Or Creating One?

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

BOM'S POV:

We were all laughing so hard, and by we, I mean everyone at the park.

Seeing someone dressed as a chicken at a national park isn't something you see everyday. Of course, I had to capture this amazing moment, so I came prepared.

I took out my camera from my handbag and started to record. I saw the 'chicken' turn around and I bet you that under his suit, he was dying from embarrassment.

I almost felt guilty for putting my bestfriend through all this but that was quickly erased when I heard him say..

"BUCK BUCK!" I laughed even harder and people started to gather around our 'chicken friend'. They didn't hesitate to point and laugh at him like crazy.

I couldn't blame them because I was one of them. 

This is what you get for messing with our kitchen!

I hadn't laughed so hard since.......since God knows when.

I was actually happy and laughing, this time not fake laughing. I almost forgot about him, almost. I miss him, even after everything that happened, I want him back.

I love him, whether I liked it or not, he is the love of my life.

The pathetic thing is that I liked it.

I liked the fact that he can make me laugh like there is no tomorrow even when I am depressed. I liked the fact that I would give up my life for him. And most of all I loved the fact that he is the only one that my heart belongs to. 

I'm pathetic, right?

I felt something build up in my eyes but I quickly put myself together.

I wouldn't let myself cry, not now, not here. I looked up to see my bestfriend dance the 'chicken dance'.

A smile found its way back to my face as I started to laugh again, just this time not for long. 

Because this something, actually someone caught my attention....

Jessica Jung.

Tears collected in my eyes as I dropped the camera and it broke into smaller pieces. I didn't even care about it.

But I guess Chae and Seungri noticed it because they both immediately turned towards me.

"Bommie, what's wrong?!" But I didn't answer Chae, I just kept staring at her the entire time. They followed my gaze and saw what had broken my heart. 

Tears started to flow down my cheeks and this time I didn't even bother to wipe them because I knew that they wouldn't stop. 

My heart was aching so badly, and I just wanted to stop. 

I wanted to stop crying....

I wanted to stop depressing about all of this....

And I wanted to stop living this life.

Chae took one last look at me before getting up and walking towards her while Seungri wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

I tried to move to stop her but I couldn't. I was just frozen. The only thing I could do was look at Chae.

She almost reached her but GD stopped her. Even though they weren't close, I could hear Chae's screaming at GD.

"MOVE GD!!" She said as everyone stared at them.

GD said something but I couldn't hear him. 

She tried to pass him but he stopped her by putting his hands on her shoulders.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NO'?! MOVE NOW GD!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. It reminded me of the night when we broke up.

I felt like killing myself that night and I almost did if it wasn't for Chae. 

GD said something but again I couldn't hear him. He so was calm and collective. 

"GD, IF YOU DON'T MOVE RIGHT NOW, I WILL....."  NO CHAE!! DON'T! I knew where she was going and I had to stop her. I gathered all my strength, and stood up.

I wanted to run towards them but my legs wouldn't allow it. I walked as fast as I could, but I guess it wasn't fast enough.

"I will break up with you" I almost froze again but I got myself together and started to walk again. 

I can still stop this. I was half way there when I saw GD saying something. 

Even though I was close, I couldn't hear it. 

But by the way Chae started to tremble, I could tell that it wasn't good. 

I can still stop this. I kept saying to myself, as I continued to make my way towards them.

"then we're over" That was when I stopped in my tracks. 

No Chae, please. 

Don't do the same mistake as me....

Don't break up with him over me....

Don't break your heart like I broke mine.

But like always, I was too late. I almost collapsed but Seungri wrapped his arms around me again stopping me from falling.

She turned around and started to walk towards me. I regained my composure and ran towards her. I hugged her while we both cried into each other's shoulders.

Seungri helped us both walk towards the car. We were side hugging as we walked. We all kept quiet. There was nothing to be explained.

My heart is broken and now so is my bestfriend's.

Great Bom, now you made your own bestfriends suffer. This is all your fault!

I couldn't stop blaming myself for all of this. If only I wasn't such a to get off my and move on, my Chae wouldn't be suffering right now.

We reached the car as I gave Seungri the keys. I couldn't drive, not in this state.

He unlocked the car and opened the door for us. Chae and I, who are still crying our eyes out, sat in the backseat.

I sat in first and before she did, she looked back at GD.

That just made me even more guilty.

I can't believe I got in the path of their relationship. I closed my eyes, I couldn't take it anymore.

I just ruined my bestfriend's life. I don't even deserve to be her bestfriend anymore.

I opened my eyes at the sound of the engine starting and looked to my right to see Chae. I saw her crying even harder.

I pulled her closer and hugged her. She just kept crying into my shoulder.

I closed my eyes again hoping everything would stop.

This is all my fault.....


okay, not happy bout this chapter at all. Oh btw this is like a 2nd part of the chapter 'stopping disaster', which explains the title. I'm srry tht this chapter is short and crappy but I'll make it up in the next chapter cuz I will finally reveal where Tabi is. I might not update for a few days cuz i'm kinda busy. I promise whenever I hav free time, I will update. 

PS: I will try to get SKYDRAGON bk asap.