the whole picture.

"which are?.." Dara gestured for her to continue. 

"I remember wanting to go back to unnie but not wanting to go through the dance floor again" CL said as the other 2 just kept quiet and motioning for her to keep going.

"...uh...and I remember drinking alot and very fast." She was kinda disappointed in herself that she drank too much.

"That's it?! I thought you had fun last night!!" Dara, also, was very disappointed in CL for not giving her more information. 

"I did! I guess......I just don't remember it" Minzy sighed realizing she won't get more quicy, exciting information from CL..................so now it was time to get the scoop from her other unnie.

"so unnie, how was last night? You know with Youngbae oppa?" Minzy said with a hint of naughtiness in her tone.

"Y-YAH!! YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO EVEN BE ASKING THESE Q-QUESTIONS!! RIGHT CL?!" Dara said as she was expecting CL to back her up.

"ohh, I'll just scold her later" CL countered by saying the same thing Dara had told her a minute ago.

SWEET REVENGE!!, CL told herself as a grin started to form on her face.

"I-I.....OH LOOK! BOM'S HERE!!" She thanked God that Bom had FINALLY finished and saved her from telling her members about her night with Youngbae.

"FINALLY!" The maknae exclaimed earning a small whack in the head from 2NE1's oldest member.

"YAH! BEAUTY TAKES TIME! IT DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN, OKAY?!"  Bom said as she took her seat next to Dara.

"So Dara," Bom poked her Park sister earning a "umm" from her.

"How was last night?" Bom asked with a erted smirk on her face.

Dara was caught off guard by Bom's question and suddenly, she started blushing remembering it. 

"Y-YAH!!!" Dara tried hiding her blushing face as everyone else laughed, including their manager who was sitting in the front.

(A/N: Srry but im not gonna describe what happened last night cuz well, this story isn't rated H and i hav no idea wat to write so instead, this task will be given to your imagination whom im pretty sure can run very wild bout wat happened wid the Darayang couple)

At Olympic Hall.......

"OH MY GOD UNNIE!!! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!!" 2NE1's main dancer shouted when she saw Bom who just got out of the dressing room. 

Her shouting attracted the attention of others as they all looked at Bom. 

"HOLY !!" Was the response of most of the staff.

"It looks that bad?" Bom asked as she checked her dress.

"NO! unnie, it looks beautiful! You look beautiful" CL said as everyone else nodded. 

"Aigoo....." She replied as she started to blush.

Bom was wearing the wedding dress for her performances of 'Don't Cry' and 'You & I' with her sister. 

"Alright, Bom. Are you ready?" Manager 678 asked her.

"Y-yeah" She was quite nervous about her performance because...well... she had to be lifted in the air while singing and wearing a wedding dress so yeah, not sooo easy. 

"Okay, c'mon" Her manager guided her towards the stage. As she as getting ready to go on stage, she could hear the fans chanting.....

"LEE CHAERIN! PARK BOM LEE! SANDARA PARK! GONG MINJI! BLACKJACKS! 2NE1!!"

BOM'S POV:

Everything....the fans.........the chants........the adrenaline........it's also so.......I...I just can't put the feeling into words. You know the feeling you get that you can't really explain to others? Yeah, this is one of those situations. 

"10 SECONDS!!" I heard someone shout. 10 SECONDS?!! OH MY GOD! BREATHE BOMMIE BREATHE!!

"5 SECONDS!!" okay, I'm screwed...............

No matter what happens
Even when the sky is falling down
I’ll promise you
That I’ll never let you go

I never did let you go.........you're the one who let go.

Oh~~~Oh~~Oh~~~oh~~Oh~~~oh~~Yeah~~~

You naega sseureojilddae
Jeoldae heundeullimeopsi
Ganghan nunbicheuro
Myeotbeonigo nal ileukyeojweo

And you, na himae gyeoulddae
Seulpeumeul byeolang kkeutkkaji ddo akkimeopsi
Chajawa du son japeun geudaeyegae

Nan haejoongae eopneundae
Chorahan najiman
Oneul geudae wihae i norae booleoyo
Tonight geudaeye du noonae
Geu miso dwiae nalwihae gamchweowatdeon
Apeumiboyeoyo

You and I together
It just feels so right

You & I? It did feel so right but.........I guess its only me now.........

Ibyuliran maleulhaedo
Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae

You and I together
Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleun haedo
Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae

You maneun sarangcheoreom
Oori sarang yeokshi jogeumssik byunhagaetjyo
Hajiman jaebal seulpeo malayo
Oraen chinhan chingu cheoreom
Namaneul mideulsuitgae gidaelsuitgae
I promise you that I’ll be right here, baby

As much as I don't want to........I'll still do anything for you.

Nan haejoongae eopneundae
Chorahan najiman
Oneul geudae wihae i norae booleoyo
Tonight geudaeye du noonae
Geu miso dwiae nalwihae gamchweowatdeon
Apeumiboyeoyo

You and I together

I don't know why but I felt a million knives stab my heart while saying those 4 words.

Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleun haedo
Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae

Waeroun bami chajaolddaen
Na salmyeosi nooneul gamayo
Geudaeye soomgyeoli nal aneulddae
Mueotdo duryeopji anjyo
E saesang geu eoddeon nugudo
Geudaereul daeshin halsueopjyo
You are the only one
And I’ll be there for you, baby

You and I together
It just feels so right
Ibyeoliran maleulhaedo
Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae

You and I together
Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleunhaedo
Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae

Just you and I
Forever and ever

I guess 'Forever and ever' just wasn't meant for us.......

 

Sarangeun neomu shwipge byeonhaeman gatjyo
Seoro yokshim soke apeun sangcheoman nama gotta let you go
(and please don`t cry)

I know I have to let you go but my heart just doesn't want to....

Naraneun saram cham geudaeyegen motdwaejyo
Babo gateun nae mameul mot japgo neol apeuge haetjyo
(and please don`t cry)

Yeogikkajiga uri duri ggeutingayo
Sesangi uril heoralhal ddae geuddae kkajiman

It`s OK baby please don`t cry

Even though you really hurt me, I don't want you to suffer...

Ginagin yeohaengi ggeutnatjiman
Ddo eonjengan maju chigetji
Da-eum sesangeseo ggok dashi manna~ ha ha ha mm

Haruga meolge urin mae-il datweotjyo
Geuddaen mweoga geuri boonhaet deonji mae-il bameul wureotjyo
(Baby I cried)

Yeah, I did....I shed endless tears for you but I'm doing my best right now to avoid any more tears.

Neo raneun saram cham naegen muship-haetjyo
Gilko ginagin bameul jisaeneun nal hollo duweotjyo
(Baby I cried)

Yeogikkaji~ga uri duri ggeutingayo
Sesangi uril heoralhal ddae geuddae kkajiman

It`s OK baby please don`t cry
Ginagin yeohaengi ggeutnatjiman
Ddo eonjengan maju chigetji
Da-eum sesangeseo ggok dashi manna (dashi manna~)

Gakkeum nunmuri nal chaja-ol ddaemyeon
Areumda weotdeon uril giyeok halgeyo
Geudae deo isang apeuji marayo jebal
And please don’t cry

It`s OK baby please don`t cry
Ginagin yeohaengi ggeutnatjiman
Ddo eonjengan maju chigetji
Da-eum sesangeseo ggok dashi manna

It`s OK baby please don`t cry
Ginagin yeohaengi ggeutnatjiman
Ddo eonjengan maju chigetji
Da-eum sesangeseo ggok dashi manna

I still can't believe what had happened 3 months ago but even though I hate that I do, I still love you Choi Seunghyun....................................................


I'm so sorry 4 not updatin!! My stupid skool started again and im so depressed since my bestfriend moved to another country and now im facin skool wid out her....I miss her so much. Since the first day my teacher, who i hate, r givin us sooo much homework and i dont even hav time 4 my daily naps. lol im so lazy. Anyway, Im srry 4 such a short and crappy chapter, i should've wrote a much better one but i just dont hav the time! I hav no idea wen im gonna update again so plz bear wid me and plz dont unsubscribe! I lost 2 subscribes so i just wanna assure u tht JongBom arent the main couple and i just hav to pair them up for now. The feelin tht Bom has will be explained at the very end so plz wait! Thx 2 all my new subscribers and everyone who commented. Also thx 4 readin this story. Plz comment and subscribe!!

Until I update again, here's a teaser, its kind of also a spoiler so if u dont want to read it, plz SKIP IT! Its written in RED! (Note: the followin may not happen in the next chapter. Im still not sure whether its gonna be part of the next chapter or the next next chapter.

 

 

Scroll down..............

 

 

 

 

keep going...........

 

 

 

 

 

'I heard all the fans scream louder all of the sudden but I just figured that one of the members did something weird or childish so I just shrugged it off and continued singing only to realise that the microphone isn't working. What the hell?! Then suddenly all the lights turned off except one that shone one on me. I turned around and that's when I saw him.........'