Chapter 10: Jung`s Jagiya

Boys Over Flowers Replay

A/N: Hello everyone here is my update hope you like it. The moment all of you waited there first meet how did Yi Jung feel meeting the girl he ran over. Hope you like it please review. XD

 

Yi Jung`s POV Continued

 

“Over, here, her boyfriend is here” the reception lady yelled backed while pointing at me. My friends must have heard her, because after hearing that all three of them turned their heads to look at me with a questionable look. “Aish! This lady just got me in more of a mess, I just want to leave already and now this” I thought to myself while looking at the reception lady with a annoyed face that was hidden with a smile, that she had just said that even without asking him. “Can you please come over here”? The doctor asked me with a big smile on his face. I finished the paperwork and headed his way knowing that there was no way I could get out of this mess now. When I approached the doctor before I could say anything he gave me a big hug and let me go and smiled “You are very lucky! The operation was successful, the girl will have to rest at home, but she is out of danger. In all of years of working as a doctor this was my first serious case that I gained success in. You must have prayed a lot for her” the doctor finished up his story.

 I just returned him a smile and said “Neh”. “You could go see her now” the doctor tapped my right shoulder with his left hand and walked and stood behind me awaiting me too go inside. “Man people can be really easy to trick and get all serious about it. I want to just leave, but I guess they wont leave me alone till I head in” I thought to myself while looking back and seeing the doctor waving his hand telling me to go in and then I turned around to look at the operation door. I took a few more steps toward the door and slowly pushed it open, I thought if the girl was awake I would just tell her the truth and she will forgive me I mean who could deny or say no to the infamous Casanova of South Korea.

When I opened the door I was afraid I would have to see blood or her all bandaged up. But to my shock there was no mess of blood in site only the bottle that was giving her blood, she also wasn’t completely bandaged up her face was clear and pure she was one of those country bumpkin girls who I hate the most. Only her head had ben bandaged. Only her right arm was bandaged and left was clean and visible, I was betting rest of her body was bandaged as well, because it was covered with a long wide blanket and I could see some bandages that followed up to her neck, but the rest was covered. I was about to leave soon as possible, if I stayed any longer I would just get into a bigger mess, but before I could even reach the door, I heard a loud cry. “Ahh”! The girl was about to tear up as I looked back to see what happened I saw her left arm fall off her bed it seem to give her left shoulder pain, but she didn’t seem to be fully up yet, but she was attempting to put her arm back on the bed but her right arm didn’t have much strength and neither did her shoulder to pull her arm back up easily.

 “I can`t believe I hurt someone I don’t know that badly” I taught to myself being sorry for the girl, but rarely any real feeling for her. I ran over to her left side and slowly picked her arm up with both of mine, my left hand under her hand and my right hand under her arm as soon as her arm rested back on the bed she seemed to be relived of her pain and instantly with a smile went back to sleep. I looked at her and saw she was sleeping I felt relived that at least I was able to help “Now I don’t own anything to her we are even” I said with the most cruel way ever and hoping that all this could just be over. As I was about to get up I see my right hand was resting on top of her left hand my palm on hers. I didn’t know what happen, but as our hands had randomly met I felt a bit sting, but not a pain sting, it was a sting that went through me and touched my heart and then a sudden smile appeared on mouth. That kind of feeling he had never felt before with any girl, then just thinking about it I quickly picked my hand from hers. I didn’t want anything to be related with a girl like her, especially her, she wasn’t my type I told myself remembering who I really was. I think to myself that the girl might have felt the same thing I did, because as soon as I let go of her hand her smile instantly disappeared.

 Well whatever I had to go, this was just to much of a mess and I did pay for bill and I just helped her, I have paid off my debt”. I thought to myself with a bitter smile with no feeling or caring at all, that even if I did a bad thing I paid off for it and that’s all I needed to do. Then finally I exit the room and walk towards my friends. “Yi Jung what too you so long”! Jun Pyo yelled at me disgusted by the place I had him wait in. “It was a girl Jun Pyo, and Yi Jung is a Casanova after all” Woo Bin explained to Jun Pyo while giving me the “was she that good” look. “Yah! No way not her she is just a country bumpkin girl totally not my type! I just got in a bit of mess cause I didn’t want to waste MY time looking for her relatives so I said I was her boyfriend so I could pay of her bill. Woo Bin can you have your men find her relatives and inform them about this girl that she is here”.

Woo Bin looked at me with suspicious look that he wasn’t buying my story, which actually was the truth. Woo Bin stared at me and raised both of eyebrows with a smile on his mouth. “Sure, bro whatever you say! And yeah I will have my boys on the case” Woo Bin said while pressing buttons on his phone and then shoving it back in his pocket. “Come on let’s go I am hating this place more and more” Jun Pyo yelled at all of us while already heading towards the hospital gate. As we reached the hospital gate, the reception desk was right next to it, the lady saw me and smiled and asked me “Hey you forgot to put your girlfriend`s name on the paperwork” she said with a smile awaiting the girl’s name.

What was I suppose to say I barely knew her, then a funny name came to my mind and as a joke I spoke out “Jung`s Jagiya (A/N: Jung`s Sweetheart)”! I said back to her and quickly went out of the hospital gate leavening my friends confused and dumbfounded and the lady with a big smile thinking that was just too cute and didn’t bother to chase me or ask me antother question about her real name. As I got in my car I see my friends head in to theirs “Lets just go home for now I have had a long day today” I said to all of them, because I really didn’t want to go anywhere else my energy was drained out enough for one day. “Araso, but you better not be late tomorrow we will all meet on the backside of the school. Araso”!  Jun Pyo commanded with the loudest voice. We all nodded and drove off our own direction. I began to laugh to myself as I recalled what I had said earlier “Jung`s Jagiya” I smile to myself and then my smile disappeared and it was replaced by a bitter smirk “Never! Especially a girl like her. Impossible”! I said to myself with the bitterest voice, coming back to reality.  

 

A/N: I tried to make this only about how Yi Jung and how he felt about the girl to show his cruel image even after what he did proving that capturing him would be far to difficult but could it be done. XD Please review or PM if you want to just chat I am always available.