Betrayal

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

NO ONE'S POV:

"WOULD YOU LET ME EXPLAIN?!!" TOP exclaimed at his girlfriend, who was packing her things. She couldn't bare it anymore, seeing jessica having her hands locked with her boyfriends' was just too much.

She always thought that jessica was just TOP's bestfriend who happens to be a girl. 

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU NOT NOW OR EVER!!' Bom's voice echoed through their apartment, which happens to be right next to the skydragon's apartment building.

Even the Darayang's apartment wasn't so far away.

"PLEASE BOM!! IM BEGGING AT LEAST LET ME EXP-" he was cut off by a very angry and happens to be crying Bom.

"JUST SHUT UP!! AT LEAST ADMIT IT!! THERES NO POINT DENYING IT!! I HATE YOU!! I WISH YOU WOULD JUST DIE!!"

Bom didn't know if she meant what she just said or if it was out of pure anger.

But TOP on the other hand, he was hurt.

He never knew Bom had it inside her to say that.

FLASHBACK:

"What?! you have got to be kidding me! This can't be true, your probably mistaken, do more tests, anything! please!!" TOP exclaimed at the tall man in the white coat. 

"I'm sorry, theres nothing else we can do" The mystery man replied, his voice carrying a hint of saddness, its always hard delivering these kind of news. 

".............." TOP was just speechless, nothing came out no matter how hard he tried. 

He couldn't fight his destiny.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Your right, there is no point denying it. I cheated on you with jessica. Do I regret it? No. Why? Because she at least gave me what I needed, unlike you."

Bom was the one left speechless this time.

"..But don't pack your things, I was going to move out anyway. Jessica and I got our own place, I wonder how it will feel like living with a real women, all I guarantee is its going to be better than living with you."

Bom was the one who never knew TOP had it in him this time.

He then just simply walked out from the room and started packing his things in the living room.

G-DRAGON'S POV:

It was 9:32pm when I heard the first shout. I thought I was just imagining it at first but then I heard another loud shout. CL ran out of the bathroom,

"what the hell was that?!" I could see she was starting to worry and I couldn't blame her because they both came from the same source. 

The Topbom Apartment 

I ran as quickly as I can, CL would have followed me if she wasn't wearing only a towel, so she hurried to change while I made my way to the apartment. 

Since TOP and bom trusted us, they gave us an extra key to their apartment for emergencies only and well, this is an emergency.

After I opened the door, I realized that the noise was coming from the bedroom upstairs.

I quietly climbed the stairs and hid behind the wall and since the door was opened, I could hear their conversation clearly.

Even though I wished I couldn't.

"..All I guarantee is its going to be better than living with you." These were the last words that TOP said before he rushed to what I thought was the living room but actually he went to the bathroom. 

But that wasn't what puzzled me.

What puzzled me was why was he crying when he left 'their' bedroom?


FINALLY, CHAPTER 1 IS ALL FINISHED!!

How was it? Did  you like it? Please comment and subscribe! 

YES, this is a topbom fanfic but it just has a lot of drama.