Chapter 7: Take Him Away

Boys Over Flowers Replay

A/N:I thought of doing this as Yi Jung`s POV to help you guys understand better. Don’t forget to review! XD

 

Yi Jung POV

 

I waited outside on the side bench in the hospital, till the operation was over. For the time being I open my phone and my eyes instantly grew as I saw I had 40 missed calls and 20 messages “Oh I forgot about school today, Aish what should I tell them” I thought to myself as I dialed Woo Bin`s number and waiting for him to pick up. Then after 1 ring “Hello! Yi Jung! Bro where are you? You are all right, right? What happen”? “Yah! Is that Yi Jung” I heard Jun Pyo`s loud voice. Jun Pyo must have taken the phone from Woo Bin because the phone started to hurt my ear as if someone was screaming their lungs out. “Yah! Yi Jung where are you? You better have a good explanation for all this”? “Jun Pyo are you trying to make me deaf, you’re so loud, and I am fine thanks for asking.” I said in the most obvious sarcastic voice.

“Listen I am in the Baek Seung Jo Hospital, I accidently ran over someone,” I explained more briefly. “Mwuh? You ran over someone, what did you do”? Ji Hoo asked with a worried question as if he worried more about the person I ran over more than me. “Listen if you want to know just come here ok, I will tell you everything” “Ok! Bro we are on our way” with the Woo Bin shut his phone off. I shoved my phone in my ride side pocket of my pants and leaned back on the bench with my head on the wall. “Yi Jung what did you do? What did you just get yourself into? Why are you even here, just pay for her operation and leave” as those thoughts ran through my mind I decided to just pay off her operation bill and leave that should be enough. As I got up from the bench and was about to leave I see a group of policeman quickly head my way. The guy in the front of the group assuming he is the leader approached me and I took a bow in front of him, to show my respects.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we come to know what happened. We asked all the people, who witnessed the accident happen and all of them said that you drove through a red light and this girl was walking and you didn’t stop for her and just ran her over. Is this true”? The leader spoke and asked me with the most angriest face I ever seen, like as if he was about to burst. “It was an accident,” I said telling the truth. The leader looked at me with a serious questionable face, he raised his right eyebrow “Really, to me it seems like you wanted to kill her you had the right speed for it” “No! I didn’t it was a complete accident. I was running...” “Don’t need to explain here, you need to come with us and explain everything briefly at the police station” the leader cut me off with those words. I obeyed their command and followed them to the hospital gate. As we were about to leave the gate, on the other side the F3 (Jun Pyo was in the very front. Ji Hoo on the back right side of Jun Pyo.

 Woo Bin on the left back side of Jun Pyo) were entering the gate. They saw me next to the leader. They all gave a questionable face and the leader looked at the F3 (Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo, and Woo Bin) “Excuse me gentleman” the police said to all my friends. “Yi Jung where are you going”? Woo Bin asked with a seriously worried face. Before I could say a word the leader beat me too it “This young fellow ran over an innocent person, he has got lots of explaining to do, so we will have to take him with us”! Jun Pyo looked at me and then looked back at the leader “Araso, take him away”.

 

A/N:

Another twist! XD Sorry guys this was short but I hope you like it. Why do you think Jun Pyo said that? PM or leave a review and let me know and I will send you the next chapter today before I post it. XD Thanks for reading don’t forget those reviews.