Struck With Realization

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

GD'S POV:

I was on my way to the hospital to check on hyung. I could barely sleep last night, I was too busy panicking and ended up slapping myself to calm myself. 

Unfortunately, I started to think about it again and I began panicking again. I couldn't exactly slap myself since there was this annoying kid staring at me from the car next to me............ 

(A/N: Don't you just hate it when kids stare at you from another car? It pisses me off so much!! Anyway, this is a picture of GD's car: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QGh9e-yvvPk/Tb5LozLBSYI/AAAAAAAAAJg/bIuFkQuspzo/s1600/black-2011-bmw-x6.jpg its a BMW x6)

LOOK AWAY AND LET ME HAVE SOME PRIVACY!!!

I sighed, he is never gonna look away. He should be mentioned in 'Guinness Book Of World Records' for being able to stare at a person for over 15 minutes without looking away!!

Hey, maybe some music will calm me down.

I the radio and heard the radio announcer say.....

"We'll take a 5 minute break before returning. Meanwhile, enjoy one of kpop's hottest songs, 'Hate You' by 2NE1!!"

Great! It just had to be 2NE1, didn't it?!!!!

I wanted to change the channel but once I heard Chae's voice, I just couldn't.

Neon jeongmal jaesueobseo/ You really
Neol mannal iyu eobseo/ I have no reason to see you
Neo gateun namjan isesange kkallyeosseo/ This world is filled with guys like you

I really ...how could I have let her go? I'm such an idiot.....

Jae jae jae jaesueobseo/ You s-s-
Danjeomeul sel su eobseo/ Your flaws are countless
Chameumyeo saranghagin sigani neomu akkawo/ To just put up with it and love you is a waste of time.

Your right....I and your perfect. I have no idea why you went out with me in the first place but all I know is that, I want you to put up with it and love me 'cause...I'm helplessly in love with you.

Hate you eheheheheh I'm fine living without you
I Hate you eheheheheh I'm fine living without you

I'm so sorry Hunchae, don't say that.

neowaui gieogeun gidarin gieokbakke eobseo nan/ My memories with you consist only of memories waiting for you
chamgo chamgo chamado kkeuteun eobseosseo/ No matter how much I put up with it, and put up with it, it wouldn’t end
saranghandan hanmadiga deutgo sipeosseo nan/ I-I wanted to hear those words, “I love you”
musimhan neoui sarange nan jichyeosseo/ 
Your unconcerned love, I grew tired of it. 

Minzy......Seungri, when are you gonna confess? Don't be stupid like your hyung and just tell her that you like her.

Even though you never told me that you like, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you like her. Really like her. I can tell by the way you look at her, the way you talk to her, the way you smile at her.

Those all are symptoms of love, Lee Seunghyun. 

gibuni deoreowo/ It feels terrible,
jajonsim da beorigo jwonneunde/ I threw all my pride away.
cham seoreowo/ I’m sad,
naega igeotbakke andwaenna/ is this all I’m worth?
nan duryeowo/ I’m worried,
sarangiran du geuljaga ijen nan museowo/ now, of the four-letter word, LOVE
nega cham useuwo/ 
I’m scared, you’re hilarious 

Bom Noona.......TOP hyung........you guys were made for each other.

I hadn't never seen this coming. I...we, the entire YG family, thought you were the ones that were gonna last and that you, together, will have your 'Happy Ever-After'.

We actually wanted to bet on how long your relationship was gonna last but then, everyone betted that 'TOPBOM' aka the 'Alien Couple' will last forever.

Oh how I wish I could tell you, Bom, about everything that hyung is going through....

Neon jeongmal jaesueobseo/ You really
Neol mannal iyu eobseo/ I have no reason to see you
Neo gateun namjan isesange kkallyeosseo/ This world is filled with guys like you

I know that the world is filled with guys like me, I'm nothing special. But you...you're one of a kind. You're the only one that makes my heart act like a piledriver. You're the only I love.

Jae jae jae jaesueobseo/ You s-s-
Danjeomeul sel su eobseo/ Your flaws are countless
Chameumyeo saranghagin sigani neomu akkawo/ To just put up with it and love you is a waste of time.

It faster to count the things that aren't wrong with me than to count the things that are. But you know what the hardest to count?

The heartbeats of my heart when I see your face, when I cup your cheek, and especially when I you tell me that you love me.

Hate you eheheheheh I'm fine living without you
I Hate you eheheheheh I'm fine living without you. 

I'm not fine living without you..........

ne ibeseo naoneun mareun geojitmari ban/ H-H-Half the words coming out from your mouth are lies
sokgo sokgo sogado kkeuteun eobseosseo/ No matter how many times you deceive me and deceive me, it wouldn’t end
eonjenga neodo neo gateun yeojal mannage doel kkeoya/ Someday you too will meet a girl like you
apa bwaya geuttae neon nae mam al kkeoya/ Once you feel the pain, you’ll know how I feel.

Dara........Taeyang.......Darayang......that's their couple name. How would have thought that Taeyang and Dara are the ones going strong?

I always thought that their relationship will end up as a huge disaster since after all, Taeyang was the playboy of playboys. 

(A/N: GET IT?! 'King of Kings', 'Playboy of Playboys' SEE ITS SO KOOL RYT?! ..........................Guys?.........................................................Guys?...........................Yeah, I really )

gibuni deoreowo/  It feels terrible, 
happy endingui juingongiran geon eobseosseo/  there was never such thing as a hero
naega babocheoreom sunjinhaenna/ With a happy ending,
deo jaldwaesseo/  Was I too naive like a fool?
jigeumirado neol arasseuni/ It turned out for the better since now I figured you out
tteonagesseo jeongmal jaesueobseo/ I’m going to leave, you really

Bom again..........She's like my older sister.

Even though she had her childish moments, she had her mature ones. I owe her ALOT.

She was the cupid that set me and Hunchae together. Without her, I would have never known what happiness really is.

Since Chae and I felt in debt to her, we decided to hook her up on a blind date with TOP hyung and BELIEVE ME getting hyung's off the couch wasn't an easy task but once he saw that Bom's his date, he literally kissed me on the cheek!

HEY TOP HYUNG!! THIS CHEEK BELONGS TO HUNCHAE ONLY!! NOT U!!..............I somehow feel guilty. I feel like it's my fault that they're suffering since I'm the one who set them up.

Wait, if I feel this way then how does Hunchae feel about all of this?

Neon jeongmal jaesueobseo/ You really
Neol mannal iyu eobseo/ I have no reason to see you
Neo gateun namjan isesange kkallyeosseo/ This world is filled with guys like you

Stop....please stop saying that Hunchae.........

Jae jae jae jaesueobseo/ You s-s-
Danjeomeul sel su eobseo/ Your flaws are countless
Chameumyeo saranghagin sigani neomu akkawo/ To just put up with it and love you is a waste of time.

PUT UP WITH IT HUNCHAE!! PLEASE!!! I'll die if you leave me forever......

Hate you eheheheheh I'm fine living without you
I Hate you eheheheheh I'm fine living without you. 

......please Hunchae........just stop. 

mami siwonhae/  I feel relieved,

sogi huryeonhae/  I feel so much better
ppyeo sok gipeun got kkaji ne gieok jiwonae/ Down to the bone I’ve erased every last memory of you.

neomu siwonhae/ I feel relieved
sogi huryeonhae/  I feel so much better
ppyeo sok gipeun got kkaji ne gieok jiwonae/ Down to the bone I’ve erased every last memory of you.

......Did they write this song just to destroy me and every other BIGBANG member? ! I hope TOP hyung doesn't hear this. If I'm breaking down over a song, what will happen to him?

Neon jeongmal jaesueobseo/ You really
Neol mannal iyu eobseo/ I have no reason to see you
Neo gateun namjan isesange kkallyeosseo/ This world is filled with guys like you

I KNOW!!!! but I have a reason to see you.........

Jae jae jae jaesueobseo/ You s-s-
Danjeomeul sel su eobseo/ Your flaws are countless
Chameumyeo saranghagin sigani neomu akkawo/ To just put up with it and love you is a waste of time.

"I KNOW! I SWEAR TO GOD, I KNOW!!!!" I screamed. Thank God the windows are closed and nobody could hear me. If anyone had heard me, they would've thought I'm crazy but they wouldn't be wrong......I'm crazy without my Hunchae.

Hate you eheheheheh I'm fine living without you
I Hate you eheheheheh I'm fine living without you. 

Do you really feel this way, Hunchae? Do you really hate me? Are you really fine living without me? I love you, Hunchae. Don't let me live my life without you..........Hell, I don't have a life without you. You're my everything.........I hope you know that.

I closed my eyes, trying to hold in my tears. That didn't work, my tears kept flowing...............

Sounds of several car honks flooded my ears. I opened my eyes just in time to see me crash into another car.......................

TOP'S POV: 

My eyes flickered open and then closed immediately as they still haven't adjusted to the bright light.

I opened them again and the first thing I saw was the white ceiling.

I looked to my side and I was completely devasted like every other morning as I saw.....................no one.

I miss her laying beside me when I wake up so I can stare at her beautiful, flawless face. Seriously, it was perfect.

From her huge puppy eyes to her chubby cheeks, everything was just perfect. It was like her face was carved by angels.

And her voice.........her voice was just mesmerizing and hearing her call me 'Tabi' with that angel-like voice.......Everything was perfect........

Why me? There's billions of others so why me? What did I do that was so bad to deserve this? Everything could've been so perfect but no, I just HAD to fall ill.

I miss her so freaking much.

I sat up, letting out a small "Ouch" as my back started hurting.......wait, let me correct that......as my back started HURTING LIKE HELL!!!

I started my morning like I started every other morning.

I started to pray for one more meeting with the love of my life. I don't even know why I pray for this when I can see her if I just get off my , its kind of complicated. I want to see her so badly but then, I don't want her to see in such a vulnerable state.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and stared at the picture. Tears didn't waste anytime to find their ways down my cheeks. I didn't bother wiping them and continued staring at the picture..............I love you. 

I heard the door open and I immediately wiped my tears, thinking it was GD behind the door. I didn't want him to see me crying. 

"Mr. Choi?" Asked a nurse as she slowly opened the door.

"Yeah?" TOP turned towards her. 

"Time for your test" She said as she entered his room.

NO ONE'S POV: 

On the other side of the city, two 2NE1 members had just woken up by the sound of an.........

"WHO THE HELL IS USING THAT STUPID AIR HORN!?!!!" That shout from the baddest female was louder than the sound of the air horn itself. 

"SEUNGRI!!!!!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!" Now, that was a shout from the Queen of Corn. Which shout was louder? Ask Seungri, who I think is deaf and about to be dead soon. 

Both girls got from their beds, still dizzy from their sleep, while Seungri was trying to escape as he ran towards the door. He had forgotten that these 2 ladies weren't morning people. 

"STOP RIGHT THERE, PANDA!!" Another shout left the mouth of Bom.

Her hair was a mess and she was still sleepy but that wasn't going to stop her from killing Seungri.

Normally, she would be just mad but today, he had woken her up when she was dreaming that she was in 'Cornland'.

Anyone who knows Park Bom, knows that separating her from corn is like ...........................................commiting suicide. 

Seungri stopped dead in his tracks. He heard Bom coming towards him and he slowly turned around to see the murderous look in her eyes.

"N-no-noona.....y-you l-l-look p-pretty! A-a-are you u-using someth-something new?" He said in a last attempt to save himself from his noona's anger. 

"YOU ARE S- OH FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED! Yes, I am using something new. It's like a miracle worker!" Seungri had watched as his noona turned from a scary 'bloody Mary' to a happy 'Spongebob Squarepants'.

Well, except that her pants aren't squared and her cooking skills still . 

What an 8-d noona!, thought Seungri

"HEY! WHERE'S THAT UGLY PANDA??! I'M GONNA KICK HIS FOR WAKING ME UP AFTER I FINALLY FELL ASLEEP!!" Murder Panda, that's what was written on CL's mental To-Do list. 

"CHAE! You look so pretty today! Well, you look pretty everyday!!" Seungri told CL with confidence. He thought that since complimenting Bom saved him getting killed, complimenting CL would save him from her anger too. 

..................Panda couldn't be more wrong. 

"PRETTY MY !! THAT DOESN'T WORK ON ME!! SAY GOODBYE TO THIS WORLD, PANDA!!" Seungri's eyes widened as CL came closer to him, cracking her knuckles. 

Suddenly, CL's phone started ringing but CL didn't care and kept walking towards Seungri.

"Chae your phone's ringing!" He said, hoping that he would be saved by the bells.

" THE PHONE! YOU WOKE ME UP WHILE I WAS DREAMING ABOUT EMINEM!!" CL was especially mad at Seungri since she was dreaming about performing with Eminem.

He is her favorite rapper and it is her dream to meet him.

She likes him so much that whenever she talks about him with Jiyong, he would always be jealous.

I-I can still survive...umm...THE DOOR!!..., thought the Panda.

He got ready to make a run for the door. He turned around and saw Bom blocking the door, even angrier than before. 

"You look pretty" She said while immitating Seungri's voice, "How stupid are you to use the same trick again right infront of me, YOU UGLY PANDA!?!" 

...........Yeah, I'm dead, thought the 'Panda'.

"I'm sor-" Before he could try to apologize and save himself, his cellphone rang. 

Seungri's 'What Can I Do' echoed throughtout the room. 

"Really? Your own song as your ringtone? Wow, your lame" Bom said laughing at BIGBANG's maknae's lameness. 

"What can I do?" Seungri said sheepishly. 

"YOU CAN ANSWER THE GOD DAMN PHONE!!!" CL exclaimed at him, she really wasn't a morning person. 

Seungri fiddled for his phone in his pocket and took it out.

Confusion was written all over Seungri's face as he looked at his device's screen.

His phone's screen was glowing with a number he had never seen before. 

"ANSWER IT!!!" Both of the 2NE1 members commanded him. 

Seungri immediately pressed the answer button and moved the phone to his ear. 

"Yeboseyo?" He was curious as to who had called him. 

"Hello, is this Lee Seunghyun?" Asked the voice on the other end. It definitely belonged to a girl.

"Yeah, this is Seunghyun. Who am I talking to?"

Please tell me this isn't another fan who got hold of my phone number, wished Seungri in his mind. If it was, then he would have to change his number AGAIN.

"I'm Lee Ji-eun. I'm calling from  __________ hospital." Seungri became anxious immediately when she said that.  

(A/N: Lee Ji-eun is just a random name. IU isnt famous or anything in this FF)

"Why are you calling?" He asked quickly, not caring if she didn't finish what she was saying.

"I'm calling about Kwon Jiyong. He was involved in a car accident and brought here. Your name is mentioned as his emergency contact with Lee Chaerin but she is not picking up." Seungri's eyes widened as he learned that his bestfriend had a car accident and is currently in the hospital.

"WHAT?! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!" Seungri hung up and quickly went to the door. 

"what's wrong?" Bom and CL said simultaneously. They too were worried when they saw Seungri all worked up and worried.

"umm....n-nothing" Seungri knew that GD wouldn't want him to tell them especially CL.

He remembered GD telling him to take care of the noonas before he left and if he told them, then there will be NO WAY that they would concentrate on their concert. 

"Seungri, don't lie to us." Bom said. She could tell that he was lying and Seungri isn't the type to lie. He never lies to anyone from YG family about anything unless he has no choice but to lie. 

Seungri had to think of something quick,

"umm...I-I.....Fine" He sighed deeply before continuing, "We're planning a surprise party for you after the concert and well, I forgot to get the cake." He said hoping that they would fall for it. 

"WHAT?! WHY DID YOU RUIN IT FOR US?! YOU STUPID PANDA!!" Bom shouted at him. She was mad at him for ruining it for them. 

"YOU TOLD ME TO TELL YOU!" Poor Seungri, he would get mad at anyway.

"AND YOU COULDN'T THINK OF A LIE?! JUST GO BEFORE YOU RUIN SOMETHING ELSE!!" Bom scolded him for not lying as CL nodded. Wow, I never thought I would ever say this. Park Bom was really unpredictable. 

"Fine Fine, I'm going" He said as he turned the door knob.

"WAIT SEUNGRI!" Bom called him before he leaves.

"What?" Asked Seungri. To be honest, he was kinda hoping for an apology for their behavior.

"Make sure you have extra frosting on the cake. We all love it!" Seungri was wrong again. 

Like they will ever apologize to me, thought Seungri.

"Okay, bye noonas" Seungri closed the door and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

He started to run towards his Lamborghini Gallardo, anxious about how his bestfriend is.

He unlocked it and quickly hopped in. He didn't even bother to buckle his seatbelt. The engine roared to life as he pressed the 'Start' button. 

Seungri immediately accelerated towards the hospital, his vision was a little blurred by his tears but he managed to hold them in and concentrate on his driving.

(A/N: This is a picture of Seungri's Gallardo: http://www.thecoolist.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/lamborghini-gallardo-lp550-2-valentino-balboni-2.jpg. Its the same color and everything)

20 Minutes Later.............

Seungri arrived at the hospital. He looked for an empty parking spot and finally spotted one.

Even though it was a handicap parking spot, he still parked there. He honestly didn't care right now as he needed to see his bestfriend. He turned the car off and got out off the car.

He locked it quickly and ran, yes, ran towards the entrance. Once he was inside, he went towards the reception desk. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" A lady behind the desk asked him. 

He looked at her and saw her name tag. 

"Lee Ji-eun! I talked to you over the phone about Kwon Jiyong. Where is he?" He questioned her. She could tell he was really worried from his face.

"Oh yes, he's at......." she said as she checked where he was on the computer before replying, "the ____ floor, room ____" she said.  She looked up to look at him but he had already ran towards the elevator. 

"Guess he really matters to him" she said as she watched Seungri wait for the elevator. 

WHERE'S THE ING ELEVATOR?!!!, Seungri screamed in his mind.

Since he was very worried about his bestfriend, he decided to take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator.

He pushed the door and started his climb towards the _____ floor.

Mind you, when he reached his designated floor, he was already panting but he still ran towards GD's room.

Just as he was about to turn the doorknob, something caught his attention or rather more like, someone.

"TOP hyung?"


You probably want to kill me 4 updatin so late! I knw I knw!! I'm srry!! I had assessments and i just finished them yesterday. I spend today just thinking and typing this. Believe me, I got stuck so many times on this chapter. I even asked my bestfriend bout wat 2 write on Skype. She didnt help at all! she just got me more confused and wat makes me so mad is tht she wrote this awesome story but she cant even help me write this crappy one!! I even ended up usin my Eminem obsession for CL. THTS HOW DESPERATE I WAS!!! I tried my best makin it as long as possible 2 make up 4 not updatin but my eyes r like KILLIN ME NOW!! Im gonna fall asleep if i continue and i want 2 update today. I kept replayin Evanescence's new album like 10 times today while writin this update and the album isnt small. It has 12 songs. Yeah, i spend THT much time writin this. U should really check out Evanescence, they r AWESOME! they r tied wid 2NE1 as my 2nd favorite artists, wid first of course bein Eminem. I apologize if this is short and crappy but plz just bear wid me. I will try 2 update soon but u knw me, I always update late so yeah..........

I just want 2 thank everyone who subscribed and commented. I even want 2 thank all my silent readers. Even though u dont comment or subscribe, just readin my story is awesome. Its so kool tht u guys read this. So i want 2 thank u all 4 doin tht. Thank u 4 supportin this story. 

PS: Im lookin 4 a new poster so if u knw any really kool shops, plz tell me in the comment section. I already requested in this really awesome shop but i havent heard bk from them yet. I wish they accept my request.......but anyway, plz recommend me some shops. 

THANK U AGAIN 4 READING! PLZ SUBSCRIBE OR COMMENT OR DO BOTH!!