A New Era

Truth: Is it better told or hidden?

NO ONE'S POV:

After about an hour of waiting for their manager and kicking Seungri's for lying, Bom and CL got into the van that started to move towards 'Olympic Hall' which is in 'Olympic Park'.

Throughtout the ride, both were silent.

Not because there was nothing to be said, but because both were busy. Busy gathering strength and courage to go up to that stage and perform their heart out.

It's is a very important event in their careers. It is afterall their first ever 'solo' concert and they had to, they HAD to kick .

In about 30 minutes, they could see the hall. There it was, that is where they will make history.  They both decided that they would not let their personal life affect their careers.

All of those times when they practiced till they couldn't stand up, when they recorded till their voices wouldn't come out, all these times would finally pay off now.

They had 3 concerts in a row. Today would host their first one.

"First, you will go and get your make-up and hair done. Then you will change into the clothes prepared for you and the final touches would be done. Okay?" Their manager had finally broken the silence with orders. 

They both nodded and the door was opened for them. It was a hectic inside the hall.

They had met up with Dara and Minzy but almost immediately got separated again since they had to get ready.

Everyone was busy trying to get their job done. They could already hear the screams of the crowd. 

"2ne1! 2ne1! 2ne1!" They chanted. 

The crowd will probably never know this but their chanting, their excitment, their energy made all of 2ne1 strong.

Just knowing that there people out there supporting them made 2ne1, especially Bom and CL, forgot about everything else and focus on giving their fans the performance of their lives. 

At exactly 7:48, everything, everyone, was ready. They all gathered in the middle of the room and put their hands together. 

"Today is an important day to us and to all blackjacks around the world. It marks a new beginning, a new chapter in our story. There had been times that were hard for us. Times when we felt that we wanted to give up. Times when we felt that it just isn't worth it. Today we will all let go of that past and we will start fresh. Forget about the critics, forget about the antis, all that matters today is that we perform our best for all of our fans. Our fans supported us since our debut and defended us even if we didn't ask them too. Today is the day that we repay them for all their support. Today will most importantly mark a new era, the era of 2ne1! 2NE1 FIGHTING!!" CL, being the great leader that she is, had given that speech.

She meant every word that she said. She will let go of her past and everyone in it. 

"2NE1 FIGHTING!!!" Everyone, from managers to make-up artists to the other members of 2ne1, screamed. 

GD'S POV: 

We spent the entire day preparing. And by we, I mean me and TOP hyung.

Even though I was against it, TOP hyung had asked his doctor if he could leave the hospital for today and his doctor agreed.

We took a taxi to the duplex so that I could get my car but apparently I had not thought it through.

HOW THE HELL AM I STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE TOP HYUNG TO THE HOUSE HE USED TO SHARE WITH HIS ONE AND ONLY LOVE?!!

Yes, TOP had never stopped loving Bom but because he loved her so much he let her go. 

Once TOP saw the duplex, he was broken. He tried to act strong and pretend he wasn't affected but eyes don't lie.

Just one glimpse into his eyes and you could see the pain he was in. Not just physically but also mentally. 

Again, because I was so stupid, we faced another problem. 

I didn't have my keys. 

When we left for the park, I figured there would be no use in taking my keys because Bom was driving. 

We saw Bom's car parked outside and I could just feel TOP's pain. 

His eyes were glittering with tears and just as about they were to fall, he said. 

"I-I'm g-gon-na....ummm.....take a walk." He turned around and then said, "I-I'll come back in 15" 

As he started to walk away, I started to think of a plan to get my keys. I remembered leaving them in mine and Seungri's living room. 

But problem is, I don't have my keys.

Knocking on the door isn't exactly the best thing I could do right now so I kept trying to come up with a plan. 

After a couple of minutes of brainstorming, I realized there is only one other way to enter the house. 

The Roof. 

We never lock the roof's door so I could just enter from there. 

But then, 

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET UP THERE?!! 

Something then caught my eyes. 

A lighthning rod. 

It went all the way up to the roof and it's my best shot. So after a few prayers, I started to climb it. 

I was struggling to climb it and I felt that my grip was loosening. 

Because I didn't want to DIE, I decided to just give up and get a taxi instead. 

I looked down only to be greeted by an unpleasant sight. 

I WAS HALF WAY UP THE ROD AND BELIEVE DESCENDING FROM A LIGHTING ROD IS NOT EASY!!

I let out a deep sigh before I continued climbing the rod. 

When I was about 1.5 feet away from success, my right hand started to go numb. My life was depending on my left hand, which by the way, ISN'T VERY STRONG. 

I could only do 1 thing now, 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I started to scream like a girl. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!!" I heard someone say. I heard footsteps coming towards me and then I saw him. 

Seungri. 

"HYUNG?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Seungri asked, surprise written all over his face.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP ME BEFORE I FALL TOWARDS MY DEATH?!!!"  I screamed in his face. I may sound a little rude but this my life on the line!

"oh right, here take my hand hyung" He reached one of his hands towards me while the other supported him from falling.

I immediately took his hand with my right hand which was numb while the other one was still gripping the rod. 

Surprisingly, he pulled me up using only one hand. 

I guess working out at the gym really pays off. I should try it someday. 

Once we got our breathes back, he looked at me and asked, 

"why are you here, hyung?" I couldn't tell him the full truth, so I decided to tell him only a part of it. 

"I'm here for my keys." I said as I started to walk towards the door. Hyung is probably waiting for me now and we had alot of work to do. 

"Are you leaving? Like TOP hyung?" He asked me as he followed.

I stopped and turned to look at him. 

"Look Seungri, I'm gonna be gone for a couple of days but I will be back. I promise" I assured him.

"Where are you going?" He asked me with a hint of worry in his voice. I could see his eyes were starting to tear up.

Seungri may seem like the average player but he is actually a sensitive person on the inside.

"I can't tell Seungri," As he was about to protest, I continued, "But be patient, everything will become clearer in a while." I, myself, wasn't sure if that is true.

I have no idea when TOP hyung will tell the others. All I could do is hope that he tells them soon.

"why? why can't you tell me what's going on?!! I'm not a kid anymore!!" He was exploding but I couldn't blame him. 

"Seungri please, don't ask. I promise to tell you but not now. Please" Seungri nodded and I gave him a light hug. 

"Can I at least help you?" He asked me.

"Yes. You can watch out for your noonas while I'm gone." Believe it or not, Seungri is actually the trustworthy type. I knew he would not disappoint me. 

"Of course, hyung. You don't even need to ask me to do that" He said with a smile at the end. I could tell it was a weak smile but I just ignored it and smiled back. 

I, then, took out a bag and started to put some of my clothes in it. And since Seungri helped me, we didn't take much time to finish. I immediately took the keys and went to the door.

But before I opened it, I turned around and gave Seungri one more hug, 

"Take care, alright?" Honestly, I never had to leave Seungri. I mean sure we spent time apart but never really leave.

Even if it's for a couple of days, the fact that I couldn't meet up with Seungri if I wanted to killed me. 

I couldn't even imagine what TOP feels right now. I'm surprised that he is even standing after all that has happened. 

"yeah, Goodbye Hyung" He said as we broke the hug. 

"Bye" And with that, I turned around and opened the door. 

Once I was outside, I realized something................

THE DOOR ISN'T LOCKED!! YOU STUPID DRAGON!! YOU RISKED YOUR LIFE CLIMBING A LIGHTNING ROD WHEN YOU COULD HAVE JUST WALKED THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!! YOU MORON!!!

I slapped my forehead because of my stupidity. GOD! HOW STUPID COULD I GET?!! 

I looked around and I didn't see TOP hyung. 

I started to worry but then I saw the outlines of a figure coming this direction. I figured that's hyung so I just waited for him to come. 

As I was waiting, I looked at Bom's car and that was when I realized something else..................

THEY ARE NOT EVEN HOME!! THEY WENT TO THEIR CONCERT!!! OH MY GOD!!! DO I EVEN HAVE A BRAIN IN THIS HEAD OF MINE?!! AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

I kept slapping my forehead until I heard something,

"And I thought I was the one with the disease" hyung said as he chuckled. How can he even joke about that?

"Let's just go" I said before I sighed.

We got in and I started to drive. Only then, I noticed that hyung had a red rose in his hand. 

Oh God.............................. 

Whenever TOP hyung goes out for a walk, he always passes by this area that is full of roses. 

He always and I mean always comes back with a red rose for Bom. 

It would always make Bom smile. I guess he wanted to see her smile. 

He really loves her. 


I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo srry bout not updatin 4 such a long time. I just hav been really busy wid this thing I signed up 4 and also im a muslim and its Ramadan so im fastin all day which is just makin me more tired than I already am. I felt so guilty 4 not updatin so i stayed up at night 2 write this. I wanted to make this a long chapter but i think i ended up wid a really lame one. Anyway, i will try to update sooner. Plz be patient. Again, thx 4 the comments and subscriptions.

btw if there r any muslims readin this then RAMADAN MUBARAK!