The Aftermath

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

CL'S POV:

GOD!! WHY DID I HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER NOW?!! WHY CAN'T I JUST BE LAZY AND WATCH TV INSTEAD LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE?! UGHHH!!! WOULD YOU ZIP UP YOU STUPID ZIPPER?!!

5 minutes ago:

"WOULD YOU LET ME EXPLAIN?!!" WOW, thats TOP! How do I know its TOP? Well, GD and I share a duplex with TOP and Bom so unless its the cat screaming at someone, I'm gonna go with TOP. Plus, I heard that y voice of TOP. Yes, even though I'm dating GD, I can't deny his voice is y.

(NOTE: here's the duplex that 'they share' http://images.vrbo.com/vrbo/images/3b4aba i knw the pic is not clear and small but the house is BIG! get it? BIG! u knw BIGBANG!. u knw how GD and TO-. Okay u probably didnt get it)

CRAP!! forgot that my bestfriend, who I consider as my sister, is having a fight with her 'boyfriend'!

I quickly turned the tab, closing off the hot water. Like a ninja, I jumped out of the shower tub, wrapped a towel around me, and opened the bathroom door as the cold air hit me suddenly.

GOD CL!!! ITS NOT TIME TO THINK ABOUT COLD AIR!!

"what the hell was that?!" I did know what the hell that was, but its just human nature to say that and then start panicking. 

 

GD, who beat me to the panicking part, quickly took the keys of the 'TOPBOM' apartment and left his own. I was about to follow him when I remembered that I'm only covered in a towel.
 
I ran up the stairs which resulted in me slipping because I was wet.
 
RIGHT NOW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME FOR YOUR NINJA SKILLS NOT WHEN YOU ARE JUMPING OUT OF A SHOWER TUB!!
 
I slowly regained my composure and made my way to my closet. I picked the first pair of matching shirt and pants. I wore my shirt and put on my pants in which could have been a record time if it wasn't for that stupid zipper!
 
I ran out of the apartment following GD footsteps and opened the already unlocked door. I entered the room and was shocked to hear no noise, it was quiet.
 
Too quiet. 
 
Everything seemed normal until something or 'someone' caught my attention. GD, who was pretty much 'frozen'?

I quietly climbed up the stairs, this time not slipping, and reached GD, who didn't notice me at all. 

I poked and he jumped, literally JUMPED!!

G-DRAGON'S POV: 

I was just so puzzled by what just happened, that I didn't notice 'my' girlfriend getting ready to poke me. And then, BAM! she poked me.

I jumped, I was surprized! And was about to start a fight with her when I remembered the 'incident' that had happened. 

"What's going on?!" CL asked me, btw note to self: Get revenge on CL.

"Ssshhhh! They fought and its pretty bad. Go check on Bom she's in the bedroom and I'll check TOP." ok, I know this is an inappropriate time, but IT FEELS GOOD BOSSING AROUND CL! IT MUST BE HEAVEN BEING HER PARENTS!

"okay" OH MY GOD!! THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME THING!! SAVOR THE MOMENT!!

WAIT!- TOP! I made my way to the bathroom and just as I was about to knock, TOP opened the door and walked to his closet. He opened it and started to take out his stuff.

I figured I'm not gonna be able to confront him about what happened again so I decided to do it now. I was going to confront him until a certain paper fell out of his pant's pocket.

I picked it up and read it as TOP tried to stop me. 

"I-is t-t-this tr-ue?" A certain something started to gather in my eyes threatening to fall. 


SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER!! My brother spilled water on my laptop and I had to get it fixed, btw im just trying out different fonts cuz well, i have nothing better to do. Anyway, how is the story? Do you guys like it? plz comment and subscribe and plz ignore my stupid jokes. They just pop in my head sometimes, okay maybe all the time. Oh and if u have any questions, u can ask me in the comment and ill reply as soon as possible. Okay, so im just telling you to comment, DO IGNORE MY STUPIDNESS!

PS: even though this is a topbom story, I like this pic. 

okay im lying, its the first thing i saw on google.