Chapter 4: First Day Of School POV Part 2

Boys Over Flowers Replay

AN: I know you guys want to know what happened to Yi Jung but you guys will have to wait two more chapters sorry but that's how my story will plot up! XD

Woo Bin `s POV

"Master Woo Bin, please wake up, its time for you to go to school".

I open my eyes slowly and notice the sun fill my room with light all my light brown curtains pulled to the side to let the sun in. I was a bit upset because yesterday me and dad were having a bit of argument:

"Appa, no I will not let Oh Hani go all the way to America again she just got here, please" I said with a pout almost about to burst out tears for having to see my sister leave me again for many years.

"No she has to go, she is a Song and she has to be intelligent enough to rise the Song family name to the whole world" my father replied with a grin and a death glare.

"What is more important to you, your kids or your stupid business and the family name"?

"I love both of you, but the business comes first, the business is what brought us this far. This stupid business you call is what lets you eat and be safe when you sleep, and lastly what shows everyone how dangerous we can be"

"Safe! Safe! You call us being safe, I was three years old and I got kidnapped 5 times in a row and then when I was 10 I got kidnaped 7 times and was almost about to die the 7Th time. Oh Hani was only 8 when she got kidnapped and when she was 13 she was close to being , if I hadn't reached her in time anything could happen. You call that safe"! I shouted out at my father, bursting into tearing remembering the pain my sister and me had to go through!

"I don't care ok and that was all the past and its over now and look you two are still here in front of me so nothing will happen. That's final! She is leaving tonight," my dad said while turning his back on me and grabbing Oh Hani`s wrist and forcing her to go with him to the airport.

After I wake I rub both of my eyes, but every time I close my eyes I can see Oh Hani`s tears fall done from her eyes wanting me to somehow stop her from leaving, but I couldn't do anything I was helpless and had no option. "Appa, you really do hate your children and love your business more" I think to my self. I grab my hand phone and lie back on my bed my eyes widen as I see that I got 20 missed calls from Jun Pyo and 11 messages all saying:

"Yah. Woo Bin, hurry up and get to school. Don't you dare be late for the first day, Araso? Also where is Yi Jung I can`t seem to contact him at all". (End of message)

That's weird Yi Jung always keeps his phone on let me give him a call.

Calling Yi Jung...

(Voicemail lady):

"Annyeonghaseyo, the number you have dialed is not available or has been shut off, please try again in a few minutes or leave a message after the beep... beeeeeepppppp..."

"Yah! Yi Jung this is Woo Bin, Where are you come to school quickly or Jun Pyo will burst with flames"! I give a small laugh and hang up.

Then I get up to take a shower and get ready

15 Minutes later...

I come out and take out my clothes and shoes. I quickly put my light brown shirt topping it off with a leather jacket with all buttons closed except the first 2, opening up my top collar buttons (no tie), finishing it off with dark brown dress shoes. Jun Pyo kept calling me "Ahh so annoying" I think to my self and run out. Before I was about to head out the front door when...

"Master Woo Bin"! One of my bodyguards called out to me.

"What is it"? I yelled out with an annoyed face.

"Your pants... Sir" my guard replied trying to avoid looking at me and laughing to himself.

I look down and see that I had no pants on I just wore my underwear without any pants, "OMG! How embarrassing" I think to myself and run upstairs to my room. After 2 minutes I come back down with light skinny brown pants. Fixing my jacket to show my cool image and look around and see my guards and maids laughing to them selves. "What is something funny" I said giving them a serious death glare. "No no sir, nothing at all" all my guards and my maids trying to hold their laughs while nodding at me.

I step outside my house with a grin and hop in my yellow sports car even though I was angry I couldn't help but laugh to myself "Hahaha, how could a Don Juan forget to wear his pants" I hit my forehead, then I grab the wheel and drove off to school.

AN:

Sorry guys was it too long, I will try to make the next one short. But what did you guys think, liked it didn't let me know. I know this is only Woo Bin`s POV, but to honest I think he deserves his own chapter. So where do you guys think Yi Jung Is what happened? PM or leave a review I will be letting you know soon but whoever is the closest to guessing will get two more chapters today. XD