Chapter 15: Free?

Boys Over Flowers Replay

Jun Pyo was the first one to enter the F4 lounge, behind him entered Ji Hoo worried about the outcome for Lee Min Ha, even though Ji Hoo was a member of the F4, he didn't have a heart that cold. Last ones to enter were Yi Jung and Woo Bin dragging Lee Min Ha with them, because he pulled on a fight and wasn't ready to give up that easily. Soon as Woo Bin and Yi Jung managed to bring Lee Min Ha in, he with much force pushed them both aside, which caused them to fall over, but both of them managed to keep their balance, and stood straight up. 

 

“What do you want with me”! Lee Min Ha yelled out to Jun Pyo

 

“Wow, he is full of anger we will have to do something about it” Jun Pyo spoke out to his friends while rubbing his ears from the loud yelling. Woo Bin and Yi Jung gave each other a questionable face asking the same question “What is Jun Pyo thinking of doing” both of them were clueless and not a word that could give the answer came to their head, so they just waited for Jun Pyo to tell them. “Jun Pyo what are you planning of” the one to ask the question they all had was Ji Hoo. “Yah! Leave it to me, I know how to deal with these kind of people” Jun Pyo replied with a smirk, which didn’t give the answer to what was being asked, but in its own way told his friends to just sit back and watch. “Lee Min Ha I am giving you one more chance, say your sorry about what you just did and bow to me and I will forget everything” Jun Pyo spoke out to Lee Min Ha who was full of anger after he heard what he was being asked to do.

 

“Yah! You crazy, I will never bow to you, you are rich filthy brats, you only deserve to be bowed by trash”! Lee Min Ha spoke out what he felt and as he spoke he finished his sentenced by spitting, which landed on Jun Pyo`s foreign brand shoes. “Yah! Bro are you crazy you want to die”! Woo Bin had walked up to Lee Min Ha and was about to give him a punch for his action when words stopped him. “Let him go Woo Bin, don’t you dare touch him. Lee Min Ha you can go now, I am glad to know how you felt” Jun Pyo spoke out with a smile that was too good to be real. “Jun Pyo, Bro what`s up, why are you letting him go, for what he did I am going to...” Woo Bin spoke out in anger and looked back at Lee Min Ha and was about to give him a punch, but this time the one that would leave a mark forever on Lee Min Ha`s face, Woo Bin was full of anger which was caused by the way Lee Min Ha treated Jun Pyo. “I said leave him alone”! Jun Pyo grabbed Woo Bin`s hand which was almost about to reach Lee Min Ha`s face.

 

Jun Pyo signaled Woo Bin to stop and go back to where he was standing. “Go ahead Lee Min Ha, I am sorry for causing you all that pain I didn’t know you felt this bad about me, I promise I will treat you MUCH better”! Jun Pyo spoke out with much emphasis on “much” Lee Min Ha after hearing those words stormed out of the F4 lounge. “Jun Pyo what was that about”! Woo Bin yelled out. Yi Jung and Ji Hoo watched to what was happening, because Jun Pyo`s reaction caused them much shock they couldn’t come to their senses at the moment. “Just wait and watch” Jun Pyo answered Woo Bin`s question with a smile that was full of evil or bad plans. Lee Min Ha went downstairs and as soon as he reached the first floor, to his surprise group of guys were standing in the big hallway in front of the front gate, with hockey sticks and baseball bats. Lee Min Ha approached them with a questionable and worried face to what was going on. As soon as Lee Min Ha reached the group, all the guys circled him and before he could say a word they threw the sticks and bats at him with much pressure and force that after a few hits blood began to flow out of Lee Min Ha`s head and body. That day only his screams were heard throughout the school. 

 

A/N: What did you guys think, please let me know? What plans do you think Jun Pyo has for Lee Min Ha? I would love your suggestions! XD

 

(15/?)