Saving Yourself

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

CL'S POV: 

It had been 3 months, 3 long, hard, agonizing months, since he walked out on us. After he left, everything was a mess.

Correction, everything is a mess. Bom never stopped crying, she would keep it until I fell asleep. Well, until she thought I fell asleep, and then she would cry her heart out. Every night it was always the same. 

After the incident, Bom moved in to the 'skydragon' part of the duplex while GD volunteered to move to the 'topbom' part of the duplex.

When we had moved into the duplex in the first place, the press and fans all thought that me and Bom moved into one part while GD and him moved into the other part.

That was the plan in the beginning but then it changed when GD and me became a couple and so did Bom and him

Seungri moved in with GD to keep him accompanied. Seungri himself tried so many times to cheer up Bom. All of us did, she knew that and she tried to act that she is the old Bom but when you look into her eyes, you could see the pain she is going through.

Honestly, I can't blame her. She thought he was the love of the life, her one and only. She loved him, wait, correction, she loves him more than herself.

I can't even imagine what she is going through, I mean, if I broke up with GD, I would feel that there isn't a reason to live anymore. 

That's what I'm afraid of. 

I'm afraid that she might feel that there is no reason to live anymore and might end her life. Just the thought of it scares the hell out of me. That's one of the reasons I made her move in with me, so I can keep an eye on her 24/7.  

Everyday, we all try our best to make her forget about him, and by we I mean the entire YG family. Even YG himself has tried but like all of us, he failed. I just wish I could do something to help her, help her get her life together again.

"Hello~!" I was interrupted from my thoughts by an always cheerful Seungri, this is going to be a long morning. Its 8 a.m for crying out loud! 

"Hey honey" GD gave me a small peck on the cheek, "where's Bom?"

"She's taking a shower" I informed the 2 boys.

"Oooohhh, can I join?" Asked a stupid Seungri.

"Well, if you have a death wish then go ahead." I checked my watch. ! Its been 2 hours since she told me she's gonna take a shower.

I quickly got off the couch and ran up the stairs to the bathroom.

"Babe, where are you going?!" I didn't answer him as I knew he can wait, but Bom....

"Bom! Bom!!" I knocked frantically on the door.

"Open the door!" I didn't stop knocking like a mad man.

"What's wrong?" GD came in, followed by Seungri. I guess he's worried.

"Its Bom, she's be-" This time I was interrupted by an opening door.

"What happened? Why were you knocking like that?" Bom walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. 

"HELLO~!" Oh my God, Seungri. Seriously? now?

"OH MY GOD!! CHAERIN COVER ME!!" Bom pulled me infront of her.

"OH COME ON!!" I'm seriously going to kill that boy.

"GET OUT!!" I shouted at both Seungri and GD.

"Wh- OUCH OUCH!! STOP IT!" GD was pulling Seungri by his ear. I think he saw my patience was running out.

As soon as the door closed, Bom released me from her grip.

"What was that all about? Why were they in here in the first place?" Bom asked me as she started to dry her hair.

"Uhhhh....they just followed me in here" I told her the truth, well part of the truth.

"okay, then why were you knocking like that?" I guess she wanted the other part of the truth.

"ummmm........I-I....uhh" God, What's wrong with me?

"Chaerin spit it out" How am I supposed to tell her that I thought she killed herself?!

"I...umm" COME UP WITH SOMETHING YOU STUPID BRAIN!!

"I'm waiting" I'M ALSO WAITING FOR MY STUPID BRAIN TO COME UP WITH A REASON. WAIT, I got it!

"I needed to use the bathroom" smart!! no no no stupid!! There are 3 bathrooms, 2 of which are downstairs!! I just hope she doesn't realize that.

"umm Chae, you do realize there are 2 other bathrooms in the house?" CRAP! I was trying to come up with an excuse while she was picking out her clothes from the closet.

"so?" I think she is starting to feel that I am hiding something.

"umm...I-I" God! not again!! 

"CL, can I talk to you for a minute?" GD asked me from behind the closed door. 

"Why don't you change while I talk to GD?" PLEASE SAY YES!!

"okay, but this conversation is not over" At least now I have more time to come up with a lie, I feel so guilty lying to my bestfriend but what other choice do I have?

 I walked out the room and closed the door. Once that was done, I jumped on GD, wrapping my legs around him and kissed him. He was surprized as it took him a while to respond. After a while, I broke the kiss gasping for air.

"What was that for?" He smiled his infamous charming smile.

"For saving me from Bom, she's asking me why I was knocking on the door like crazy and I have no idea what to tell her" I told him in one breathe.

"Wow! breath woman!" I gave him the I'm-gonna-kill-you look, "I'm just kidding, okat how about you tell her the truth?" Wow, he really is stupid.

"The truth is what I have been avoiding the entire time!" How could he be so good looking and stupid at the same time?!

"OH! Makes so much sense!" He slapped his forehead. I wish I did that!

"Wait, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked my boyfriend, who I still had my legs wrapped around.

"Oh !!" He let go of me, making sure I was standing on my own before he sprinted to the kitchen.

"What is wrong with him?" I made my way to kitchen and just before I reached I heard the fire alarm go on.

"KWON JI YONG!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!!" I shouted at him angrily as I entered the kitchen.

"N-nothing, I j-just.." Okay, new target; instead of killing Seungri, I'm gonna kill this stupid dragon.

I pushed him away as I removed the pan from the stove and put it in the sink. I turned the tap on and let the water flow on whatever he has cooking.

Unfortunately, the alarm didn't stop. Seungri walked in, his hand on his nose trying to not inhale the awful smell.

"Hyung, what did you do to my eggs?!" GD cooking for Seungri in my kitchen?! They do realize that they live in the 'other' part of the duplex, right?

Actually one of the reasons I was glad GD moved out is his cooking, its awful! Especially when he is cooking our breakfast, I know he is trying to be sweet but I want to live! 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON NOW?!!" Bom entered the kitchen. She first gasped at the scene of their used to be kitchen and then turned to GD. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I'm so going to enjoy this, I moved immediately and stood out of her way.

"Wait!! how do you know it is me who caused this?!" GD said trying to escape this mess.

"Because, Seungri is too lazy to get off his and cook something," Hey, good point.

"Chae is smart so she will definitely not burn down her own kitchen," Again, good point.

"And then, there is you" She said pointing towards GD.

"I'm sorry!!" GD finally realized there is no escape from Bom's anger. This is going to be so much fun!! Yes, my boyfriend is gonna get brutally murdered by my bestfriend but it was nice seeing Bommie not crying anymore. It has been a long time since I've seen her not sad. 

"Please!! I will do anything to make it up for you guys!! please!" Anything?? This could be more intereseting than seeing Bommie kill GD.

"Anything?" Bom had that look on her face. The look that I love and miss. Oh, he is going to regret this.


Srry 4 not updating! Most of my friends are leaving and I had been enjoying my time left with them. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I was in a hurry to write this. I'm not really satisfied with the chapter, will make the next one way better. Plz do comment and subscribe! 

Note: there will not be TOPBOM moments 4 a while, but once they start, they will never end. MUHAHAHA!!

okay im seriously crazy.

Again the picture is just random.