Chapter 19: His Victory or Loss?

Boys Over Flowers Replay

A red card, there it was a big red card with a white skull hanging on the top of the inside of Lee Min Ha`s locker. Lee Min Ha ignored it and went to his class. He was a top student, he got the best scores and all the teachers appreciated him. As he reached his class and opened the door a bucket of flour fell on him, no one but students were in his class and before he could protest, eggs from every direction, continually splashed on him. All he heard were laughs. He wasn’t going to just stand there; he quickly took some flour in one hand and an egg in other and stomped out the class. He then walked into the F4 lounge. “Yah! You think you could bring your filthy self in here like that”! Jun Pyo yelled out after seeing the carpet of his lounge covered with flour and egg yolk from Lee Min Ha. “I hope you came to apologize, that’s the only right you have right now,” Jun Pyo yelled again as he sat down on his chair. The rest of the F3 just watched.

 

“Yes, I am here to say sorry” Lee Min Ha now spoke out with a soft tone trying to act as if he really was sorry. “Well hurry up and say it, I shouldn’t even let you say sorry, but I will be nice for once. Hurry up say it, while bowing to me and then I will think about forgiving you” Jun Pyo spoke out with a vengeful tone, filled with anger but calmness as if trying to keep cool. “I am sorry.... Sorry I didn’t do this before”! With that Lee Min Ha changed to his real tone which was full of anger and with that he threw the flour in his hand on Jun Pyo`s clothes and the egg right in his face. “Whose filthy now, you might want to get that cleaned up, there, there, well everywhere” Lee Min Ha pointed out the spots from the flour and egg he got on Jun Pyo`s clothes, and walked out with a brave and victorious smile.

 

“That guy isn’t going to learn that way, I have to do something else”! Jun Pyo yelled out with his loudest voice. Lee Min Ha didn’t have much money and he had to get his uniform cleaned up, so he went to the cheapest Dry Cleaners. He later arrived at Jan Di`s Dry Clean, he walked in and explained to the owner to what happen. “Please can you make the price lower” Lee Min Ha tried to get his uniform dry cleaned for less. “Well....” “Appa, how are you, look who is here with me, she will help us out today” the owner of the dry cleaner was about to say something when his daughter Jan Di came in with a girl, who Lee Min Ha knew very well. “Chu Ga Eul”? “Lee Min Ha Sunbae”? Lee Min Ha recognized the girl as Ga Eul and she recognized Lee Min Ha. “Oh you know each other”? Jan Di was the one to speak.

 

“Yah! Jan Di remember I told you about my roommate this is him” Ga Eul explained to her friend and went over to Lee Min Ha.

“Sunbae what are you doing here”? “Well I got my uniform dirty and I don’t really have much money, to go somewhere else, so I came here, but the owner is asking for so much, can you help me”? Lee Min Ha explained his reasoning, Ga Eul being the kind person she was, ran over to her friend and whispered something into her ear. Jan Di seemed to agree to what Ga Eul said and then Jan Di ran over to her father and said something to him, which made him agree too. “Ok, I will take 15,000 Won ($14.25), and I will have it delivered early morning tomorrow is that ok”? “Thank you sir. That would be great”! “Lee Min Ha thanked Ga Eul and Jan Di and excused himself and left. He wanted to hang out with Ga Eul he really did, but he had so much going on his head, that he forgot to say anything else. “He left in a hurry, he didn’t even talk to you, I thought he was a nice guy” Jan Di spoke out to Ga Eul. “He is, he is very nice, and I guess he must be busy”. Ga Eul smiled as she spoke and Jan Di seemed to catch what she meant.

 

“You sure are favoring him, Ga Eul do you like him” “What! No! I mean maybe, I don’t know your asking crazy questions, lets just get to work”. Ga Eul tried to change the topic and began working, she didn’t always work with Jan Di but when she would have the days off she would join Jan Di and her family and help them out with their work because her parents, didn’t live with her in Korea, they were out of states, Ga Eul stayed so she could continue working and stay with her friend Jan Di.

 

The next day Lee Min Ha wore his gym clothes since his uniform was at the cleaners. As he got to school he heard many weird whispers as other students saw him:

 

“He will know today...”

“Yah he shouldn’t mess with the F4...”

“He will pay for messing with Jun Pyo Sunbae...”

“Shhhhh... Don’t say anything, just wait till he reaches his locker...”

“Today is the day the F4 will be victorious....”

 

Even though Lee Min Ha was brave the whispers did give me the shivers, he walked up to his locker, but began to shake thinking what will happen with him now? As soon as he opened his locker another red card was hanging in his locker. Before he could say anything, group of guys beat him up with out giving him a chance. “Jan Di slow down” Ga Eul spoke out to Jan Di as they rode on their bike with two seat, “we are already late we have to deliver this soon”.

 

 

(19/?) Who do you think will help Lee Min Ha? 

 

What did you guys think? Let me know in the comments and please do subscribe.