Chapter 13: First Obstacle For The F4

Boys Over Flowers Replay

Hope you guys like this chapter :)! Please do comment and subscribe! (A/N: I just wanted to let everyone know that every time I said University I meant college. I will fix that later on, but just thought I should let you guys know so there are no confusions).

 

Two years of college had gone by so smoothly; the F4 had enjoyed their two years very much. Will there next two years be easy, or will they hit obstacles?

 

“I can`t believe I finally got in, this is a dream come true. I always wanted to go to Shinhwa College”! Lee Min Ha (remember from the first episode) had always wanted to attend Shinhwa College, but because of his family situations, he didn’t have enough money to attend.  Lee Min Ha had received a scholarship for getting the highest test score for Shinhwa College registration test. (A/N: If you were from a poor family and wanted to attend Shinhwa College, you would have to pass the registration test and get a high score to be able to attend and receive a scholarship). Lee Min Ha had come to school super early on his first day, even though he just began attending Shinhwa High he was in his junior year, same year as the F4.

 

The school bell rang and Lee Min Ha heard loud screams from the front gate, he walked up to the crowd were the screams formed and saw the F4 walking in through the front gate, being the attention center. “Who are those guys? How come they aren’t wearing uniforms? I think I should go tell them the school rules, maybe they are new too” Lee Min Ha thought to himself, he didn’t like when others didn’t follow the school conduct, to him just because all the students that go to Shinhwa College were rich doesn’t mean they do whatever they want. Lee Min Ha had thought aloud and the person standing next to him heard and whispered “shhhhh.... don’t say anything, or you will get hurt”!

 

“What do you mean”? Lee Min Ha asked, he was confused, about how can he get hurt when he didn’t do anything wrong. The F4 had walked passed Lee Min Ha, he was about to talk to the F4, but the person who had told him not to say anything pulls him back. After the crowd had cleared Lee Min Ha looked back at the girl who stopped him and gave her a questionable look. “I know you’re confused, but let me just tell you, do not get involved with the F4 or get on there bad side, ok”? The girl spoke out to Lee Min Ha in a worried scared look.

 

“Why” Lee Min Ha spoke out “Well...”(The girl explains everything about F4 and their rules. –I didn’t want to get into too much detail about that again). Lee Min Ha was shocked after hearing what the girl told him “What? Why would they do that, someone should talk to them” Lee Min Ha blurted out in anger, but calmed down and smiled when the girl reached out for his hand and speaks out in a soft voice “Listen just promise me that, you won`t say anything to them” Lee Min Ha just smiled and nodded his head. “See you around” the girl begins to walk away “wait, what is your name”? Lee Min Ha asked “Min Hee” the girl smiled and walked away. Lee Min Ha smiled and walked to his class.

 

Throughout the day Lee Min Ha couldn’t stop thinking about Min Hee, to him he knew she was rich, but for a rich person she was kind and generous and at first sight she had stolen his heart. When school had ended Lee Min Ha looks around hoping to see Min He, but he didn’t see her anywhere in sight and he was about to give up when he heard a voice call from back “are you looking for someone”? Lee Min Ha turned around and saw the slim, but curved figure, long black straight haired Min Hee. “Yeah, I was looking for you” Lee Min Ha said with a smile. “Me? Why”? Min Hee asked with a curious smile.

 

“I wanted to thank you for helping me out and warning me about those guys. I wanted to ask if you wanted, maybe to grab some lunch with me”? Lee Min Ha looked at Min Hee to see her reaction and waited for her answer, he knew it was weird to ask, even though they just met. But he still wanted to give it a try. “Sure”! Min Hee replied with a smile and Lee Min Ha returns the smile as well and they both head out and eat in a restaurant. They just met, but they talked as if they knew each other for many years. After that day Lee Min Ha and Min Hee, spent time together everyday, and they enjoyed each other’s company.

 

 They enjoyed being with one another so much that they didn’t see time pass and it had already been 5 months since their first meet. Valentine Day was approaching and Lee Min Ha wanted to show Min Hee how he felt about her. He never knew how a girl he only knew for a few months would make him love her this much. Lee Min Ha, loved Min Hee with all his heart and would do anything for, she had captured his heart. On Valentine Day Lee Min Ha had dressed up nicely and presentable and had chocolates and flowers in his hands and looked for his girl. Lee Min Ha sees Min Hee coming his way with flowers; she looked more beautiful than ever. Min Hee was wearing a red dress that fell down to her knees with skinny curls at the bottom; a black belt around her stomach and the dress had one strap. The strap started from her right shoulder and continued down to her knee.

 

 “Wow! You look so nice today. How do I look”? Min Hee was surprised to see how handsome Lee Min Ha looked. Lee Min Ha looked at her one more time and replied “You look like a rose without thorns”. Min Hee looked up at Lee Min Ha and smiled “Awww! You so sweet, I bet the girl you are going to give those flowers to must be beautiful too” Min Hee smiled and replied to Lee Min Ha`s compliment “these are for...” “I just hope he thinks this way to, about me” Min Hee spoke out with a smile and excitement, cutting off what Lee Min Ha was about to say. Lee Min Ha`s heart seemed to sink hearing that “whose he”? He asked right away “Jun Pyo Sunbae, he is so cute. I just love him so much”!

 

Min Hee replied with a big smile. Lee Min Ha felt his heart sink and sink the girl he loved, loved someone else. He was about to cry, but he held it in so he doesn’t upset Min Hee. “Well wish me luck, I am going to give these to him” “good luck Min Hee” Lee Min Ha smiled and wished her luck even though he wasn’t happy with what he heard, but if being with Jun Pyo made Min Hee smile, then that is what makes him happy. He watched Min Hee skip her way up to the F4 class. Lee Min Ha couldn’t bare to stay inside so he goes up to the terrace and sits down placing the flowers and chocolates on the floor. “Oh, Min Hee only if you knew how much I loved you” Lee Min Ha leans his head back and tears fall down as he closes his eyes.

 

 

F4 Classroom

Min Hee fixes her hair and knocks on the door. “Come in” Jun Pyo answered back from the other side of the door, he wasn’t being nice, but it was Valentines Day and Jun Pyo made a bet with Woo Bin and Yi Jung to who could get the most gifts. Ji Hoo never came to school on Valentines Day he would stay in the park and play his violin all day. Min Hee walked in slowly; she was very nervous, but gathered her courage and faced Jun Pyo. “Jun Pyo Sunbae, happy Valentines Day” Min Hee smiled leaned put her roses for him “Put it over there with the rest”. Jun Pyo spoke out with an annoyed voice, Min Hee looked at the stack behind her, she was nervous but then continued to speak “Jun Pyo Sunbae, I like you, lets go on date” Min Hee smiled and looked only at Jun Pyo and waited for answer. Yi Jung and Woo Bin were shocked that Min Hee was actually able to say that. Jun Pyo gets up from his chair and walks up to Min Hee and looks at her:

 

 “Your joking right? You kidding, no way” Jun Pyo said with an annoyed look.

 

“Why”? Min Hee asked being curious to what was wrong with her.

 

“I think you haven’t seen the mirror lately, listen up I don’t like girls like you, ugly girls who try to aim high” Jun Pyo shouted back and turned his back to her.

 

“You think I am ugly”? Min Hee was about to tear up as she asked

 

“Yah! You actually thought you were pretty; you’re nowhere near that. You just look like a monster and a very ugly monster. Now leave”! Jun Pyo shouted back even more annoyed now. He was about to return to his chair when Min Hee grabbed his leg.

 

“No Jun Pyo Sunbae, please don’t leave me I really love you” Min Hee was crying and holding on to right leg Jun Pyo`s leg.

 

“Hey crazy let go” Jun Pyo screamed out, he was creeped out by Min Hee`s behavior. Yi Jung and Woo Bin go up to Min Hee and pick her up. Jun Pyo fixes him self up and picks up the flowers Min Hee had for him and drop it on the flower and step on them. “Now this is how you look,” Jun Pyo pointed at the roses broken into pieces and looked ugly as if chewed up and thrown out.

 

Min Hee looks at the roses that now looked horrifying and ran outside crying.

 

On the terrace Lee Min Ha had decided to leave as he got up he heard someone crying, Min Hee ran in, to the terrace. “Min Hee what happen, why are you crying what happen”? Lee Min Ha was worried and couldn’t bare to see Min Hee cry so he tried to comfort her. “Jun Pyo Sunbae rejected me, he said I looked ugly” Min Hee explained while tears continued to fall down from her eyes. “What! No your not how could he say that, come on let me go talk to him” Lee Min Ha was very worried and was mad at what he heard he wanted to go talk to Jun Pyo, but once again Min Hee stopped him. “No don’t, he is right” Min Hee was verbally abused so much that she couldn’t take it, she ran up to the edge of the building and jumped down. “MIN HEE”! Lee Min Ha tried to catch her, but she had jumped before he could grab her. He run downstairs and saw her body lying there; blood around her, he goes up to her and checks her pulses and sees that she was dead. Tears fall form his eyes and as if flames burst inside him he screamed out “F4 I WILL DESTROY YOU, YOU TOOK MY MIN HEE I WILL MAKE YOUR LIVES MISERABLE. I WILL GET MIN HEE`S REVENGE”!

 

Sorry guys I took so long to update I have been busy with my other stories. Well hope you guys liked this chapter. Just to make things clear Lee Min Ha was the guy in the first episode that was about to jump off the roof. Well hope you liked it, please do comment and subscribe.

 

Question For Fun:

 

What do you think Lee Min Ha will do? Will he succeed? Let me know what you think XD.