Chapter 3: First Day Of School POV Part 1

Boys Over Flowers Replay

AN: in this and the next chapter I tell all the 4 boys point of view for first day of school of how they get up and attend school, To show their cool image a bit. XD

The First Day of School

Ji Hoo`s POV:

RING! RING! RING!

My alarm clock rang so loud, my eyes burst open with its noise "UGH! Its already the first day of school". I still decided to lie in bed not getting up. So I tried to find the alarm clock, because my eyes were still sticking and couldn't open, I hit the clock with my left hand and it stopped ringing. I lean for my side drawer that was on the right side of my bed; I open the top drawer and take out a picture of Seo Hyun. My eyes weren't completely open yet, but nothing will stop me from seeing my mother, my girlfriend, and my first love. How beautiful she was, seeing her smile lights up my day. "When are you coming back to me, I miss you more and more everyday. Even though you are far away from me in another country, I feel close to you like you are right besides me. Maybe you feel the same way too, I still have the violin that you taught me to play and used to play together when we were little. I have an idea, everyday before I go to school I will go to the park where we both had our first kiss and I will play my heart out for you, maybe it will reach you one day and you will come back to me! I will do my part, but you have to come to me" then I put the picture in my violin case, as I close it, the front side of the case was signed the "Ji Hoo 3 Seo Hyun" a smile appeared on my face. As I was, lost in thought the clock rings again (RING! RING! RING!) "Alright!

All right! I'm getting up"! I finally get up from my bed and head in the bathroom. I wash my face to wake up my eyes, and get in the shower. After 10 minutes I get out of the bathroom and look for clothes to wear. Since we are the richest boys in the whole school Jun Pyo said that we shouldn`t wear uniforms, so we could get the entire spotlight and keep our cool image. "Ha-ha, Jun Pyo always caring about yourself and your cool image" I think to my self and smile. Then as I look through my closet, I finally find the perfect thing to wear. I put on my white jeans, with my plain white shirt with all buttons closed except the top two and my pull on my coat. I didn't wear a tie cause it doesn't really suit me, I like to just dress plain. My favorite color is white so I decided to wear something white for the first day of school. Then I wore my white dress shoes and headed out. I get on my favorite white with a shade of brown motorcycle and drove off to school.

Yi Jung`s POV:

The suns ray of light woke me up and as I open my eyes slowly and get up "Ahh my head hurts,ah this hangover" I thought to myself while messaging my head. I look to my right and see a hot girl from the bar probably, sleeping next to me. "Yah! get up and leave I have to get ready"! "I could help you get ready" she said while leaning towards me to get a kiss. I push her away and get off my bed my back turning to her. "Yah listen what we did yesterday is it ok dont ever ask me for more. Ok? Now get out"! and then I turned my head and looked at my side clock. "Aish I am late now, Jun Pyo is going to kill me" I hurry up and get ready wearing a light blue plain shirt with a white collar, with a dark blue vest coat, with dark blue dress pants with white lines, then I grab my blue dress shoes and put them on, and then finishing it off with a white tie and a dark blue coat. I look at myself in the mirror just to be sure; everything is perfect, "Ah! Can I look any better"!

A smile appeared on my face, but then it quickly disappeared as soon as I look at the clock I am super late now. I hop in my orange sports car and speed off to school. "Ah, I am really late, I thought I told myself not to do it the day before school what happen" I thought to myself and then flashbacked to last night

Flashback:

I was sitting on my work stool in front of my spinning pottery wheel making another piece to display for my auction that was coming up soon, Then as I was finishing up I get a phone call:

"Annyeonghaseyo"

"Master Yi Jung"

"What is it, why did you call me at this time"

"Mianhaeyo, Master Yi Jung, your mother is asking for you she is in the hospital again she over dosed her medicine again, I think you should come see her while she still has time"

"Don`t tell me what to do ok, tell her I am busy and don't have time to see her, ok". And with that I hung up.

After the phone call my blood seemed to boil again knowing that this all happened, because of my father, then I try to go back to my work, but as I look down I saw my piece be deformed, its looked so terrifying, and ugly now. I got mad and took out my anger on the piece, it even looked more awful now, it looked like something eaten up, chewed and then spit out. I couldn't bare to look at it anymore, so I tossed it in the trash. I grab my coat, and head out, I closed the door with so much anger, that I could hear the sound of the door closed burst in my ear, when I closed it. I went to my favorite bar which me and Woo Bin owned. I drank and drank, probably much more than I ever did, then after seconds my vision got blurry and I couldn't see clearly. I can`t remember what happen next, but before I know it wake up in bed with a strange girl.

End of Flashback

"AHHHHHHHHH"!...CRASH!

What do you think happened next? Please leave me a PM or review of what you think who ever is the closet I will send them the new chapter today! XD Thanks for reading tell me what you thought of it. Its my first time.