3 a.m.

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

BOM'S POV:

 ".....all I guarantee is its going to be better than living with you." 

These words kept replaying in my head, is it true? Was he really acting all this time?

Everytime he touched me.

Everytime he kissed me.

Everytime he told me 'I love you'.

Was it all just an act? I just couldn't believe he cheated on me with Jessica. I always thought they were only bestfriends, but like always I thought wrong.

I couldn't take it anymore, my head was about to explode, my heart shattered into many pieces that will take a long time to put together.

I collapsed on my knees and cried. All the pain that I hid inside me, inside my heart, was let out.

It felt as if I was crying for years until someone approached. I lifted my head to look at that person but I couldn't tell who it was due to my vision being blurred by all tears I was letting out. 

"OH MY GOD!! BOMMIE!!" Thats when I figured out it was my bestfriend. My bestfriend who had come to rescue me from this mess. 

She pulled me into a hug. God, how much I missed her hugging me. 

"Its okay, just let it all out" And thats exactly what I did. 

I just kept on crying on her shoulder. I was so tired and exhausted. I didn't care about anything in the world anymore. 

CL'S POV:

"okay" I left GD and entered the bedroom to see my own bestfriend, my own sister, collapsed crying her eyes out. Where was I when this happened? Right, I was cursing my zipper. 

She lifted her head to expose her face, and that was when realization hit me.

Bom had only cried like that 1 time before in her entire life, and that was when she found out about her aunt's death.  

THIS IS BAD, THIS IS REALLY BAD!

TOP, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!

"OH MY GOD!! BOMMIE!!" Again, its human nature.

I immediately pulled her into a hug, and she continued to cry on my shoulder. 

"It's okay, just let it all out" I loved her more than anything, and seeing her like this just broke my heart. 

30 minutes later:

Its was 3 a.m.; Bom and I were downstairs, sitting on the couch. 

Even though she was still crying, her cries had become softer and more quiet. 

I was about to say something but stopped when I heard a door opening. 

It didn't really take a rocket scientist to figure out it was TOP and GD.

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO CHOKE THAT B@STARD FOR BREAKING MY BOMMIE'S HEART!

He was walking down the stairs carrying 2 bags, I guess he had already packed all his stuff. 

He didn't say anything, not even an apology. 

He didn't even look at me or Bom.

He just smirked, HOW DARE HE?!! but something was off. 

I looked to my side and saw Bom, she was about to break.

I then turned to look at GD to see him hugging TOP; GD?!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!! HE BROKE BOM'S HEART AND YOU STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO HUG HIM IN FRONT OF BOM AND I?!!!! 

TOP then picked up his bags and walked out the front door. 

Even after everything all of us have went through together, I really hoped that he walked out of our lives forever.


Srry 4 the short chapter!! But anyway, how is it? I hope u like it! The title came from eminem's song '3 am' yes im a huge fan of slim shady. 

 Oh and a special thx to the subscribers, you guys are the reason I love to write this story.

Plz comment and subscribe!!