Lady Luck

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

BOM'S POV: 

OH MY GOD! THAT IS JI'S CAR! HE GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT?! 

WHAT?! HOW COME I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS!?!

Oh my God........is that why Seungri was acting weird? Did he find out? 

! I NEED TO CALL HIM!! 

I almost reached out for my phone when I realized something......

How am I supposed to call him?

I mean, Chae was crying because of him a while ago and if she finds out about his accident, she's going to NUTS! 

She'll seriously leave the 'Olympic Hall' and go visit him in the hospital, thus, cancelling the concert and disappointing ALL our fans. 

I can't let her do that but then, I NEED TO CHECK ON JI!!

Aigoo....what am I supposed to do?!!! 

"BOM!!" Dara's fingers snapped right in front of my face, surprising me. 

"what?" I said as I looked innocently at my fellow band mates. 

They all looked at me and chuckled.

"such a weird unnie" I heard Minzy whisper. 

I leaned forward and smacked her on the head as she was sitting in front of me. 

"OUCH! what was that for?!" Minzy exclaimed as she rubbed the back of her head, where I had smacked her, hoping to ease the pain.

"I'm not deaf, maknae." I said to her. 

I leaned back in my seat and watched as the other members started talking again. 

I, for one, couldn't care less about what they were talking about since my mind was too busy worrying about Ji. 

I let out an inaudible sigh and looked out the window. 

I couldn't call Seungri now, I would just have to wait till we arrive and I could get some privacy. 

In the meantime, I decided to just hope and pray that nothing serious had happened to him.

NO ONE'S POV: 

"Ji was supposed to do that tonight at the ending of their concert but if he doesn't wake up soon, then everything is gonna be ruined" TOP said as he finished explaining to Seungri about everything. 

And by everything, I mean EVERYTHING. 

TOP looked at Seungri, who had not moved an inch the entire time TOP was talking. 

The only signs of life Seungri had at the moment were the rise and fall of his chest and the blinking of his eyes.

TOP watched intently as Seungri opened his mouth and waited patiently for him to start speaking. 

"Why did you not tell us?" Seungri asked the question that had lingered on his mind throughout the time that TOP was talking.

"Because..." TOP sighed before he continued, "because I want all of you to move on easily." 

"So, you're just hurting everyone around you?" Seungri asked his hyung, "why don't you just let all of us support you? This isn't easy and we can help you through this, hyung!!"

"Help me? You can't help me, Seungri!!" TOP said as he stood up, "No one can! If I tell everyone, I'm just gonna hurt them even more!! It's not fair for them to have to watch me slowly wither away while they can do nothing about it!!" 

"BUT IT'S NOT FAIR FOR YOU HYUNG TO DO THIS ALL ON YOUR OWN!!" Seungri retorted. 

This is just like hyung, always thinking about others before himself, thought Seungri as he waited for his hyung to speak.

TOP kept quiet, looking down at the floor and Seungri took that as a chance to plead his case even further.

"Please hyung. We all love you and if anyone from YG family, hell if anyone from the ENTIRE entertainment industry found out about your condition, they will want to help and support you." Seungri pleaded his hyung. 

There was a silence before TOP spoke...

"I.....I can't" TOP said as he looked at his dongsaeng, "I just can't let them suffer because of me."

Seungri opened his mouth to argue but TOP spoke before he could...

"No, please. Don't make this harder for me than it really is. They don't deserve to suffer, they did nothing wrong" TOP said as Seungri took note of his voice. 

It's gotten so....weak, Seungri noted.

"But you did nothing wrong too!" Seungri just couldn't respect his hyung's wish and shut up. 

"yes, I did. I didn't stop smoking even after all the advices to stop smoking." TOP said.

"Everyone. You, Teddy, Chaerin, Minzy, Taeyang, the Kwon Twins, Daesung, Se7en, Bom..." Seungri noticed how his hyung's voice cracked at Bom's name.

(A/N: I was tryin 2 think of more YG back-up dancers but I could only think of the kwon twins. Anyone knw any more YG dancers?)

He still loves her, Seungri told himself.

"They all told me to stop smoking. I just wouldn't listen. No wonder I got diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer" TOP told Seungri.

TOP looked at GD, who was still laying unconscious on the bed.

"Right now, it's not about me. It's about Ji. I'll go and call Jinki and ask him if he can try to stall the concert a little bit so give us more time" TOP said.

He his heel and walked towards his room to grab his phone.

Seungri was left alone to process everything that he had just been informed of in the last 10 minutes.

, Ji has to wake up soon...., was the thought going through Seungri's mind at that moment.

BOM'S POV: 

At The Olympic Hall...

We arrived at the hall as we all saw fans storming the entrance of the hall. Cheers erupted from them as they saw the van.

I looked at them and I could easily see that they were HUGE fans.

Many had made costumes that match ours in many mvs like in Clap Your Hands. Some had actually dyed their hair to match ours.

Just seeing fans like these, I was completely touched. I wouldn't be lying when I say that 2NE1 has the best fans ever. 

The van came to a halt and the doors were opened. As soon as we emerged from the vehicle, the cheers and screams became louder. 

"CL, YOU'RE MY IDOL!!" 

"DARA!! I LOVE YOUR DARA CAM!!"

"THE WORLD'S BEST DANCER MINZY!!"

"WILL YOU MARRY ME, PARK BOM?!!" 

Those were a few of the screams, and marriage proposals, that I heard before we entered the hall. 

We walked towards our dressing room, of course hearing a few greetings a long the way.

Once we were inside,  I immediately excused myself to go to the bathroom. 

I needed to call Seungri, like NOW!

But apparently, lady luck wasn't on my side today as YG happened to enter just as I was about to leave for the bathroom.

"Can we have a meeting before you start preparing?" It was more of an order than a question. 

Of course, we all sat down and waited for him to speak.

20 minutes later....

Yes, 20 minutes. The stupid meeting took 20 FREAKING MINUTES!! AND IT WASN'T EVEN IMPORTANT!!

IT WAS JUST THE USUAL 'Do your best' CRAP!!!

ARGHH!!!!!!

Before I explode, I decided to calm down myself.

Just calm down, Bommie. Its fine, just go call Seungri now.

Yes, I talk to myself, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

BOMMIE! CALM DOWN!!!

I started heading towards the bathroom when I heard Minsun, one of the stylists, say......

"Bom, we need to start preparing now." OH GREAT!!!

NO ONE'S POV: 

While Bom went to Minsun, Jinki on the other side of the hall picked up his phone. 

"Yeboseyo?" said Jinki.

"Jinki! I need one more favor!" He heard TOP say.

Jinki let out a sigh before replying..........

"What?" He wished that it would be something easy.

"Can you please try to delay the concert? Just for like 20 minutes or something so that we get more time." Jinki's wish didn't come true.

"WHAT?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?! THIS IS A CONCERT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOT A MEETING!!" Jinki shouted through the phone.

"PLEASE! JUST THINK OF SOMETHING! YOU ALWAYS DO!!" TOP pleaded.

Jinki let out another deep sigh, "Fine, I'll try my best" he said.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! I OWE YOU ONE!" TOP replied.

"ONE?! OH YOU OWE ME ALOT!! IN FACT, YOU OWE ME SO MUCH THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REPAY ME BACK!!" Well, I agree with Jinki.

Delaying a concert, especially a 2NE1 concert, isn't an easy task.

"fine, just make sure that nothing goes wrong" TOP told him.

"Alright, I gotta go now. Bye" Jinki said as he hanged up.

"Argh, the things I do out of my kindness.." He said before he started to think of stuff that he could do to do the task at hand.

Jinki started thinking about ideas.

"maybe I could block the door of their room so that they can't get out?" Jinki asked himself.

It didn't take him long to figure out that it was a terrible idea.

"Arghh!! THIS IS SO HARD!!" Jinki screamed. Luckily, he was alone in the room and no one heard his outburst.

"OH MY GOD!! I GOT IT!!!" he screamed as he jumped up and down happily before he went on with his plan.

Meanwhile in 2NE1's room...

COME ON!!!! DOING MY STUPID MAKE-UP IS TAKING FOREVER!!, Bom complained to herself.

"I'm gonna turn on the news" Bom heard Minzy say.

Usually, Bom wouldn't care but today...........

! WHAT IF JI'S ACCIDENT IS ON THE NEWS?!!, Bom realized.

She suddenly got up from her chair and ran towards the Minzy, who had the remote in her hand.

"DON'T!!!" Bom screamed as she hit the remote from the maknae's hand causing it to fall to the floor, making a 'THUD' sound.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Bom. 

"What.....the.....?" CL had said what was on everyone's minds. 

Everyone stared even harder at Bom, waiting for an answer while she fidgeted under the stares.

"I-I...." She couldn't think of anything to say.

Apparently, Lady Luck was on her side because before anyone could start interrogating her, all the lights turned off. 

Screams could be heard from both inside and outside the room. 

The entire hall was hit by a blackout caused by the mastermind who happened to be in charge of lighting, Lee Jinki.


THERE U GO! CHAPTER 17 IS DONE!! I've been tryin 2 update as soon as possible. I hope u liked the chapter. Srry if its kinda short, I just wanted 2 update by today. Oh and btw, accordin 2 my plans (which r SOOOOO INACCURATE), Jonghyun will be in my next update. And hopefully, so will the teaser.....................................................................................................................................................................wow, for the first time in history, I really hav nthn more 2 say so yeah................

As I said in the last chapter, I will be recommending stories. 

This chapter recommends u 'Friends with Benefits':

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/90226/friends-with-benefits-choiseunghyun-darayang-parkbom-skydragon-topbom

Another amazin written story tht I look forward 2 everyday! Written by one of my favorite writers of all time, Michmunch.

PS: Michmunch, if u r readin this, then Im really srry 4 not commentin like b4. I will make sure 2 drop a comment ryt after I finish this. 

Plz do check her story and subscribe and comment.

AND HEY! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 2 MY STORY TOO!!

Thanks 4 reading.