Suffering

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

GD'S POV:

I kept thinking about Chae. I can't believe I was so stupid! I let go of the most beautiful person in the entire world.

She's so beautiful, not just on the outside but also on the inside. I know it sounds cheesy but its true.

I have to get her back, I want her back, I need her back. 

"We're here, Sir" It took a while for my brain to process what he said. 

"Oh here you go," I handed him some money, "Thanks"

"No problem" He told me as I opened the door. 

"Would you like me to wait for you?" He asked me before I stepped out of the car.

"umm no thanks" I didn't know how long I would take and I didn't want him to wait. 

I stepped out of the car and made my way through the mall. It didn't take long for people to start pointing and laughing at me in my chicken suit.

Honestly, I felt like I kind of deserved it. Any man who lets go of the love of his life is a complete moron.

So guess what? I'm a moron.

I kept walking until I caught a glimpse of 'Forever 21''s logo. 

I entered the shop and started to look around. 

When I was putting on the suit, I had my clothes underneath. 

But it was too hot so I figured it wouldn't hurt to take off my clothes. 

So basically I'm stuck with a white tank top and boxers underneath a chicken suit.

I made sure to get a hoodie since I didn't want to be recognized. 

After a while, I managed to assemble an outfit. 

I entered the changing room and put it on.

I looked into the mirror and checked my reflection. 

(http://www.forever21.com/images/model_front/84731209-02.jpg yah yah I noe its not GD but just imagine its him)

I took off the clothes since I have to pay for them and changed back into my chicken suit. 

GOD! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO WEAR IT AGAIN!

As I stepped out of the changing room, I heard laughter all around me. I didn't really care and I just ignored them.

I made my way to the cashier counter and paid for the clothes. 

I mentally thanked Bom for making me buy her corned flavored ice-cream after I publicly embarrass myself at the park as part of the punishment. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have my wallet with me. 

But then I started to think about Bom, Dara, and Minzy. What's gonna happen to our friendship? I'm close friends with them but they are even closer to Chae. They mi-

"sir?" The cashier's voice snapped me back to reality.

"y-yah?" I replied cluelessly.

"umm your bags" she said as she pointed to the bags on the counter.

"oh right, thanks" I said as I gave her a faint smile but she didn't see it since I had the head thing on. 

I took the bags and made my way to the nearest restroom. I saw one and made my way to it.

I pushed the door open and that was when I realized my life is over. 

I had entered the WOMEN's restroom. 

Screams, that was all I could hear.

Of course with the occasional "I'm gonna kick your chicken !!".

I ran as fast as I could until I saw a MEN'S restroom. I quickly ran towards it and pushed the door open. 

Laughter, that was all I could hear now. 

I AGAIN ignored them and entered an empty stall. 

I took off the chicken suit, and hopefully this would be the last time I ever wear one, and I put on the clothes that I bought. 

I put the chicken suit in one of the bags, I didn't want to throw it away.

Maybe cause it saved my identity,

maybe cause it made Bom smile,

or maybe cause it was the last thing I wore before I destroyed my life.

I stepped out of the stall and made my way towards the door. 

Once I was outside the restroom, I heard a security officer speak to a lady,

"did you happen to see someone dressed in a chicken suit?" I couldn't believe my ears. 

I'M WANTED FOR BREAKING THE LAW!

Wait, is there a law against men entering women's restrooms?

"actually yes, whoever it is entered the men's restroom" I heard the lady reply.

RUN JIYONG RUN!! 

I ran out of the mall and looked for a cab. I saw one near me and I signaled for it to stop. 

The moment it did, I opened the door and sat in the backseat before closing the door. 

"you okay sir?" The cab driver asked politely.

"y-yes, just in a hurry." I said panting a little, "could you please go to _______?"

"of course sir" He said before accelerating towards the destination. 

I looked out the window and saw a couple holding hands. 

It reminded me of Chae and everything that had happened in the past 3 months. 

I sighed and closed my eyes, wishing everything would be fixed when I opened them. 

But I guess my wish didn't come true cause once I opened them, my heart was still broken. 

Chae and I were still broken up. 

And TOP, he...............

he was still suffering. 

After a while, the car came to a stop. 

"we arrived, sir" I looked out the window and there it was. 

"thanks" I gave him some money, "keep the change"

"thank you sir" I heard him say as I stepped out of the car. 

As I walked towards the entrance, I made sure that my hoodie was up. 

I didn't want to be recognized. 

Not now, not here.

I entered and started to make my way towards my destination.

I hadn't been there many times but I already memorized the path

After 10 minutes, I finally reached it.

I finally reached the room where he is in.

I took in a deep breathe before I opened the door to reveal him. 

My heart broke even more seeing him like that. 

Seeing him connected to many tubes,

Seeing him struggling for his next breathe, 

Seeing him so weak. 

I stood there watching my bestfriend, Choi Seunghyun, fighting for his life in a hospital room.


I just realized tht I never thanked any of u for subscribing, commenting, and even readin the story. So thank u for supportin the story. Like i promised, I revealed where Tabi is. For any of u who didn't get it, he's in a hospital. I'm srry for updatin soooooooooooooooooo late, i hav been really busy. Srry 4 makin u guys wait so long! Oh and srry if the chapter is short and borin. 

PS: As part of my apology, SKYDRAGON will get bk together very soon. I'm actually thinkin of a romantic way to get them bk together ryt now! plz be patient!