Chapter 20: Welcome to Shinhwa

Boys Over Flowers Replay

Ga Eul and Jan Di enter the school after the security guard opened the gates, they looked for Lee Min Ha but he was nowhere to be found. Trying to find their customer Jan Di and Ga Eul end up in the cafeteria where their mouths becoming watery by all the delicious food that was being served. 

 

“Is this really a school”? Jan Di asked Ga Eul after observing what she saw.

 

“This is like heaven look at all that great food. They are so lucky…” Ga Eul spoke out with a face, sad and desperate. Then they began to imagine themselves in uniform going to the school they were standing in right at the moment. They were dragged back to reality when a student came from behind and yelled out “Lee Min Ha is up on the roof, hurry up lets go see”! All the students left their food and ran upstairs to the roof. “LEE MIN HA”! Both Jan Di and Ga Eul yelled out at the same time and began running up the stair to the roof as well.

 

Lee Min Ha`s POV

 

They took me into the bathroom and continuously beat me up. That’s it I done with them, I won`t tolerate this anymore, but I will also never surrender to those horrible species. I thought quickly and pushed off the two guys who just beat me up and ran out the bathroom. They followed me with many other guys with hockey sticks and bats in their hands, they were heading my way but I wasn’t going to give up. As I reached the main hallway, I saw the stairs that led up to roof, I had no choice so I started climbing the stairs, a group of guys were running inches away from me but I wasn’t going to surrender, I reached the roof and managed to stand my self on the edge of the roof, where if I look down I could see my self gone into another world, somewhere were me and Min Hee could be happy where we could live together. I looked back and the same group of guys that were ready to beat me up were standing there waiting for me to jump, I looked back at them and spoke “This is what you want right? Ok! I will do this but I will never surrender to them”! I yelled out and then faced back to the standing position.

 

Third Person (Me Narrating)

 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as his eyes were closed he had a flashback to when Min Hee had jumped off the same roof right in front of his eyes and recalling the horrible scene he opened his eyes and was ready to jump, but the minute he was about to fall forward he heard two people call his name from behind.

“Lee Min Ha Sunbae” Ga Eul and Jan Di both called out.

 

“Here is your uniform, that will be 15,000 won” Jan Di spoke out which caused the crowd behind them to laugh.

“Wait Jan Di, Sunbae what are you doing up here” Ga Eul with a worried tone spoke out.

 

“Don’t worry Ga Eul I will finally be at peace now. Jan Di you could get the money from my family when I die” Lee Min Ha replied.

 

“Die? What do you mean” Both Ga Eul and Jan Di spoke out.

 

“I can finally be at peace, I won`t have to deal with those horrible people anymore”

 

“You can`t just give up your life like that Sunbae” Ga Eul trying to calm Lee Min Ha spoke out.

 

“Yeah those kind of people should be tied up and beaten up” Jan Di added as she took her anger on the hanger that Lee Min Ha`s uniform was on. 

 

“Your lucky to have a friend like her Ga Eul, she is as brave as you told me. Jan Di take care of Ga Eul” With that Lee Min Ha jumped off but acting fast both Jan Di and Ga Eul managed to catch him. Many pictures of Jan Di and Ga Eul were taken as they saved Lee Min Ha from dying, the pictures went into news and the whole world began to protest as they found out what kind of school Shinhwa was. Even though this could be a good act against the F4, Lee Min Ha was not able to enjoy it, due to his injury and terrifying lost memories of Min Hee, after the incident he had gained mental illness. He didn’t know what was going around him or who he was or who was related to him, all he knew were the kindness Ga Eul and Jan Di had given him. Ga Eul wanted to stay and help Lee Min Ha recover since she didn’t have school and had time to do that. But the doctor had told her that he needs to rest as much as possible and they wanted his family members to stay with him so he could regain his memory. Ga Eul still decided to come in everyday to check up on Lee Min Ha and give him company, but that day when she was returning home from the hospital big news waited for her. As she entered, she had failed to notice the blacks cars parked in front of her house. She stepped in her house and saw a guy talking to her parents, as her parents noticed she was there they ran towards her and gave her a big hug. “Ga Eul, guess what you are going to Shinhwa high tomorrow with a full scholarship”. “What? No I won`t I rather die then go to that school” Ga Eul answered to her parents. “Miss. Ga Eul please rethink it, we have seen your records and you have great scores, and you have mastered in arts and dance. You would be a great example for Shinhwa” the guy in black who was talking to Ga Eul`s parents spoke out.

“I don’t want anything to do with that school understand? I reject that offer right now” Ga Eul spoke out folding her arms in front. Her parents went back to the guy in black and spoke to him “Don’t worry she will be coming, we will make sure she does”. “Thank you” the guy in black was about to head out when he turns back and looked at Ga Eul “I hope to see you at Shinhwa Super Woman” “What”? Ga Eul after hearing what she was being called spoke out. “We found out you recently recovered from an injury and already your saving people” with that the guy bowed to Ga Eul`s parents and walked out the door. “Super Woman? I am still not going, so forget it” Ga Eul spoke out to her parents and was about to go up to her room when her mother spoke out “You have to go, it will be good for you, you could finally finish your studies. Also Jan Di is going too” “She is”? Her parents nodded and handed her the phone. Ga Eul dialed Jan Di`s number and spoke to her.

“Jan Di were you told to go too”?

 

“Yeah, my parents are making me, I really don’t want to but they are giving me a swimming scholarship and you know how much I love swimming. What do you say”? Jan Di asked.

 

Ga Eul gave out a smile to her parents and spoke to Jan Di “Sure lets do it! Someone has to take revenge”!