New Chapter, New Era, New Guy?

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

NO ONE'S POV:

CL just stood there, frozen. CL's lips were still being attacked by Nichkhun's lips.

If this was happening at any other time, CL would have pushed him immediately and started kicking his , literally, but now, she didn't know exactly what to do. She was still under the effect of alcohol and wasn't fully conscious of her surroundings. 

Nichkhun, who was still kissing her, took advantage of her frozen state and started sliding his hand up her dress.

Once CL felt his hand moving up, something inside her snapped. Pictures of her and GD started filling her brain and suddenly, she finally took in everything that was happening. 

CL gathered all her strength and pushed herself away from Nichkhun.

Nichkhun had a disgusting -In CL's mind- smirk and she just couldn't stand seeing his face like that.

Correction, she couldn't stand seeing his face anyhow! 

Anger boiled in her and she translated that anger into strength and used it to slap that jerk's face. He seemed pretty surprised and now, it was his time to become frozen. 

CL, at any other time, would have kicked him in the groin for sweet revenge but instead, she broke into tears. They flowed down her cheeks and down her face. 

She grabbed her purse off the counter and ran towards the door. Along the way, she had to go through the 'dance' floor. CL just simply pushed her way through, not caring about the ones she had just pushed.

Mentally, she was going crazy. Her mind was still filled with GD, his voice was now in her head as well. 

GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!, CL shouted in her mind. 

CL, becareful what you wish for......

Cause once GD went out of her mind, the 'kiss' she just had kept replaying in her mind. 

HOW THE HELL DID I NOT SEE HIM?!!, CL kept screaming in her mind.

Questions kept on popping in her mind,

WHO THE HELL IS HE?!

HOW LONG DID THE KISS LAST?!

WHY THE DID GD ENTER MY ING MIND?!!

After alot of pushing, CL finally reached the door. She quickly and forcefully pushed it open, causing quiet a few heads to turn and look at her, including Bom's.

BOM'S POV:

I didn't know why but as I kept staring into Jonghyun's eyes, I felt something in me that I never felt before. I honestly didn't know what it was. That something gave me a weird feeling.

I tried my best but I couldn't make out what that feeling was.

I concentrated my best on trying to figure out what that feeling was when I heard a loud sound coming from the front entrance of the club. I broke off the gaze and looked towards it to see a similar figure with blonde hair walking, or rather like running out of the door.

I squinted my eyes trying to figure out who it was and then it hit me........

! CHAE!!!

I grabbed my purse and started to run towards the exit, following Chae. 

What the hell happened that made her storm out like that?! 

I exited the club and looked around for Chae. I spotted her opening the car door and even though I was far away, I could see perfectly that she was crying her heart out. 

I crossed the street, not caring about looking to the sides to see for any incoming traffic. Luckily, there weren't any. I got to the car just in time to stop Chae from driving off.

I didn't do all this because if she left, I wouldn't have a ride back home but I did this because I was pretty sure Chae had been drinking and something bad had happened in there that bad her break down this bad. 

I opened the driver's door and I hugged Chae immediately. She cried in my shoulder as I comforted her. 

"U-unn-ie...I-I" Chae couldn't complete her sentence. I smelled alcohol in her breathe which confirmed my theory that she was drinking.

"Shhhhh, everything will be fine, alright?" I asked as I her hair.

She gave me a slight nod as a response.

"Let's go home. Come on, I'll drive" I helped Chae out of the driver's seat and walked her slowly to the other side of the car. I opened the door for her, and helped her climb in. Once she was settled in the passenger's seat, I closed the door for her and made my way back to the driver's seat. 

I climbed in and made sure that Chae was fine before speeding off towards our home. 

I was curious about what had happened but decided that it was better not to ask right now. When we reached a red traffic light, I looked over to Chae and saw that she had fallen asleep.

Her make-up was ruined and her hair was a mess. It broke my heart seeing her like this cause I was the one who suggested to go to the club.

AND WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING WHEN I LET HER WANDER AROUND WHILE I SPOKE TO JONGHYUN?!! 

I felt like everything bad that happens to her is caused by me.

And its true, I mean she broke up with the love of her life cause of me and now, something bad happened to her cause of ME!! 

STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! 

When the traffic light turned green, I speed off again, blaming myself for what ever happened to my bestfriend.

It was about 2:30 in the morning when we arrived home. It was a long drive from the club to here and I was exhausted when we reached. 

It was like Chae was on alarm cause the moment I parked the car, she woke up. 

"hmmm...where are we?" She asked while yawning.

"Home. Let's go inside." I said as I turned off the car and stepped out. 

Chae stretched for a little bit before stepping out as well. I put her hand around my shoulder as I supported some of her weight as she was probably still a little dizzy since she just woke up. 

When we were walking towards the front door, I noticed something that I hoped Chae wouldn't. 

But she did. 

Ji's car was gone, which meant that he was gone.

Chae's eyes began tearing up and she started to cry in my shoulder and I again, tried my best comforting her while walking towards the door. I unlocked it and helped Chae into her room.

She sat on the bed as I took out a pair of PJs from her closet. I helped her change into them and took the dress and placed it in the laundry basket, which is in the bathroom. 

Once I got back, she was already under the covers but was still crying. 

I walked towards her bed and hugged her tightly. 

She scooted over and I climbed in the bed. 

It took her a while but I guess tiredness got the best of her and she fell asleep. 

Once I was a hundred percent sure she was sleeping, I closed my eyes and slept too.

Still hugging her tightly.

SEUNGRI'S POV: 

OH MY GOD!! WHERE ARE BOM NOONA AND CL?!! It's 3 am already and I've been waiting for 4 hours for them!! They just texted me that they were going to a club, DIDNT EVEN MENTION WHAT CLUB! 

I got really worried about them, Ji hyung trusted me with the responsibility of making sure they are fine and I can't let hyung down. I tried calling them but they wouldn't pick up. 

THATS IT! I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR THEM! I grabbed my jacket and keys before heading out the front door and towards my car. 

Then it hit me how stupid I am. 

CHAE'S CAR IS BACK!! THEY'RE ALREADY HERE?!?! WHEN THE HELL DID THEY ARRIVE?!!

I hit my head a couple of times trying to make my brain actually WORK! 

I sighed, a little relieved that they are fine but also annoyed that I didn't notice them earlier. 

Whatever, now I can get my BEAUTY SLEEP!

NO ONE'S POV:

Morning came soon and rays of sunlight made their way through the windows and into the room. They didn't affect CL as she had her back faced towards the windows but they woke up Bom.

Her eyes opened and closed a couple of times, adjusting to the light hitting her face. She yawned and saw CL sleeping soundly.

Bom smiled at the scene infront her before looking at the clock to check the time. 

11:54am, Bom told herself before slowly getting up, careful so that CL won't wake up. 

Once she got up, she quietly walked out of the room and went to her room to change.

She was still in her dress and she was very much annoyed by that.

Bom picked out the first thing she saw, which was a pair of black baggy pants and a white tank top.

When she was done changing, she decided to make breakfast for her and Chae.

She entered the kitchen and realised that it was still a mess from yesterday. 

Wow, I can't even believe it was yesterday. So much has happened, She said in her mind remembering the events of yesterday.

"Probably Seungri" She mumbled to herself as she lazily walked towards the door. She took a glance in the mirror on her way and saw that she was a mess. She roughly combed her hair with her fingers before opening the door and revealing someone she didn't quite expect. 

"J-Jonghyun...hi" Her eyes opened wide as she looked at the figure infront of her. Then, they opened even wider when she realised how she looks like. 

"umm...hey" He said a bit shyly. Bom thought for a while why he was here but then remembered their agreed plan to go to brunch together.

"Look..umm..about the whole brunch thing, my bestfriend is in a bad state and I ca-" She needed to cancel it but he interrupted her.

"I'm not here about that." He said before continuing. "I noticed your friend was..tired so I brought some ______ for her and some corn for you" Jonghyun said as he held up the ______ and corn with a smile.

"oh...uh..thanks. Come on in" Bom told him with a smile of her own as Jonghyun handed her the food.

"No, thanks. I'm gonna leave, your friend probably needs right now. I just came by to drop the food off.....but when your friend recovers, can we go on a date?" He asked hoping that Bom would agree.

"Yeah, of course. I have your number, I'll call you" Bom wanted to go to brunch with him but CL is on her current priority right now and so she was happy they could reschedule.

"Alright, great! I gotta go now, bye Bom" He said as he waved goodbye. 

"Bye" Bom replied before closing the door. 

Bom turned around and saw CL walking out of her room. 

"Hey, you're up" Bom said as CL yawned.

"Hey, who was that? And that did he bring?" CL asked as pointed at the bag Bom is holding. 

"umm...d-delivery guy! I ordered some food for us" Bom didn't want to lie to CL but she didn't want to tell her about Jonghyun. 

What the hell is this feeling?, Bom asked herself. She felt the exact same thing she was feeling yesterday when she was staring at Jonghyun.

She didn't know what it was, all she knew was that she had never felt this feeling before.


FINALLY FINISHED THE CHAPTER!! Srry 4 not including Tabi and GD in this chapter, i will include them in the next chapter. I feel so bad writin about Bommie and Jonghyun instead of Bommie and Tabi T_T. I want to write TOPBOM moments but I cant! well, not now but once they start, THEY WILL NEVER END!! MUWAHAHAHAHA! okay, im crazy.

Oh and I will make sure tht Nichkhun pays for what he did to our baddest female.