Letting Go Of The Past

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

BOM'S POV: 

We just finished our performance and we were making our way backstage. I really felt that we performed one of our best performances of all time.

This time, I actually didn't mess up a dance move!

I'm so happy not just because of our performance but because I'm going to take Chae's advice. I'm gonna let go of my past and enjoy life.

Life is short, so why am I wasting it? No more depressed, crying Bom.

I'm turning back into crazy, food loving Bommie. And of course, there is only one way to celebrate this. 

PARTYING! 

It took us about an hour to get our make-up removed, hair undone, and change into different clothes. It was almost midnight by the time we got into the van and that was when I asked them, 

"hey, you guys wanna join me? I'm gonna go to club ____" I asked them while I was texting my sister telling her about our performance.

"..........." I was surprised by the pin-drop silence so I looked up from my phone and saw them staring at me.

"What?" I asked them, confusion writtten all on my face. They kept on staring at me with their eyes wide open and to be honest, it kinda freaked me out.

"W-w-what happened to sad, cheerless Bommie?" Dara asked me, stuttering a bit in the beginning. 

"She's lllllooooonnnnnggggg gone" I said with a huge smile at the end. 

I guess it took them a while to process everything that just happened but after a few seconds, they jumped happily. 

"YEAHHHH- OUCH!" Due to the fact that we are in a VAN, they all hit their heads. 

I did my best trying to suppress my laughter but they all looked so funny rubbing the top of their heads. 

I bursted out laughing and they immediately all looked at me with death glares. 

I immediately stopped laughing and my face wore a serious expression. 

"So, what do you say? Wanna come?" I asked them again. I would love it if they came with me but if they didn't, well if Chae didn't, then I can't go. 

She still hadn't time to recover from her break-up. I mean they broke up TODAY! I have to be with her like she was for me. She would hug throughout nights and console me even if we had a schedule the next day.

She did so much for me and well, its my time to repay the favor.

Honestly, I think partying would be a great remedy to her aching heart. Hot guys, drinks, dancing. Seriously, is there a better way to get over your recent break-up?

I wouldn't blame her if she didn't want to go. It took me weeks just to get out of my room after my break-up. But now, I'm finally letting go.

Screw the past, I'm only gonna look forward.

"I don't know unnie, we still have a concert tomorrow. Performing with a hangover isn't exactly very easy." Replied our leader.

She has a good point but I know for a fact that that's not the reason she's having second thoughts about going. 

"Come on Chae, I thought you were letting go of the past." She was a little shocked that I knew the real reason why she was scared to go but then we are bestfriends. I'm closer to her than to my own sister. Hell, I consider her as my sister. 

"I-I......" She was probably thinking it over. 

"Come on, we'll just go. If you get tired or something, we'll go home immediately." I pleaded her with my cute puppy eyes and pouted lips.

"Alright, fine! But we can't stay for long, we still have a concert you know." She said finally giving in to my incredible, mind blowing aegyo.

"Yeah!!" I said giving her a hug. 

"What about you guys?" Chae asked Dara and Minzy. 

"I'm underaged unnie" Minzy replied with a sad look on her face.

"I can't. Taeyang wants to have fun tonight." She replied with a smirk. 

"UNNIE!! I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!!!" Minzy said covering her ears as we all started laughing. 

30 Minutes Later.......

"I don't know, unnie. Doesn't it look too short?" Chae asked while looking at her reflection in the mirror. 

"That's the point! Now come on" I had to make sure that Chae looked very y tonight and I don't know how but I convinced her to wear one of my mini dresses. 

(Bom's outfit - http://s3.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/6A4AA25F.jpg)

(CL's outfit - http://images2.chictopia.com/photos/pandafly/6477192952/6477192952_400.jpg)

(yes, i knw im awful at pickin dresses)

We grabbed our purses and headed towards the door. 

I took out my car keys and then chae said, 

"Not happening, unnie. We're taking my car" Why? What's the difference?

"Why?" I spoke my mind. We have the same car just in different colors. We thought it would cool and it symbolize our friendship, you know like a friendship bracelet but the only difference is that cars cost wwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy more.

(http://reviews.cnet.com/i/tim//2010/07/01/Range-Rover-Evoque-1_1_610x407.jpg this is the car they have, Bom's is the same color as in the pic while CL's is black)

"Because if I feel like leaving, I'll just leave. I don't have to wait for you." she said, pretty satisfied with her plan.

"HEY! Don't you trust me?!" I said playing the guilt card. 

"Really unnie? The guilt card? That's getting really old." She said as she unlocked her car. 

"Mehrong!" I shouted as I stuck my tongue out at her before I got into HER car. 

NO ONE'S POV:

The girls arrived at the club and immediately they heard erted whistling. They made their way inside the club as all eyes turned towards them.

Once the door was opened, their ears were filled the sound of music.

They looked around and Bom's eyes spotted an empty table. 

"There's a table there, let's go" she said as pointed towards it. 

"You go ahead, I'm gonna get us some drinks." CL replied as she walked towards the bar while Bom went to occupy the table. 

YES! she wants to drink! I LOVE DRUNK CHAE!!, she thought in her mind

It didn't even take a minute for a man to approach her. 

"What is a pretty lady like you doing here sitting all alone?" He asked as he sat next her. 

She looked at him and thought, he's pretty cute.

"well, that's not true anymore now is it?" she said turning to look at him.

He let out a small chuckle before he introduced himself. "I'm Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun."

"Hello, Jonghyun. I'm B-" He interrupted her, "Bom, from 2ne1. Yeah, I know" He said. 

"You look different" he said as he looked into her eyes. 

"In a good way or bad?" She asked him as she tore her eyes off of his.

"Good. You look even prettier" he said as she continued to avoid his gaze.

She didn't want to admit it but she felt kinda weird when she looked into his eyes. It reminded her of something, actually more like someone

At The Hospital.......

TOP and GD had returned to the hospital after a very tiring day. Both were very exhausted and GD felt very guilty about making his sick hyung tired.

They were walking towards TOP's room and they were still discussing everything.

It had to be perfect, it would be the most important night in GD's life. 

"So on their last performance right?" GD asked his hyung who had prepared all this. 

"Yeah, at the Olympic Hall" Replied TOP. Over the course of these couple of months, TOP had lost that strong tone in his voice and GD was still getting used to his 'new' voice.

Once they reached TOP's room, nurses started to surround him, checking on him. 

"I'll see you tomorrow hyung." said GD as he chuckled at the sight in front of him. 

"yeah. Bye, Ji" He said before he was dragged away by the nurses. 

GD chuckled again before he turned around and left the hospital. 

That entire night, he kept praying for one thing.

Please agree. 


Hey guys! I had some time off today and I wrote this chapter. I provided some clues on wats goin 2 happen. I really hope u liked the chapter and i promise i will be tryin my best to update sooner. Thx 4 the comments and support. I love you guys!