Chapter 14: Jun Pyo Arrested

Boys Over Flowers Replay

It was a quiet day, nothing to do, Jun Pyo on his chair just swinging and messing around, Yi Jung and Woo Bin were having interesting texts back and forth, most likely with their girls, and lastly Ji Hoo was laying on the couch and was sleeping as if at home, with the moon in the sky. Everything was quiet in the F4 lounge, then with much force the door flung open and their Lee Min Ha came rushing in with the police following. All the F4 members stood up with much shock expect Ji Hoo who took his time getting up. Lee Min Ha came in and with his hands folded spoke out “There, that is the guy you are looking for” Lee Min Ha pointed at Jun Pyo, the police went towards Jun Pyo and began to handcuff him “Yah! What is happening, get your dirty hands off of me” Jun Pyo tried to free out of the cuffs, but failed to. “You are accused for being the cause of the death of Min Hee” one of the policemen spoke out explaining their reason for their actions. “Yah! I had nothing to do with that, she killed herself, not my fault she was an idiot and decided to give up her life” Jun Pyo defended himself, but those words brought much pain to Lee Min Ha the way he talked about Min Hee, after hearing what Jun Pyo just stated Lee Min Ha with much anger went up to Jun Pyo and threw a strong punch at him, Ji Hoo, Yi Jung, and Woo Bin looked at him for what he had just gotten himself into. Jun Pyo looked back at Lee Min Ha and gave him a death glare, but it didn’t seem to scare Lee Min Ha.

Without any investigation, any other question the police took Jun Pyo away and Lee Min Ha followed them out. The Other F3 member with a surprise look and shock followed to where their friend was being taken. After a few minutes the police arrived in front of the police station and dragged Jun Pyo in and threw him in the jail locking the door immediately. The police was 100% unaware of what they just had done. Jun Pyo walks up to the metal black bars and yells out in much and loud tone that could cause anyone to become deaf. “YAH! LET ME OUT I DIDN`T DO ANYTHING! YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS”! The F3 (Ji Hoo, Yi Jung, and Woo Bin), walk up to their friend, who was standing in front of them on the other side of the bars. This was the first time any one dared to send one of the F4 to jail, not even their family members had ever experienced this situation. Jun Pyo signaled his friends to come closer and then said something in their ears that only could be heard by them and not an elephant could have any clue to what was being said to them. Jun Pyo had a loud voice, but when it came to something serious he knew how to control his loud voice. “Ok, we are on it” Ji Hoo was the one to reply to what he was told to do Yi Jung and Woo Bin nodded their head in agreement and followed Ji Hoo as he had already made his way to the front desk of the policeman in charge.

Lee Min Ha was there, signing some papers that he was asked to sign. Ji Hoo walked up and asked the policemen in charge to talk to him in private, Lee Min Ha watched them walk away, Woo Bin and Yi Jung stayed beside Lee Min Ha and questioned him, mainly their mission was to keep him distracted “So how did you get the police to arrest Jun Pyo”? Woo Bin was the first to ask. “I just told them the truth, the truth always wins” Lee Min Ha replied with a tone of confidence and smirked at the two men next to him, without caring for who they were. Ji Hoo had a chat with the policemen "So, do you have a family" Ji Hoo asked as soon as he was away from Lee Min Ha, "Deh! I have a wife and two beautiful kids" the policemen answered what he was being asked with respect he was taught. "It would be a pity to have them starve and be living on the streets, wouldn't it"? Ji Hoo with a tone of sadness and mainly serious spoke out. "What! What are you saying"? With no thought the policemen asked right away. "I am giving you a chance, that guy you locked in is the Gu Family heir, I am sure you have heard of that, he will for sure get out, but he won't let go easy on any member of this police station, you will be the first to be fired and he will make sure you don't get any other job anywhere else ever! Think of your kids, on the streets with nothing to eat" Ji Hoo didn't mean to be rude, but he wanted to give the policemen a chance before something bad happens. Woo Bin and Yi Jung kept Lee Min Ha occupied, that he had failed to notice the side talking that was occurring between Ji Hoo and the policemen in charge who now in fear of the outcome spoke out with a deep tone , that was filled with sadness and regret inside “Ok, let him out”! he headed Jun Pyo`s way and ordered the jailer to let Jun Pyo go. “What! Why are you letting him go”? Lee Min Ha spoke out running over to the policemen.

Because he hasn’t done anything,” the policemen replied with a deep tone. “Yes he did, he caused a girl to suicide by hurting her causing her pain so deep that forced her inside to suicide” Lee Min Ha now much more angry than before spoke out. “Well then prove it,” the policemen had asked for words that Lee Min Ha didn’t have, he just kept quiet and continued to give a stare. “... Without proof we cannot arrest him. You are allowed to leave Mr. Jun Pyo, we are so sorry for all the trouble” the policemen replied to Lee Min Ha and opened the jail door and let Jun Pyo out. Soon as Jun Pyo stepped out, his eyes only focused on Lee Min Ha and give him a stare that had death written all over it and it told Lee Min Ha “YOU ARE DEAD”! “Take him to the F4 lounge”! Jun Pyo with a smile that was not one bit pleasing to look at, ordered his friends to take Lee Min Ha with them back to F4 lounge.


 

(14/?)