Chapter 17: One Must...?

Boys Over Flowers Replay

Being her cute innocent self, as soon as the nurse headed out and the door closed the girl quickly put her book to the side, got out of bed and went over to her roommate`s side and observed. Lee Min Ha still unconscious from the sleep medicine was covered up with bandages. His head, his arms and starting from his back down to his stomach was covered up all together. His legs were the only part of him that weren’t injured as the rest of him. The girl went in front of the bed and read the name tag, trying to figure out her roommate`s name, she bend down to read the tag clearly, as soon as she could clearly see, she spoke out “LEE MIN HA”. As if Lee Min Ha had received a call by his name, there is a sudden movement from him “Ahh!” he had woken up. He slowly began to get up; the girl trying not to make things awkward stayed down and didn’t get up. Lee Min Ha as soon as he was able to sit up straight he looked around, and figured out he was in a hospital, he rubbed his head due to the pain. Without failure Lee Min Ha quickly, sensed someone with him in the room, he saw group of hair coming out of the side from the front bed and they seemed to move. It was a girl with long, black hair; he observed and called out “Come out who ever it is” knowing that she had been caught, the girl slowly rose up, revealing herself, a cute innocent girl about 19 years old, long black hair and delicate and beautiful skin. Lee Min Ha didn’t seem to have any interest and just spoke out again, him the only one speaking, “You seem like a patient too, by your clothes why are you in my room what do you want”?

The girl with shock and anger stomped her way to Lee Min Ha and spoke out, “excuse you, this is my room, I was here first, you are in here too now. We are roommate`s. See they didn’t even put your name up here yet” the girl defended herself as she stood next to board on the right side of the door on which the hospital put the patients name on. Lee Min Ha nodded his head and accepted his wrong statement and looked down and closed his eyes into disappointment and pain thinking back to how he tried to do something about something that was wrong and he lost. “Are you ok, sorry I didn’t mean to be rude” the girl made a pout looking down on the marvel floor with black and white boxes and headed for her bed. Lee Min Ha watched her sit on her bed and put the blanket over her head, not wanting to be facing Lee Min Ha; her reaction brought Lee Min Ha a small smile, but then within seconds it disappeared again. “It’s not because of you. Its...” The girl slowly took off the blankets from her head and now only revealing her head and eyes and still the rest covered and unseen, spoke out with the cutest childlike voice “are you sure”? “Yeah I am sure” Lee Min Ha replied still his face facing down. The girl quickly jumped up from happiness knowing that she wasn’t at any fault, and sat straight up on her bed, facing Lee Min Ha and carefully reading his face and his expression she spoke out now with curiosity and courage “so, what’s wrong”? Sure they just met and asking personal questions was out of the picture, but the girl was a person who couldn’t stand seeing anyone sad even if it meant giving up her happiness for some else just to bring a smile on their face, she would gladly do that.

 Lee Min Ha at the moment didn’t feel comfortable sharing, but as he looked to his side and viewed the girl with her hand on her knees and her head sitting on top of her hands which were formed into a grip fist. Lee Min Ha was in much pain and had received a huge headache, to explain everything, but he sighed and just with one meet he knew the girl wouldn’t leave him alone until he spoke the truth. “Its just that, what do you think a person should do when they try to go against something they know is wrong, but the thing that is wrong is way to strong and the one who if fighting keeps getting hurt and loosing. Should the person fighting just give up”? Lee Min Ha asked the question that was running in his head, to which he couldn’t get the answer to by himself so he decided to make the girl some use since that’s all she could do for him at the moment. “What no! Why would he ever do that, let me tell you that if someone takes the courage to go against something they think is wrong, they will for sure face problems and difficulties, but if they just give up then what’s the point, then that person is just being a coward” the girl spoke out with anger and with what she knew was true.

“Hey!” Lee Min Ha replied to the way the girl called him a coward. The girl had a figured out that the story was about Lee Min Ha and that’s what was the cause of his injury, she gave out a smile to his reaction and spoke out again “If someone is bothering you, you need to stand up for yourself and continue on to. When I was in pre-school all the girls teased me for being so plain, I used to cry all the time, my best friend Jan Di she always told me to stand up for my self and not to let the girls bring me down...” the girl recalling her younger life smiled to the scene that came to her mind and spoke out “... also this one time Jan Di back kicked one of the girls who was hitting me. All of us got in trouble and after that I began standing up for my self, because I didn’t like it and I couldn’t stand someone else being blamed for what I need to do. I think you should do the same and never give up” the girl looked up at Lee Min Ha and glared him a smile and with a voice sweet but soft as a angel, spoke out one more time “Lee Min Ha Sunbae, fighting” the girl gave Lee Min Ha advice to what she knew was right and respected as she spoke because she knew he was older, only by one year, but she still liked to be respectful. “Yah, I never said that person was me”!

“You never said it wasn’t. Well its time for me to rest now, hope to get to know you more, maybe we could become good friends” Lee Min Ha tried to convince the girl that it wasn’t him, but she had read his face and new the truth already. The girl took her medicine and pulled the blankets she was provided with over her body and said her good bye and went to sleep. “Wait, since we are going to be each others company, can I ask for your name...” Lee Min Ha observed the girl and found how she was so different and perhaps much courageous, he knew that they would be spending time together so at least he should know her name so he asked, but it was too late, she had already fallen asleep.  

 

So you guys get a clue now to who the Lee Min Ha`s roommate is and how will she be a main part for the F4 and especially Lee Min Ha?

(17/?)