Stopping Disaster

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

GD'S POV: 

This is not good.... not good at all! I have to make sure that Bom, CL, and even Seungri not talk to her. If they do, everything will be ruined.

Why did she have to be at the park now anyway?!

 I saw Seungri wrapping his arms around Bom's shoulder while she continued to cry. This is probably the first time Seungri made physical contact with Bom not because of his dirty mind but because he is a good friend and friends support each other.

CL then looked at her bestfriend; she was crying and I know that CL can't stand seeing her Bom crying.

CL got up from the bench and started to make her way to Jessica. 

CRAP! I ran towards CL and stopped right in her path.

"MOVE GD!!" she said obviously mad.

"No" I said with authority. I didn't care about what she could do to me, I just had to stop her.

She tried to move past me, but I stopped her. I put my hands on her shoulders forcing her to stay still.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NO'?! MOVE NOW GD!" She raised her voice. If my chicken suit didn't make people stare, then this made them stare for sure. 

"No" I said again, honestly, I wasn't scared this time. Why? Because I knew if she comes close to Jessica, hell will break loose.

"GD, IF YOU DON'T MOVE RIGHT NOW, I WILL....."  Again, I wasn't intimidated by her.

"you will what?"  I asked her with my voice completely calm.

"I will break up with you" she said, this time in a calm voice. A calm voice that broke my heart, I started to tear up, tears didn't take long to find their way down my cheeks.

She started to cry too and I wanted to wipe her tears so badly but I couldn't, not in this situation.

I love Chae......... but right now, I just couldn't let her get to Jessica. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, will be ruined if she does.

BIGBANG, 2ne1, YG family, and even our fans will suffer if they find out........... I have to take one for the team.

"I love you Chae, but if thats what stops you from getting close to her, then I'm sorry." I said with my voice becoming  almost inaudible, but I was sure she heard it as she started to cry even harder. 

"then we're over" she told me the words that I have always dreaded to hear.

She turned around and walked towards Bom, who never stopped crying, and Seungri, who still had his arms wrapped around Bom's shoulder.

I wish I had my arms wrapped around Chae's shoulders.

Memories started to flood my brain of us being a couple, most happy and the rest sad.

Flashback: *NOTE: SKYDRAGON and TOPBOM were living together by then.*

7 months ago:

I spent the last couple of minutes making sure everything was perfect. It had to be perfect tonight. It was our anniversary and I pretend the entire week that I forgot.

I didn't even show up last night, I told her I was busy in the studio with teddy and I wouldn't be home. She just said okay and I could sense that she was about to cry.

I planned this a month, everyone was on on it. All the BIGBANG members and 2ne1 members. I told the girls to take her out on a girl's day out while the boys can stay and help me.

By 3pm, I got the message from Bom that they were out and about. After I read the message,  I told the boys that it was 'showtime' and they all ran to do their assigned tasks as fast as possible.

Yes, all of us were hiding in the 'TOPBOM' part of the duplex waiting for Bom's message. I started to set up the table on the roof of the duplex while Taeyang, TOP, Seungri and 5 other workers were getting the flowers from the truck for the final touches.

Everyday for the past 3 weeks, these workers and I would decorate the roof with flowers when Chae and Bom were out of the house.

 TOP and I spent over $3000 on decorating the roof. Yes, Top paid too because the roof was for both of the apartments, and since it was gonna last, TOP felt guilty and split up the bill with me.

We never told Bom about the roof as TOP also wanted it as a surprize.

Knowing that I was probably going to mess up the food, I asked BIGBANG's cook to cook our dinner. We all worked very hard but after a few hours, everything was done.

(http://www.danheller.com/images/UnitedStates/Illinois/Chicago/Cityscapes/rooftop-garden-cityscape-4-big.jpg just imagine a table for 2 in the middle of that thingy. yes i said thingy, technically wrote.)  

At 7:40pm, exactly 20 minutes before the girls were supposed to arrive, I got out of the shower and wore my tuxedo.

After seeing me all prepared and ready, the boys excused themselves but not before they wished me good luck. Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri went back to their apartments while TOP went to the other part of duplex.

After they left, I wrote a small letter saying 'Come to the roof, beautiful.' and sticked it on the door. I left the door opened and made my way to the rooftop.

I sat on a chair and waited patiently for my Chae. I was thinking about her, how beautiful she is, how lucky I am to have her while I was waiting for my amazing girlfriend.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone coming up the stairs. 

She gasped at the sight of the once crappy rooftop.

"OH MY GOD!" she said as she captured the sight of the new and improved rooftop.

"yah, I know. How can someone always be so beautiful?" I wasn't lying. She is truely beautiful. 

"Aigoo..." She said blushing as she hid her head in my chest. 

I put my hand under her chin and lifted it, looking into her eyes. Her ever so beautiful eyes. We both leaned in as we shared a kiss.

I kissed her so passionately but not roughly. I didn't want to break our kiss but we both needed air.

We broke the kiss but it didn't take time for my lips to find hers again.

This time it lasted longer but we again broke it for the need of air. I reached into my pocket and pulled out 2 rings.

I took her hand and slid the ring onto her finger. I gave her the other ring to put it into mine. She took the ring and did so. 

"Wait, don't tell me we're engaged." she asked me full of concern.

"Don't worry. These are just to prove that you are mine" I said smiling. How did I ever get so lucky?

"Yah! your also mine! NO FLIRTING WITH GIRLS OF ALL AGES!" This is one of the reasons I fell for her.

"I promise to not flirt with any other girl on one condition" I said looking at her face. SERIOUSLY! HOW DID I EVER GET SO LUCKY?!

"and that is?" She asked me while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"that you will always be mine." I told her while I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I promise." She told me and we closed the promise by sharing another passionate kiss.

End Of Flashback.

It broke my heart knowing that I couldn't do that anymore. 

I love her so much, I love her more than myself, I would give up my life for hers. 

I looked up to see them arrive at the car. Seungri sat in the driver's seat this time while Chae and Bom both sat at the back, but before they did, I saw Chae turn back to look at me.

Even though her face wasn't clear because she was far away, but I could see face filled with tears. Seeing her like that broke my heart, as I collapsed on the floor while Seungri drove away.

People all around me were staring and whispering but I didn't care, I didn't care about them or even about me. I felt that my life didn't have a meaning anymore.

My heart was aching more now and even my brain was scolding me for being such an idiot for letting her go.

She's the best thing that ever happened to me, she's the reason I want to get up in the morning, she's the reason why I breath every breathe.

Without her being in my life, I felt that there was no reason to have this life. I wanted to end this stupid life right now but I knew I couldn't.

Not when someone else is depending on me.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Jessica. She helped me up and guided me towards her car.

Once we arrived, she unlocked the car and opened the door. I looked at the door, then looked back to her. 

"Look, I know I'm the reason for what happened back there. I just want to know why. There's a cafe near by, that's not really crowded.

Let's go there and then you can explain to me why they wanted to kill me. What do you say?" She asked me still opening the door for me.

I looked back at the door one more time before I shook my head. 

"I can't tell you...." I saw a cab close by and I signaled the cab to stop, "I have to go." 

Before she could say anything, I got in the cab and told him the address for my destination. 

I saw her fade in the back view mirror as the car made its way through the busy streets of Seoul. 

"Could you please drive a little faster? I'm in a hurry." I politely asked the cab driver.

"Of course, but would you like to stop somewhere else before you go to your destination?" He asked me, politely. 

"why?" I was confused. 

"umm... no offence but you are dressed as a chicken." I looked down at my chicken suit.

"I'm not sure if that's appropriate to where you are going." He told me, his eyes focused on the road.

"Oh, your right. Please do stop at the ______mall first." I told him. He looked a little confused but just nodded. 

"Of course" He replied, as he changed his path. 

Even though I was in a hurry, arriving in a chicken suit is just wrong.


Hey guys! srry if the chapter is short and.......

SKYDRAGON FANS PLZ DONT KILL ME!! I'm srry I broke them up and yes, they broke up while GD was in his chicken suit, wat a way to break up! To everyone who thinks GD is a jerk for doin wat he did, he did it cuz he doesn't hav a choice. I read ur comments about tabi. I want to tell but I cant now ;( srry! But his location will be revealed in either the next chapter or the one after. 

Plz do comment and subscribe, its kinda borin if u guys dont. 

PS: IM SRRY SKYDRAGON FANS!